Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode (26652 Views)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) / Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by great664(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:
Dangote is awesome, but owns some of it recent surge in wealth to Jonathan's favourable tax policies...
why all this cheap lie to gain political point?

For your Info, Obj regime favour him by monopolising the sector, imagine only him producing and supply cement all over Nigeria and nearby. Gej uplift the ban on Eagle, elephant cement and also give License to BUA group to start production in (can't remember but after Auchi before Okene) that's what bring about the competition and reduction in price of cement 2years back.

So get your fact right Lying Liar.

Stop arguing for or against Polithivecian they really don't care about us(masses) just themselves.
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Farnsworth: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
great664:
why all this cheap lie to gain political point?

For your Info, Obj regime favour him by monopolising the sector, imagine only him producing and supply cement all over Nigeria and nearby. Gej uplift the ban on Eagle, elephant cement and also give License to BUA group to start production in (can't remember but after Auchi before Okene) that's what bring about the competition and reduction in price of cement 2years back.

So get your fact right Lying Liar.

Stop arguing for or against Polithivecian they really don't care about us(masses) just themselves.

Hey, Dangote said that himself, I just repeated it. To see the haters of GEJ... hahaha! you fell into the trap buddy...
you reveal that doltishness of the average Nigerian political obsessed tribal youth.

Logically, you would know that Jonathan gave alot of tax breaks to investors that's why they were trooping into the country because that is what the stupid IMF and World Bank always advice african countries, while tax in most European countries is always very high.
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by ademobi: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is no more a new thing along that road. It has become weekly or bi-weekly occurence for Dangote Trailers long Lagos-Abeokuta road.
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by morganwizzy55(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm only here to read comment,
Check my signature morganwizzy55
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Duletion(m): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
This dangote has taken so many lives. He needs to be checked
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by great664(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:

Hey, Dangote said that himself, I just repeated it. To see the haters of GEJ... hahaha! you fell into the trap buddy...
you reveal that doltishness of the average Nigerian political obsessed tribal zombies.
Why not check fact before spitting thrash, the same Dangote that said under buhari policy that a dollar will be N500 or you forget that one, HW is a business man and must say or do everything that will make him profitable.

When will you and your kind stop attributing everything to tribe, ethnicity or politics?

When wrong instead of accepting correction you're will cowardly hide under the guise of tribe , pain, religion etc to shamefully accept responsibility.
I am not a prophet but I say this NIGERIA will nor develop or grow until every citizen see themswlves or call themselves as Nigerian and not Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba just like Western words, the country will continue to worsen for every citizen including your whole generation and Mine.

Haters of GEJ? You must be high on cheap weed to even think I support or have time for political fight or rrubbish who only care about themselves.
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Farnsworth: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
great664:
Why not check fact before spitting thrash, the same Dangote that said under buhari policy that a dollar will be N500 or you forget that one, HW is a business man and must say or do everything that will make him profitable.

When will you and your kind stop attributing everything to tribe, ethnicity or politics?

When wrong instead of accepting correction you're will cowardly hide under the guise of tribe , pain, religion etc to shamefully accept responsibility.
I am not a prophet but I say this NIGERIA will nor develop or grow until every citizen see themswlves or call themselves as Nigerian and not Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba just like Western words, the country will continue to worsen for every citizen including your whole generation and Mine.

Haters of GEJ? You must be high on cheap weed to even think I support or have time for political fight or rrubbish who only care about themselves.

Buhari is a politician just like GEJ. Both business man and politicians are not that different it doesn't change the fact that he said it...

scientist say hating is bad for you... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1428203/dangote-attributes-success-jonathans-favourable
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by great664(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:

Buhari is a politician just like GEJ. Both business man and politicians are not that different it doesn't change the fact that he said it...

scientist say hating is bad for you... grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1428203/dangote-attributes-success-jonathans-favourable

Hating and loving who?

From your link
He started aligning himself with top politicians right from the 90s.
Surely, this romance never started during the Goodluck administration.

He is a business man and will say anything to align with the ruling party, If you are Wise enough you should not believe thrash they say.

If it was that favourable why did he move to build another plant in Senegal?

And as a businessman why will you tell your host or public that you are benefitting so much that they should make policies strict for you so that you don't make much profit again? Remove hate and tribe from your eye and see the truth.

I believe the primary reason for setting up a business is to make profit and not incure Loss, so why not use those little whithish stuff up there to think deeply more than what the elites say.

Tell me if by any chance buhari says any day from now that GEJ regime is corruption free, you will believe that shiit too abey? Since buhari said so
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Dymaco(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
The richest man in Africa= Dangote.=Fulani.
The most beautiful women in Nigeria =Fulani.
The most handsome men in Nigeria = Fulani.
Which tribe has ruled Nigeria more = Fulani.
We are so blessed.

Mallam Seif al Din.
the poorest tribe nko
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Madcow(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
These are the drivers with Ph.D abi?
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Farnsworth: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
great664:

Hating and loving who?

From your link

He is a business man and will say anything to align with the ruling party, If you are Wise enough you should not believe thrash they say.

If it was that favourable why did he move to build another plant in Senegal?

And as a businessman why will you tell your host or public that you are benefitting so much that they should make policies strict for you so that you don't make much profit again? Remove hate and tribe from your eye and see the truth.

I believe the primary reason for setting up a business is to make profit and not incure Loss, so why not use those little whithish stuff up there to think then I am afraid where the nation is going.

Dude, My point is he said it... *those words came out of his mouth*. every other point is irrelevant and you fell into my trap.
I don't care about any politicians... as far as I am concern they are all responsible for millions of Nigerian youths sleeping hungry every day.
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dymaco:

the poorest tribe nko

Fulanis too grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Dymaco(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Fulanis too grin grin grin grin
I no follow
baba must hear this
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by shingu(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
We are so blessed.

Mallam Seif al Din.
The most foolish of all time Mallam Seif al Din.....Mr.man grow up n get sense and dont ethnic fanatic #BeWise #SayNoToFoolishPeople
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by great664(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:

Dude, My point is he said it... *those words came out of his mouth*. every other point is irrelevant and you fell into my trap.
I don't care about any politicians... as far as I am concern they are all responsible for millions of Nigerian youths sleeping hungry every day.
You said it as a joke right, but do you know the power of the internet and those who will read and believe every word we post. That's my point , that we should be careful.

This is a life experience:

During my time in school , my neighbours Bet money that Nani( former united player) is Michael Jackson's Son? They bet 2k each andGoogled it, the first result show Nairaland post of such claim and the guy said he won? I interfered because I am a NL and know how things work and proof to them that they should not believe Google because everything in Google is poarwsw by us and nod Google, till date most did not believe even after creating topics and searching ir on Google.

So you can see how powerful our post or comment online are?
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
We are so blessed.

Mallam Seif al Din.

You are definitely not fulani. Kp fooling d fools on nairaland.
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dymaco:

the poorest tribe nko

Tiv
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
janellemonae:

You are definitely not fulani. Kp fooling d fools on nairaland.

Is that why u are quoting me?.
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by 900warriorz: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
We are so blessed.

Mallam Seif al Din.

which people needz to get educated about life = fulani
which people can trek out their entire life = fulani
which people kill and attack otherz for violence sake = fulani..
Which people roam the streetz of lagos begging for almz = fulani.
Which people rule the 'long bridge' in lagos = fulani
which people dont know any order thing than normadic farming = fulani
which people have beautiful girlz that lookz like old skinny women = fulani
which people needz to get a life = fulani

moral of the story: stick your head back into the hole you brought it out from before you get disgraced. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Laid2001: 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
My friend, only number one is correct and it is a transient position!

Number 2 and 3 are just correct to you, as beauty lies in the eye of the beholder!

As for your 4th statement, you are wrong!. Gowon, Obasanjo and Babangida are not fulanis and each of them have single handedly ruled Nigeria more than the two Fulanis combined. The only Fulani that have ruled Nigeria is Shagari and Buhari!.

mallamseifaldin:
We are so blessed.

Mallam Seif al Din.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by missionmex(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
We are so blessed.

Mallam Seif al Din.
and you are?
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by 1surdman: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stop calling dangote trailer as if say na dangote cause am
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
900warriorz:
which people needz to get educated about life = fulani
which people can trek out their entire life = fulani
which people kill and attack otherz for violence sake = fulani..
Which people roam the streetz of lagos begging for almz = fulani.
Which people rule the 'long bridge' in lagos = fulani
which people dont know any order thing than normadic farming = fulani
which people have beautiful girlz that lookz like old skinny women = fulani
which people needz to get a life = fulani

moral of the story: stick your head back into the hole you brought it out from before you get disgraced. grin

Who play politics by the rules and dominate the entire political cycle of Nigeria = Fulani
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by mmsen: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Who dominate the entire political cycle of Nigeria = Fulani.
Who was the first prime minister of Nigeria = Fulani.
Who determine how the revenue generated from Nigeria natural resources are shared = Fulani.

We are so blessed.
We lead others follow.

Mallam Seif al Din.

You forgot the most backwards people in the entire west African region.

Lowest literacy rates.

Highest infant mortality rates.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by malontee(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Who determine how the revenue generated from Nigeria natural resources are shared = Fulani.

We are so blessed.
We lead others follow.

Mallam Seif al Din.

And who has the bigger number of beggars in Ngeria=Fulani
Who spend most of their life time with cows and most time behave like them= Fulani

Indeed you guys gat it all cool

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Louislewis: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

We are so blessed.
We lead others follow.

[size=16pt]The most securitymen(Gatemen) use in the south=Fulani
The most human being that sleep outside without roof on his head=Fulani
The highest beggars will have in the south=Fulani
The highest killers of their brothers (BH)=Fulani
The highest illiterates in Nigeria=Fulani
The highest people that leave with flies=Fulani
The highest children with rounding nose=Fulani
The highest people with unkempt clothens=Fulani
The highest people with leprosy=Fulani[/size]

Mallam Seif al Din.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Farnsworth:
Dangote is awesome, but owns some of it recent surge in wealth to Jonathan's favourable tax policies...
abeg leave that guy alone. In two years time Nigerian will start yabbing him again when his refinery come into fruition. While others are fighting for subsidy money now, while others are struggling for patrol import license the guy is investing into refineries. Like yesterday when others were fighting OBJ for license to import cement the guy was investing into Obadjana and the rest, when others were struggling to import rice and tomato paste, the guy was busy building rice mills and tomato company. The guy dey build world class hospital for Kano now nobody dey talk but when the hospital suddenly start to experience heavy patronage na then we go start to remember how government dey favour him. A
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by malontee(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
chynie:
hope no live lost

but e be like say Dangote dey use these him trucks do ritual, accident always

anyway my opinion, just think about it

NO! it would have been in the news,no life (live) was lost grin (thank me lerra)
Yes! your opinion it will remain undecided
Its not worth the thinking.. lipsrsealed

cheesy grin :DNA JOKE OOO! BUT NO USE AM PLAY!! cheesy grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by tammie24: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

We are so blessed.
We lead others follow.

Mallam Seif al Din.
you no get sense!
Re: Dangote Trailer Hits Built-up Area In Owode by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Laveda:
Dangote trailer?
There's just something strange about those trailers...always causing harm angry angry angry
why won't they cause harm? When unhappy graduates with Bsc/HND and Msc are the drivers!! God help us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss Nationale Represents Nigeria In Dubai Motor Race (Photos) / Leaked Pictures - 2013 Range Rover / Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.