Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran (50156 Views)

Stop Fighting Tinubu – Kinsmen Warn Buhari / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Nigeria Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Risk Another Civil War, Lawmaker Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by badman007(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Before we think about going against Iran, dont forget Dasuki wasted our arms funds. Whereas the Iranian defence minister or sss equivalent would would gladly spend their personal funds in the fight against Isreal or Usa... Goes to show the blackmans petrotisim.

People like Atiku would proudly carry themselves as Billioniars knowing fully well their wealth wqs gotten out of the back of the suffering masses.... which way Nigeria?

God bless PMB.
God bless SE/Niger Delta
God bless Nigeria
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
Mstw even U.S.A cannot dictate to us, talkless of Iran. Here we have a system.

We should released him without investigation and being charged to court?

We should let him go after creating a state under a state?

We are also warning Iran to stay out of our business or else.. They will face the unbearably consequences.
... Mouth action!
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
As much as I sympathise with the Shiite group, I think it is inappropriate for Iran to attempt to dictate to us or meddle into our affairs. They should be mindful of their words and speeches. Nigeria is not an extension of Iran. We shall not tolerate their gross abuse and disrespect.

That said the government should #Free El Zakzaky not for the sake of the silly Iranians though, but because it is the rational thing to do.
.. But ur country Nigeria supported and push for the ouster of Gaddafi, a leader of a sovereign country? Nigeria intentionally meddled in the affairs of Israel - Palestinian issues by supporting and voting massively for recognition of the state of Palestine? Hypocrisy is not a good wine. Nigeria and Iran should do the right thing by diffusing or descalate the situation.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Damjoy(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Bleep da Shit

To hell with Iran

He (Ayatollah) is not worthy of the name if properly written and Translated...

They are bunch of Ruffians who are no different from the Later Jin and Qing dynasty in the South Korean Folktale

When they Execute Sunni's or persecute these group of People; who talks? And in the case of objections to their tyrannies, who do they listen to?

I am unapologetic and not sorry towards the Musiba they currently face, I blame the Northern Block Media for not reporting the Exacts... A sunni Terrorist was also executed, So?

What goddam right do they have over us in regards to dictating to us on how to deal with persons who threaten our Unity with their Extremism and Nonentities...
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2016
bjdon:

True talk brother. I beg add the co-ordinates of Chief of Army staff Director of DSS Liar Liar Mohammed and Midget El Rufai.
Make Hezbollah start with those ones first.
bad belle is allowed. #Fireonbuhari
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by IndianaJay: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
bjdon:

6 years of 'clueless', 'incompetent' GEJ nothing like this happend.

The almighty wise one, whose name we are not worthy to mention has only been in govt for 8 months and we've got a crashed currency, rule of law consigned to the dustbin, and now we are at loggerheads with Iran! Iran of all countries, a country that even the US treads carefully with. Good one ACP, carry on, 2016 promises to be very interesting.

We would rather have Buhari and APC than the foolish goat and yam mentality of the idiotic Goodluck Jonathan and his PDP shameless looters and whoremongers.

Sai Baba Go slow!
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by demmy(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Banana republic. Even Iran want to get a piece of this Banana republic.

When you don't draw a line for yourself, others will draw it for you.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Faraidi(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2016
michaeljosh:

If Nigeria succumb to this threat, then every country will challenge our sovereignty.
if you think Nigeria can match Iran then you must be sleeping.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by OBAGADAFFI: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
jamst2:
well,google will help! But,do know what stealth is

You claimed Iran got stealth Tech, show us.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by jamst2(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You claimed Iran got stealth Tech, show us.

ok! Go to youtube & get some tip of the iceburg
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by stonemasonn: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Except through sponsorship of militia groups/terrorists, Iran can't do jack. They can't send the armies. They will only whine and blow hot air. Iran should stay off our affairs.. Shikena

PS: Hezbollah is no match for Israel.
Bro Iran can topple your government ooo, Buhari should be careful, there are traitors everywhere willing and ready to work with any powerful outsider to achieve their primitive lust for power.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by Obamina(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Anticabal:
Ayatollah, whatever action you are going to take please do not come down south, grab a nigerian map, the sunnis live in the core northern states of sokoto, zamfara, Katsina, Gombe, borno, kano, kaduna, jigawa, adamawa and more.

Find them there and do whatever you wish with them, just keep the Christian south out of your Sunni Jihad vs Shiite Jihad wars. We in the south are not interested. We are not one people.
. And you will be happy? Whatever happens to the nose the eyes cry and the entire body feel the pains.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
InLoveWithGod:

Bros, no be mouth them take dey fight war o. The biggest army nai dey fight boko haram dey sweat so oo. Nigeria military does not have enough resources to fight another terrorist war.
My advice to both govt is to handle this issue diplomatically.
For those who are ranting about PMB being president he is the alpha and omega, should have in mind that, we are in democratic era, so things most be handled democratically.

In as much as i agree with you to some extent, i still repeat dat Iran cannot stand Nigeria in battle. I still believe that boko haram issue was/is compromised by politicians. In dis kind of situation i stand by our president's side. Destroy all mofos that are enemies of the state.
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
ibietela2:

80k soldiers, BIGGEST? what did you take? I need to test it

I took fanta, zobo and chapman, naim con dey shak mi so o
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
tonychristopher:

I said it ...its not our war..we Christian won't mind

America is ignoring you...not that you have anything to offer ....which biggest army do we have

Is it the poorly trained ones that abandon weapons in face of confrontation or is it the one that bruttaly mess innocent civilians up

Tell me any war that your army fought without any external assistance.. They couldn't fire a bullet to defend bakkasi whereas India is still fighting Pakistan over Kashmir

Guy find another gist

In confrontations like war or guerilla warefare its common to see such cowardly display by sum soldiers and this is common place.

Soldiers brutalizing civilians is comon place in African. Now, alot of people get things wrong. Dey tink because U can wear camo in America you can do same in Nigeria, dats not adviceable bros.

And lastly fighting war with ur neighbour is about intelligence dis days and not senceless pocket battles. And i kno person like you no wan die but won go heaven...
Re: We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran by ibietela2(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2016
StoneColdBiceps:

I took fanta, zobo and chapman, naim con dey shak mi so o

K

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. / New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.