Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex (1093 Views)

A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by marvelck: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Do you know how and why most girls carry out their filthy act of double dating very well? cos, they tell any new guy they meet and like, that the guy they are actually dating is her ex that doesn't want to let go especially whenever she's with her new guy and her real boyfriend is calling her on the phone. She's always quick to tell the new guy you are an ex who is calling and probably begging her for reconciliation. She might even lie to the new guy, that she broke up with you cos you cheated on her. Most girls do or say such just to make themselves look single and available to the new guy when they are already in a relationship. And this is how many of these girls end up double dating and complicating issues for themselves. Jostling between two or more guys, all in the name of being smart and foolish. Bros, the earlier you know what you are to your babe, the better for you, so that you don't end up being dumped and heartbroken. Most girls are confused these days. and many of them aint loyal. To them double dating is just like multi-tasking. Which alot of them are very good at...
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol sorry.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by mizquote(f): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
I'm yet to see someone that is worth disowning my baby over.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
cry cry cry

I dont kno why u all are happy doing this to a human being who as never offended u or do u any harm

Nd u decide to cos her pain makin her a publuc forum gest tank u so mch very mch

God will pay u according to ur deed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by vizkiz: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
well, we have all been there (no guy can lie about that). This is another reason to trust no girl. They are all Ho** lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Obudupikin: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:
well, we have all been there (no guy can lie about that). This is another reason to trust no girl. They are all Ho** lipsrsealed

Never been there.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by vizkiz: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
Obudupikin:

Never been there.

yeah probably because you are still too young for a relationship or you are a damn liar undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Rakash(f): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Same wit us too (Guys)
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Rakash(f): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:
Lol sorry.
u are so wowww kiss
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ehya op is heartbroken...take heart iyee. Another one of them wailing wailers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Obudupikin: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah probably because you are still too young for a relationship or you are a damn liar undecided

Or you are very myopic. Seems that's the case.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by nanauju(f): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello nairalanders cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by flokii: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
@OP what's ur point?

cos 99.9966% of girls double-date, some have up to 10,15 bfs so it's not new
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Eveezy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
lol, funny tin is DT I do dis as a guy, I don't say shez jst a frnd, gf or wateva. I jst arrange dem according to how long dey av bin in my life nd call all of em exes, nd I dnt feel bad abt it cos non of dem are loyal
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by ipledge10(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
YourMain:
Lol sorry.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
ipledge10:

Hmm ?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by ipledge10(m): 2:09am On Jan 06, 2016
YourMain:

Hmm ?
nothing
Re: When Your Girlfriend Tells Another Guy You're Her Ex by ShayGirl(f): 2:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Meaning Someone else is her future whereas u(op) were her past....
Indeed cruel

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Wahala. / Some Girls Can Cook / Lalasticlala Is A Millionaire....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.