Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. (50145 Views)

Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate / Peter Obi: We’re Focused On How To Create Jobs — Not Learning ‘Shaku Shaku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Issame: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Governor of ekiti state "Ayodele Fayose" Shows Off His Shaku Shaku Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/fayose-shows-off-his-shaku-shaku-dancing-skills-at-his-daughters-wedding-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by spako4(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dancing away his sorrow
after defeat.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by sarrki(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
He has been quiet of late

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by abokibuhari: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
sarrki:
Says who, baba is ready to liberate Nigerians come 2019

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by madridguy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by babyfaceafrica: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
how is this news?...rabbish...he and yahaya bello should pay salaries jhoor....pomo governor

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Uyiii: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shaku-shaku is in pains.
Ayam in pains issa goalcheesy

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by tkonmoney: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Osokomole

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by yarimo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
He will soon dance shaku shaku in EFCC and DSS cell grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol cheesy,
He's no more in pains.
He's no more in pains.
They are now picking his calls.
Wailers, come and celebrate with your master o. cheesy

Happy married life to his daughter by the way!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Waakanda: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Well, enjoy yourself while your tenure lasts... cos the next turning by the right is rough o cool

Don't submit your CV anywhere until you've seen these CV Samples written by an HR Expert: www..com/cv-samples

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Segunade10: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
Tekno Accused Of Sleeping With Otedola Billionaire Daughter Dj Cuppy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJTHRzOViKM
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by apesinola001: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Peter Ayodele Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by ewawumi(f): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Bagu1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Fayose... the main Man, I love this guy...

Na dem dey Rush am... �
grin

Fayose... the main Man, I love this guy...

Na dem dey Rush am... �

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
Slayer of this current mumu government

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Yinxies(f): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
No be small thing oooo
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by itiswellandwell: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm. Bloggers and lies. He can't be dressed like this for his daughter's wedding naaaw. Tell me another thing.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Richdad50(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Funnt

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Joemetry(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
FAILED LEADERS...
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by 2shure: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
fayose can like fited tops
i get one of him jeans wey he wear
a whole 65$ jeans

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Trapnews: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
At-least, we are no longer in pains undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
sarrki:
Lol wink cheesy grin.
He has no choice but to keep quiet for now
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Bizibi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hehehehe praise the lord,his neck is fine now.....everybody join me praise the lord for fayose's neck.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by Greizman: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
blackgold90:

Sell your phone and use the money to eat. You can't be loading data and be begging.... Begging is not a profession
Lol... I tire for d guy o
He has been spamming all the thread on front page since.
Online begging issa goal
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by SaintLucia: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Poor Fayose none of the PDP bigwigs attend the wedding. Such is life o and he was the first among the PDP aspirants to declared for the post of the President. No thanks to Osho baba who made him to remain mute.
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by boiz2men(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
Sincerehelp:
I have been a full member on Naira land since 2013, I decided to use a new moniker to make this because of Identity sake and also because I have been a top voice against online begging on this forum...I am ready to unveil my identity to any willing savior of need be.
It all started last month when I felt feverish for sometime, I went to hospital and was diagnosed of malaria parasite 3+...I started taking medications.On the 3rd day I started feeling this sensation in my stomach, I went for series of test and Ulcer was confirmed.. I started treatment and a week later, I started feeling this heavy headache and breathlessness.And this has been on for the past 3weeks..The problem now is that I don't have money again for treatment... I have called in some relations and friends that have helped me out already, and are feeling that I want to stylishly sh money off them...
Please I am pleading for anybody that will enable me with any amount u can let me return back to the hospital tomorrow and at least complete my treatment, even if it is lending me money.If you stay in Owerri and want to meet me in person b4 helping, I don't mind
please nothing is too small
help please, am really in pains
Firstbank

Dude a 3+ patient of malaria will never have the strength to to eat (which is a fun thing to do) .how much more open nairaland and post type that long epistle.

You had the time to create another account and you have been diagnosed with 3+.. You better delete that post before I report you to the mods.

A ++ malaria patient is praying for death so as be relieved of pain yet you say your case is severe...

Thief
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by showboy2301: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don't know that neck dislocation heals fast like this, it's a miracle
Re: Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. by chiboy1116: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Legend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture / New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.