Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" (3306 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Not The Kind Of Girl I Can Lie To?" / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You're Glowing / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You're Unique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by mamagee3(f): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi, what does it mean when a guy says a girl is hard?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by obiZEAL(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
It means ''stop disturbing me''
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by alkines(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
It might mean u r nt lively to be with or probably u ar giving im tough time to say yes....
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Means your dick is hard.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Either

-He wants you to back off (he needs an alone time)
-You're not understanding at all
-You don't compromise

Or, importantly,
He wants you to leave so he can play his PS
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Mhizkel(f): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
Means your dick is hard.
shocked
You mean mamagee got a D?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by RexKexMilann: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
He means You are 'Hard' na, What else do you want us to Type?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by emotions1: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
it means you are.... werey

thought I was the only one that is mad but at the sight of this one..... I just knew that REHAB won't accept her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
Means your dick is hard.
Nooo,she got pusssy!!it means her pusssy don rise!! grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:
shocked You mean mamagee got a D?

Doesn't she look like a shhemale to you? grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nooo,she got pusssy!!it means her pusssy don rise!! grin grin

You too like toto tinz grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Mhizkel(f): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:

Doesn't she look like a shhemale to you? grin
Lol..Got your mention.
So this is you.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mhizkel:
Lol..Got your mention. So this is you.
Yea! My main account. cool

Miss me? smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by grad2012(f): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
May be He means you are complicated.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Mhizkel(f): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
TrapLORD:
Yea! My main account. cool

Miss me? smiley
Yes! I missed the previous cry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Mhizkel:
Yes! I missed the previous cry
Aww... Its still the same nigga tho.. smiley

Morning swtpea smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Mhizkel(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2016
TrapLORD:
Aww... Its still the same nigga tho.. smiley

Morning swtpea smiley
Hope you had a wonderful night rest?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Mhizkel:
Hope you had a wonderful night rest?
Yea I did hun, was sort of cold actually.

You good?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Mhizkel(f): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2016
TrapLORD:

Yea I did hun, was sort of cold actually.

You good?
Awww..sorry hun! kiss

I'm better wink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Mhizkel:
Awww..sorry hun! kiss
I'm better wink
I'm sure you are wink

You had breakfast yet? Just had mine tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere!!!
You all hate mamagee but whenever she opens a thread, you will all comment. Na 'magnet' dey catch u undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
TrapLORD:

I'm sure you are wink

SMH
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Tobilastik(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2016
means ur nippl.es are top hard
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
You are difficult to relate with undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Mhizkel(f): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
TrapLORD:

I'm sure you are wink

Had mine before you tongue

Have a stress-free day ahead.
Ciao!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by TrapLORD(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mhizkel:
Had mine before you tongue
Have a stress-free day ahead. Ciao!

You too hun. Thnx

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Could it mean the girl is tough?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi, what does it mean when a guy says a girl is hard?
Rocky-minded, rigid, lack feminine tenderness, keeps to one's self, confrontational, egocentric and proud

Should be one of those.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? / Fashion Or Trash? See What Bosomy Lady Wore To Boyfriend House / Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.