Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss (46492 Views)

Female Fans Complain About Tekno's "Cassava" Size [PICS] / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by franklingud(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
She still fyn but e be lyk say she go vanish.
Ini ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by chidisco2012: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
she is with hiv
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Amethyst1(f): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Meehn this small girl called Amethyst1, I can only imagine how tight ur puzzy will be. I need to see u coz I have to bang that hot ass of urs.. This one go make person craze o. Chai u need my d1ck big time.
When were you discharged from the psychiatric hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
lasisi69:
I don quit for that one

So which one you they now? grin
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by KoldKash(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Maybe she wants to be reborned
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Aunty ini edo what's your HIV status? Please tell me ! Thank you.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good good good.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by acooriz(m): 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
The workout routine wey she use na scrap... If to say she use better routine.. Fat go still dey for all the nice places... Looking good sha
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rossikk:
This is how they start. Soon she'll start bleaching. Nigerian women and their self hate/colonial mentality.

mcheeeeeeew!
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nickymezor(f): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
AdaNri1:
People will never mind their business. If she were growing fatter they'll talk. If she remained the same they'll say upon all her success, now she's decided for reasons best known to her to trim down and they're talking. What a world.
Abi ooo... True talk sis.... Datz ppl / Nigerians fr u... Every stuff is deir biz.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by chubbylolo: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
I still love her tho
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Rossikk(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Speechless3:

mcheeeeeeew!
From the professor of bleaching herself. Wastrel. Have you learnt how to cook yet? I remember the thread you opened, asking for directions to boil water.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by byvan03: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
I think she is perfect like this kiss.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by HitlerGaddafi: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Amethyst1:
When were you discharged from the psychiatric hospital?
just yesterday.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by lasisi69(f): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

So which one you they now? grin
random

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by ifykem: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
The way she de lin sooo
Make she nor go vanish o
Be like say na Indosid she de chop now

Lol, indosid dey make person slim
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by blackmantis: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Ini Edo shared the gorgeous photos above but some fans weren't feeling her slim look.They feel she looked better before her weightloss.. Well, Ini Edo has already addressed this in the past saying ,she did it for her and no one else ..
Some reactions below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAHQOy8BAdg/

........before after

Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by orsidy: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigerians never mind their business. It is her life biko! Let her live. You guys should go get a life. Mitcheew!
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!

Ebola returns to Nigeria!

Suspected Victim: Ini Edo!!
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by tommygold97: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
tips to painting the right image with your clothing_____http://www.nairaland.com/2832121/6-tips-painting-right-image
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by Collins87: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Go marry and stop disturbing the street.
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by McKweeN(f): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]she looks good
gist4kidsblog:
Ini Edo shared the gorgeous photos above but some fans weren't feeling her slim look.They feel she looked better before her weightloss.. Well, Ini Edo has already addressed this in the past saying ,she did it for her and no one else ..
Some reactions below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAHQOy8BAdg/
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by mikolo80: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Evathyst:
Some fans gan self, they will carry a celeb's matter on their head like Lapalapa. Agbani looks slimy, they want her to add weight. Ini Edo now looking slimy, they are grumbling again. Hian?

4th to comment! Iyalaya anybody!

#Shouting in Olamide's voice#
they both want them plump, what's your point. na oyinbo de like lepa
Re: Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss by abah009: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Abi she don catch HIV ni? Too much Bleep, Bleep here and there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu: I Was Pained When Imade Took Davido’s Surname / Mercy Johnson Steps Out For Glo Laff Festival In Benin / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.