Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,900 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. (5825 Views)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Delegate(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Badboiz:

Guy na Guinness dey do orijin, so na u suppose get sense.. #Nonsense

weyrey Guiness is a brand on it's own,orijin is another brand they might be produce in the same brewery... It's as simple as this fool telling me that wizkid can advertise mirinda bcoz it is bottled by 7up
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Delegate(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Badboiz:

Guy na Guinness dey do orijin, so na u suppose get sense.. #Nonsense

weyrey Guiness is a brand on it's own,orijin is another brand they might be produced Nigeria brewery... It's as simple as this fool telling me that wizkid can advertise mirinda bcoz it is bottled by 7up
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
badoooo.... now goodooooo grin.
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by durasome(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dangbo:
After the incident that took place at the Headies Award, Olamide Reaction to the award given to Reekado Banks that the award given to Reekado Banks belongs to his record label signee Lil Kesh.

In a Recent interview with Newsfacebook he claimed he was on high Spirit that he shouldnt be blamed for his reactions to what happened at the Headies that before the headies Davido released an official statement that the award belongs to Lil Kesh that if they don't give it to him that he should scatter the place and he got a reply from Cynthia Morgan That every single nominated for that award deserved it so Olamide said you see it Didn't Start from me it started before the headies.

Olamide Speaking: Omo iya mi It wasn't my fault oh i was with Reminisce before the AWard. We were Feasting and drinking on his brand "ORIJIN" and you know we are both Id-igneous Rappers so we were celebrating the New year together it was fun i never knew that was what reminisce was Enjoying.

I was On High Spirit Cause i was thinking that Lil Kesh Has Won the award not knowing they were going to give Reekado Banks Well When Reminisce came to say were are not here for Tee-party Street Ti Takeover it boosted my Moral.
Well have apologized to Fans and Don-Jazzy so be Expecting A Collabo from us any moment from mow..

cc lalasticala

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2016/01/olamide-apologies-to-don-jazzy-puts.html
.story for the gods
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hmmmmm hmmm
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by airmark(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
The op is high on orijin cheesy
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by gabylzy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
and sm1 believes this....??...Fu** that shit
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Parisecret: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Are you dreaming of a Flawless and Blemish-free Skin? Worry no more.. An expert is here to help you out. We have various kinds of Whitening Creams, Soaps, Oils, Acne/ Pimples treatment, Sun Burns, Knuckle Peeler Serum, Pink Lips Balm, All Natural Lightening ingredients. Guess what? Its 60% Discount This month .... Hur\=D/y now and add us on BBM: 566B2279 or send a mail to beautiquesolutions@gmail.com . Our IG: parisecret , Face book: Parisecret. Our Office is 12 Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1, and Bar Beach Tower Building on Bishop Oluwole Victoria Island Lagos. Kindly rebroadcast. Thanks. Parisecret Skin Solution Clinic.
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by wizkidblogger(f): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
hahaha Dangbo

funny write up ehh grin grin
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Badboiz(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Delegate:

weyrey Guiness is a brand on it's own,orijin is another brand they might be produced Nigeria brewery... It's as simple as this fool telling me that wizkid can advertise mirinda bcoz it is bottled by 7up

You are a GOAT, Infact a roach, when you drink origin plastic, look at the back of the plastic to see where it's bottled and produced,
Ode oshi
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Badboiz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Delegate:

So Orijin is an Irish brewed alcohol??.. Get some sense brother.

We all know( a few selected intellectuals) know that Guinness stout is Irish bred and orijin is a 9ja something, if you don't have sense to comprehend,take your time, I ain't in a rush then respond like a reasonable GOAT that you are, Weray
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Badboiz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Delegate:

So Orijin is an Irish brewed alcohol??.. Get some sense brother.

We all know( a few selected intellectuals) know that Guinness stout is Irish bred and orijin is a 9ja something, if you don't have sense to comprehend,take your time, I ain't in a rush then respond like GOAT that you are, Weray
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by SleekM: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
LSD Monthly Giveaway;
Life spot diaries will be giving out freebies... every month to consistent blog readers and commentors..you don't want to loose out on this amazing freebies....

To win:
1.Visit LSD Blog consistently..

2. Be The first to comment...10th to comment, 20th to comment....and last to comment....on all blog post...

3. It's that simple....

4. Lets go...

http://lifespotdiaries..com.ng/search?updated-max=2016-01-04T13:17:00%2B01:00&max-results=10&m=1
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by udysweet(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Whose,olamide's or don jazzy's? I don't tink I saw anything close to what was written here as the excuse o
Dangbo:
then visit their instagram
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by daphid25(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
The relationship now won't be like before
Re: Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. by Medunah: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Op, why the fuc*k you lying....its not there on his IG acct.

Not only Newsfacebook, its newstwitter

(1) (2) (Reply)

#photos Of Future's Hot Twin Girlfriends / Fact Behind Cee C Being Label As The "Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria" / "Did You Pee On Yourself" - Comedian Bovi Asks Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.