Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) (41824 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by jonhemma11: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
The execution of Shiite Cleric, Sheikh al-Nimr has sparked protests on Sunday January 3rd, 2016 by Shiites in Kano, Northern Nigeria’s most populous city over the recent surge in Shi’a persecution.

Saudi Arabia’s monarchical government on Saturday executed 47 members of the Shiite movement including top cleric Sheikh al-Nimr, from the eastern part of Saudi Arabia who has been a vocal critic of the Saudi Royal family. 

This follows four weeks after the Nigerian military brutally massacred Shiite protesters in the Kaduna city of Zaria with reports of the military burying the victims in secret mass graves. The international human rights community and advocacy groups have condemned both the actions  by the Nigerian military and the execution of Sheikh al-Nimr.

The execution of Sheikh al-Nimr has exacerbated sectarian tensions in select pockets around the Middle East and Muslim world with anger being directed toward the Saudi authorities. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/shiite-cleric-execution-by-saudi-spark.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by funmijoyb(f): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lalasticlala food don come o

They have same agenda with Biafra.

They protest
They block road
They hates Nigeria
They dis like other religion
The are not peace loving
They are terrorist commiting felonies
They are looking 4 international support
They are cowards
E.t.c

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by MrAnalyst: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
I tell anybody who cares to listen-There's a big fundamental problem in that religion. The number of people who lose their lives to that religion is enough reason to outlaw it. My 2cents anyway.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Psalm18: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pensioners in Kano state were owed monies by the Kwankwaso Government.
These folks probably had fathers and mothers as pensioners...they didn't come out to protest.
Merely looking at the street is evidence of an unplanned shanty- they have not protested that.

Now an execution in another Continent, in a sovereign nation and they are on the streets. All the regions of Nigeria has its issues but the North takes the biscuit when it comes to St.upidity.

311 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
It is allowed to stage peaceful protest. I hope it remains peaceful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=Drchristian post=41653701]biafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists)...now i know why biafrans r in support of them[/quote
**** Talking about Shiites and you're mixing it with Biafra, kpachara anya gi O! and Please be mindful of the words you use against the peaceful people of Biafra. Thank you

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by jonagaga(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
abeq kano leave trash for lawma biko

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by nerodenero: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
For those that know Zaria very well, Shiites Muslims headed by Zakzaky have been very peaceful whenever they observe their annual "occupy the road".

I remember how helpful they were during the 2011 elections when pro-Buhari supporters went on killing spree when it was obvious the Fisherman was returned President.

My only grudge with the Shiites is the manner in which they ground all activities whenever they observe their event. The country is for all and a section or a religious group shouldn't in anyway engage in any activity that would affect other citizens. As for the fight that led to the killing of some Shittes by Nigerian Army, there's more to that matter.

The earlier we resolve Bokoharam, Biafra and the recent Shiite issue, the better for us.

The task for a better nation is a collective one.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by omenka(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Demonstration of acute "joblesness".

They should make sure not to obstruct other people's business/movement as they cary on with their stewpid demonstration- you cannot be exercising your own freedom while hindering others from exercising theirs. There would be consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Acjohn(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tell them Nigerian army have enough bullet for all of them and those of them that thinks the bullet is too rusty should take a flight to Saudi and the country will answer them as and when due.
Them no vex reach that's why them still dey Nigeria, if na me them kill my leader I for don reach the country go revenge since, so make them no waste their time they protest here it will take nothing from Saudi neither will it stop them from slaughtering the next shiites in their prison.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
nerodenero:
For those that know Zaria very well, Shiites Muslims headed by Zakzaky have been very peaceful whenever they observe their annual "occupy the road".

I remember how helpful they were during the 2011 elections when pro-Buhari supporters went on killing spree when it was obvious the Fisherman was returned President.

My only grudge I have with the Shiites is the manner in which they ground all activities whenever they observe their event. The country is for all and a section or a religious group shouldn't in anyway engage in any activity that would affect other citizens. As for the fight that led to the killing of some Shittes by Nigerian Army, there's more to that matter.

The earlier we resolve Bokoharam, Biafra and the recent Shiite issue, the better for us.

The task for a better nation is a collective one.

So, a group that grounds all activities when observing their event is a peaceful group right? Is it peaceful to prevent other people from going about their normal daily activities?what is peaceful in blocking and attacking the convoy of the chief of army staff?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Am sure majority of the guys and ladies out here, no nothing about wat they are doing here. They were just given posters and dt is it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Owoplenty(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Say no to oppression! Say no religion killing!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by JaredNomak: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nonsense!

Our gallant soldiers should not fail to shoot at sight any of these thoughtless religious miscreants trying to impede people's freedom.

Jobless people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Psalm18: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
funmijoyb:

See one of d them with dat frustration and pain all on her look .
Is that zone so marginalized this much?
What's D essence of putting up her picture ?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by alwelldinho(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
jonhemma11:
The execution of Shiite Cleric, Sheikh al-Nimr has sparked protests on Sunday January 3rd, 2016 by Shiites in Kano, Northern Nigeria’s most populous city over the recent surge in Shi’a persecution.

Saudi Arabia’s monarchical government on Saturday executed 47 members of the Shiite movement including top cleric Sheikh al-Nimr, from the eastern part of Saudi Arabia who has been a vocal critic of the Saudi Royal family. 

This follows four weeks after the Nigerian military brutally massacred Shiite protesters in the Kaduna city of Zaria with reports of the military burying the victims in secret mass graves. The international human rights community and advocacy groups have condemned both the actions  by the Nigerian military and the execution of Sheikh al-Nimr.

The execution of Sheikh al-Nimr has exacerbated sectarian tensions in select pockets around the Middle East and Muslim world with anger being directed toward the Saudi authorities. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/shiite-cleric-execution-by-saudi-spark.html
by tomorrow same people will attend hajj in saudi arabia. I think d best way to show ur grievances is to boycott the next hajj.

10 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
naturaldora:

Hahaa to faceless mad woman (onyeara) grin grin I have seen that the madness is truly in you.
...I give up...
.....Don't allow that low life drag you to her level...you are naturally beautiful with a beautiful heart...whatsapp me on 08184495083...looking foward to chatting with you...

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by nerodenero: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
seunmsg:

So, a group that grounds all activities when observing their event is a peaceful group right? Is it peaceful to prevent other people from going about their normal daily activities?what is peaceful in blocking and attacking the convoy of the chief of army staff?
I started my submission by saying "for those that know Zaria very well".

Before now, Zakzaky's men are the only group that when they parade or observe their annual event, people are at peace and liberty to move among them because we're certain that there won't be any violence. Shops are never closed except no vehicular movement around Gyellesu, Tudun wada, Kofar Doka, PZ and partly Samaru road that leads to ABU. If any other group should parade aside them, then there's trouble. So to a large extent, "they're peaceful".

I can't comment on the event that happened between them and the Armies as I don't want to rely on what's being reported but the bottom-line is, FG should apply wisdom in dealing with these people.

Just my opinion!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by misspicy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Drchristian:
thanks o..misspicy..use to call them d asslickers grin
shocked LMAO gringrin
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by ahaz: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Drchristian:
biafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists), now i know why biafrans are in support of these shiite members on their facebook pagebiafra and shiites are d same thing(Terrorists), now i know why biafrans are in support of these shiite members on their facebook page
i'm not mad but u are d one mad here.
I never knew that Oshogbo weed will be this destructive.

9 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by fitzmayowa: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
BH kills everyday and has killed so any nigerians over the years, they never protested, some of their folks are being owed salaries they didn't deem it fit to protest...

Some cleric in faraway Saudi Arabia who doesn't give a flying f.uck about any of them is executed and they take to the streets like people with no sense of reasoning...

I just wonder when the madness will end...yeye dey smell

12 Likes

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by funmijoyb(f): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:

What's D essence of putting up her picture ?
Wots ur concern Aproko
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
No wahala, once its peaceful
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by Psalm18: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
funmijoyb:

Wots ur concern Aproko
grin is that your child picture on your page?
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by BushidoBlue(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
misspicy:

shocked LMAO gringrin
Seriously disappointed in you
Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by funmijoyb(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Psalm18:

grin is that your child picture on your page?
God forbid..i guess u r one of them flats

1 Like

Re: Shiite Cleric Execution By Saudi Spark Protests In Kano(photos) by funmijoyb(f): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Seriously disappointed in you
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix) / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.