Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. (5683 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of The Strange Flag Behind President Buhari / Onaiwu Picks APGA Form After Resigning As Director PDP Governors Forum / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by fistonati(m): 2:32am On Jan 05, 2016
I like your bad English grin grin
cornerstone2019:
Madam where ware u wen GEJ, is distroying dis country. That u can call for his resignation then.
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by fistonati(m): 2:34am On Jan 05, 2016
I like your bad English grin grin grin grin
cornerstone2019:
Madam where ware u wen GEJ, is distroying dis country. That u can call for his resignation then.
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by Saheed9: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2016
She looks like them . They are synonymous with failure

1 Like

Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by carinmom(f): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2016
andyanders:
She is mentally sick and needs help. You can see from her outlook.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by amiskurie(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Na person mama be like monkey so?

Foolish hater,she is disgusting.
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by juman(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2016
I don't understand the thread because the OP gave too little information.

But what I know is that in nigeria if a person is called a military general it is most likely a bad person.

This country was destroyed mainly by the military.
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by Junior66(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
Gbasky Bro Konpresor012

You do no am complete, add her name and profile join, i suspect say her name na dem those people name

@topic I do not know why people do not think before they do things , at least 68% of Nigerians Voted Buhari, at least 60% of those people believe Buhari is on the right path , What if at least 1 of those 60% decides to take her on , (God forbid ) Kidnap and maybe even murder her , Would it be Buhari's fault ?

#ThinkBeforeYouAct
u tink sideways. 14 million people voted for pmb as against 12 million for GEJ. Are you saying the 12 million should shut up just like dat? and the number of votes won by PMB is 54%, not 68%. As far as sensible Nigerians are concerned, her campaign will not lead to Buhari's resignation but will force him to respect the democratic principles of this country. If our leaders are not kept on their toes they will definitely misbehave. She understands what she is up to so stop typing trash. if you are so pained go and kill her. And by the way, she is a lawyer. she is only defending the rule of law wich pmb has just told us he will only respect wen it suits him. #thinkbeforeyoutalk#
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by Simplymeah: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2016
No wonder she resembles corruption lipsrsealed
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2016
She is bold and brave.

I like her.

SHE IS ENJOYING HER GOD GIVEN RIGHTS and freedoms as also granted by the Nigerian Constitution and Charter for Human Rights.

1 Like

Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Konpresor012:
This is the woman collecting signatures asking Buhari to resign because he is fighting corruption.
all I see is a mad and disoriented woman
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by Ijaya123: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2016
andyanders:
She is mentally sick and needs help. You can see from her outlook.

If she is all you stated above, them those who signed the petition are most likely in a worse state than her.
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by deelabs(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
She is exercising her rights but it might not see the light of the day.

Register & Search for your genuine Auto Parts, Mechanics, Service Centre with ease, only at
http://www.carpartsnigeria.com/users/sign_in

Highly Recommended...
Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by gemale(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Point of correction. She wants him 2 resign because of his refusal 2 obey court orders. Dasuki & kanu were granted bail & yet dey still remain in custody. Dis runs foul 2 D separation of powers tenet dts key 2 a Democratic govt. It is unconstitutional 4 a court order 2 b disregarded by anyone regardless of status. It smacks of impunity & contempt 4 d principle of D rule of law. I understand d president is zealous 2 rid d country of corruption & ensure pple who engage in these acts r brought 2 book, bt he's breaking d law in trying 2 do so. D same constitution he swore 2 obey & defend; he's running afoul of. Dis petition is supposed 2 call him 2 order because when a leader begins 2 disrespect d pronouncements of legal institutions such as d court's, he's on d way 2 bcom tyrannical. It wasn't a fool who said "absolute power corrupts."

1 Like

Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by DaBullIT(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am not one who whips out numbers from his arze , I said 68% because recent opinion poll shows that many people , even those who didn't vote PMB believes he's on the right course , I do not need to kill anybody and PMB definitely can not be coerced into soft handling criminals

case closed
Junior66:
u tink sideways. 14 million people voted for pmb as against 12 million for GEJ. Are you saying the 12 million should shut up just like dat? and the number of votes won by PMB is 54%, not 68%. As far as sensible Nigerians are concerned, her campaign will not lead to Buhari's resignation but will force him to respect the democratic principles of this country. If our leaders are not kept on their toes they will definitely misbehave. She understands what she is up to so stop typing trash. if you are so pained go and kill her. And by the way, she is a lawyer. she is only defending the rule of law wich pmb has just told us he will only respect wen it suits him. #thinkbeforeyoutalk#

Re: Picture: See The Face Of The Woman Behind President Buhari's Resigning Petition. by dunlie: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
And so...? she have the right to. Are we not practising democracy anymore? why are some people f..oolish.

Let the stu..pid mod ban me...who cares with his/her stupid ban.......

for sure most pple have more than one account out here including the useless mod

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Only Four Passport Colors In The World, And This Is The Reason Why / Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? / Sunday Igboho Arrives In Iganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.