Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives (588 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Dead People In The UNIMAID Bomb Blast – 2017 / Is Dasuki-Gate Really A Scam? / Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by collinspro(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Much have been said about Dasuki's fundamental human right, Buhari's disregard to the judiciary and law blah! blah! blah!. Nobody among these people said anything about the 'fundamental human wrongs' committed by this man and his cohorts. Are we saying that Dasuki's right is more important than the death of thousands of civilians and soldiers that died due to the actions and inaction of this man and his associates, or is it the rape and torture that civilians and army have gone through?
Would Dasuki be granted bail in the first place in China,Singapore, Malaysia, UAE etc if he committed the same offence there? These countries were hitherto less developed than Nigeria a few years back. Can you imagine how many Nigerians would jump at the opportunity to live in any of these countries now?
The judicial system in Nigeria is fake and condone corrupt practices. Why won't I steal billions when I know I can easily get bail and go for plea bargain, or worst, two years imprisonment. Remember the James Ibori case in Nigeria? OK. Where is Lucky Igbinedion and Peter Odili of this world? They are cooling off enjoying their loots, thanks to Nigeria judiciary. Now tell me anywhere in the world such people will Scott free.
I think we need change and total overhaul of our judiciary and minds. I am not saying fundamental human right should be jettisoned, but definitely not for Dasuki and his likes. Nigeria would be great today if all these atrocities were not pardoned or patted at the back. I rest my case for now.
Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by Amberon: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
true!!
Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by Gracito(f): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Word my brother, word!!! Preach
Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by swagaholic: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Zombie, has him been found guilty of any of d crimes Some pipu will just be posting trash on NL, what abt bullhari that cost d death of many coppers in 2011 when he lost d election?? Hypocrites
Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by Yorubasgreat(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2017
collinspro:
Much have been said about Dasuki's fundamental human right, Buhari's disregard to the judiciary and law blah! blah! blah!. Nobody among these people said anything about the 'fundamental human wrongs' committed by this man and his cohorts. Are we saying that Dasuki's right is more important than the death of thousands of civilians and soldiers that died due to the actions and inaction of this man and his associates, or is it the rape and torture that civilians and army have gone through?
Would Dasuki be granted bail in the first place in China,Singapore, Malaysia, UAE etc if he committed the same offence there? These countries were hitherto less developed than Nigeria a few years back. Can you imagine how many Nigerians would jump at the opportunity to live in any of these countries now?
The judicial system in Nigeria is fake and condone corrupt practices. Why won't I steal billions when I know I can easily get bail and go for plea bargain, or worst, two years imprisonment. Remember the James Ibori case in Nigeria? OK. Where is Lucky Igbinedion and Peter Odili of this world? They are cooling off enjoying their loots, thanks to Nigeria judiciary. Now tell me anywhere in the world such people will Scott free.
I think we need change and total overhaul of our judiciary and minds. I am not saying fundamental human right should be jettisoned, but definitely not for Dasuki and his likes. Nigeria would be great today if all these atrocities were not pardoned or patted at the back. I rest my case for now.

It's right that everyone one gets justice..

Justice is not sentiments..
If you know anyone (guilty or not) that feels their right has been infringed upon, advice them to prep a case and present it..

It's not by you advocating that a man's right should be ignored because of your perceived sins he may or may not have committed if thorough investigation were carried out..

Things are not always what they seem, my brother!

Say not to any for of injustice even against your enemies

1 Like

Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by DrGoodman: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2017
Is your gibberish better than a court verdict?

1 Like

Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by SweetJoystick(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2017
swagaholic:
Zombie, has him been found guilty of any of d crimes Some pipu will just be posting trash on NL, what abt bullhari that cost d death of many coppers in 2011 when he lost d election?? Hypocrites
did Buhari lead protests? did he call for attacks? who was the president then? whose responsibility was it to protect lives and properties? where were the Nigerian security forces?
Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by MadamExcellency: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
What a retrogressive reasoning. Just because you support Buhari and APC.

Even when Fulaniherdsmen massacre your kinsmen, this reasoning is normally suppressed because of partisanship.
Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by jeslofem: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2017
DrGoodman:
Is your gibberish better than a court verdict?
will u have said this if your relative were among the victims?
pls use your bra*n
Re: Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives by BeardedMeat(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Amberon:
true!!
Is that all you got? How much longer do they need to convict the man and jail him? Look, as it it stands now, Dasuki has become a huge lump in the Buharys throat. Swallow he can't, spit out he can't. Buhary is only afraid of what actions dasuki will take against his government if released. But can he hold him forever?

(1) (Reply)

Metuh Sues FG, Seeks Release From Detention / Good News: Boko Haram Kingpin, 10 Others Caught In Borno / Soldiers Who Lost Their Legs And Limbs During Bokoharam Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.