Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Will Accept The Outcome Of Supreme Court Verdict - Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Accept The Outcome Of Supreme Court Verdict - Gov. Wike (421 Views)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss / APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Accept The Outcome Of Supreme Court Verdict - Gov. Wike by kcmichael: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has told his loyalist that he has braced up to accept the verdict from the appeal he filed at the Supreme Court challenging the annulment of his mandate at the Election Tribunal and the Appeal Court.
Wike also admonished all his political loyalists, especially members of the National Assembly and the state assembly who lost their mandates at elections Appeal Court never to condemn judges and the judgments of the courts of law simply because they did not favour them.
He said that it is wrong for politicians to hail judges and their judgments whenever they favour them and condemn whenever verdicts are unfavourable.
Wike then charged the state candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to be confident because they will still emerge victorious, citing the commitment of the party to the wellbeing of the people as their biggest arsenal.
He further declared that the people are waiting for the total deployment of Card Readers, saying that the defeated APC in Rivers state will not win any unit because the APC and its sponsors have since betrayed the people.
Wike’s optimism was expressed at the New Year Banquet, the first under his administration.
The ceremony attracted former governors, state and federal legislators, national and state party officials and critical stakeholders of Rivers state

Re: I Will Accept The Outcome Of Supreme Court Verdict - Gov. Wike by Demmocrats(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
OP source pls

(1) (Reply)

How Embattled PDP Spokesperson Can Be Released Like APC Chieftain, Jafaru Isa / The Jagaban!!! Nigeria's Political Genius-tinubu Is The Man / Amaechi-ohaneze Ndi-igbo Man of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.