Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast (824 Views)

How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by biz2get(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
I hear alot of Southwestern folks talking about Marriage and Pregnancy like it an Achievement In there Book.

I really do wonder why?? even most of the educated ones rush into marriage...

take for example ; an average yoruba girl can easily be in love with a broke guy or a Gee undecided and get preg for him.

But an Average Igbo Girl won't settle for less and i find them ambitious grin grin but they cant try to get preg for a broke guy undecided

Whats your take?
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by absoluteSuccess: 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Cant blame them people o.
The earlier the...
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by YorubaWoman: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some people sha

Olopolo esinsin
undecided
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by biz2get(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Some people sha
Olopolo esinsin
undecided

undecided undecided Awon YorubaWoman
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by octopusfreaky(f): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
whats your point
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by cruzita(f): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin they want to increase the number of almajiris
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by YorubaWoman: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
biz2get:

undecided undecided Awon YorubaWoman
Dey go abeg
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by reservd(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
And they disturb their friends and colleagues from other tribes to go get married asking them what they are waiting for. But from another angle, the earlier the better oo as long as you are ready
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by biz2get(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
octopusfreaky:
whats your point

another typica Nigerian undecided

biz2get:

Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast

Whats your take?
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by biz2get(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Dey go abeg

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by biz2get(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
reservd:
And they disturb their friends and colleagues from other tribes to go get married asking them what they are waiting for. But from another angle, the earlier the better oo as long as you are ready

most of them believe they are ready... but i can categorically say MOST OF THEM ARE NOT!!
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by reservd(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
biz2get:

most of them believe they are ready... but i can categorically say MOST OF THEM ARE NOT!!
But most seem 2 be doing well, especially d educated ones
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by biz2get(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
reservd:

But most seem 2 be doing well, especially d educated ones

i agree smiley
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by xtervaganza(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
biz2get:
I hear alot of Southwestern folks talking about Marriage and Pregnancy like it an Achievement In there Book.

I really do wonder why?? even most of the educated ones rush into marriage...

take for example ; an average yoruba girl can easily be in love with a broke guy or a Gee undecided and get preg for him.

But an Average Igbo Girl won't settle for less and i find them ambitious grin grin but they cant try to get preg for a broke guy undecided

Whats your take?
not trying to wake you up from your illusion but all the igbo women in ibadan here married poor igbo men and. They end up selling fufu and even put the fufu on their kids head to hawk

Your igbo women didn't even settle for less, they settled for underground

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wedding is a profit making biz 4 d bride's family.
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by biz2get(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
xtervaganza:
not trying to wake you up from your illusion but all the igbo women in ibadan here married poor igbo men and. They end up selling fufu and even put the fufu on their kids head to hawk

Your igbo women didn't even settle for less, they settled for underground

Well, i wasn't supporting any of the both tribes..

but hypothetically an igbo woman selling fufu in Ibandan ... c'mon you can say better than that undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Southwestern Nigerians Settle Down Too Fast by xtervaganza(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
biz2get:

Well, i wasn't supporting any of the both tribes..

but hypothetically an igbo woman selling fufu in Ibandan ... c'mon you can say better than that undecided undecided undecided undecided
there are lots of them here in extreme poverty (not to mock them). Just to let you know no one is immune to poverty

(1) (Reply)

How Can Guys Toast Lady / Could This Be The Reason Behind Baby Mamas ? / What You Need To Do When She’s Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.