Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Is Dasuki-Gate Really A Scam? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dasuki-Gate Really A Scam? (500 Views)

Dasuki Gate: “I Am Not Surprised, He Has Always Demonstrated His Ignorance“, CAC / DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan / Is Dasuki's Right Better Than Thousands Of Dead Nigerians' Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dasuki-Gate Really A Scam? by bestest001(m): 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
I have noticed with dismay how Nigerians act as if all our politicians are 100% bad. If you ever have this thought it means you are also guilty of greed and similar offence. I for one believe in the rule of law and wunt ever take issues from the surface. Dasuki has not been proven guilty by a court of law and as a result of these three factors I believe he is a victim of witch-hunt so far:
1. Has not been allowed any public speech or can he run away by been allowed to speak to journalist? All we hear is Dasuki said this or that, why can't we hear it direct from the horses mouth?
2. No document(s) in public domain has shown a contract of $2.1bn or various contract that added up to that amount.
3. Dasuki by law(vicarious liability) should not be made the scape goat. Am a GeJ fan but if truely that amount was stolen,Gej should also face the repercussion.
Note that I am not saying Dasuki should be freed by given the third point but he alone cannot be made to pay for the crime. The master should also pay if he approved the contract(s) or else Dasuki should be freed.
Cc lalasticlala ishilove seun
Re: Is Dasuki-Gate Really A Scam? by gtrust: 1:23am On Jan 17, 2016
Time will tell.

So far, SCAM Alert!!

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara State Govr Speaks On Alleged Relationship With Zahra Buhari & $200m gift / If Stealing Is Not Corruption, Why Is EFCC Pursuing These Cases? / How True Are These, Is The Future Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.