Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today (6863 Views)

Photos Of Deji Adeyanju After His Release Today / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Jman06(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
tunjion:

Receive sense this 2016
idiat!

yhu remind me of one 1mbecile who's always quick to call normal people 1mbecile.

b00hari is an 1mbecile, so are his supporters. Fact!!!
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
tunjion:

Nigeria is working fine, everybody is marginalised as u pointed out becos everybody want power, that is not possible. Some lead others follow, we are one. We have gone beyond GEJ conference and Buhari is pursuing a better approach to meet our development need.

Nigeria is yet to see better days and Buhari is guaranteed to take us there. I have criticised him myself severally but he is still the man for the job. I will still criticise him, becos i want him to perform better. He can do it.
Everybody wants power because power is centralised. That can't work! Russia is a Federalist State, with different autonomous federating units. Neither Moscow nor St Petersburg nor Kazan is looking up to the President/Prime Minister in order to serve their people. In Spain, the Catalans, Andalucians, Basque etc are autonomous and don't need to look up to the central government in Madrid to offer service. In the USA, the states give power to the Central Government(10th Amendment). Texas don't need to look up to Capitol(Washington). Even the Mayors don't need to run to Governors. This is similar in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

The point is that Nigeria is made up of different nations. Each nation(not even region) need autonomy (like Spain) to be able to move forward(including the Hausa nation). With that, nobody will be agitating for who to produce the President or who shouldn't because development majorly comes from our immediate environment without looking at Abuja. But now, to rebuild NE, we look at Abuja. To fix a road, we call Abuja. To develop a town we call Abuja. How then do you think people won't fight to put their "own" in Abuja? These are fundamental issues.

It is not about Buhari or Jonathan. It's about our system.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by tunjion: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jman06:
idiat!

yhu remind me of one 1mbecile who's always quick to call normal people 1mbecile.

b00hari is an 1mbecile, so are his supporters. Fact!!!

I have told u mumu people that Biafra is not possible in a million years. Go and mark these words, in a million years u cannot get Biafra.

If u get sense u will work out the rest. Who answered the protest? Come out again if u dont love your life.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by spanishkid(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
zendy:

Yes we know all this, that's only a crazy people practice "one Nigeria". Sorry bro, it doesn't matter if the Daura cattle rearer was one a 10 start general, you can never Nigeria "by force". It doesn't work that way. Biafra is here to stay. The bravado of your Nigerian army is against unarmed people. When it comes to armed people, the Nigerian army has no record of winning anything without international help.
don't worry you'll soon know. Try any nonsense and feel the strength of the Nigerian army. Ask Liberia, Sierra Leone, Sudan and co to tell you about the Nigerian army. Just try any nonsense then you'll see if Buratai and his boys won't use you and your people for target practice. I thought you guys said you were gonna burn down the zoo. Why haven't you guys burnt down the zoo? Where are the 2 million weapons your director wanted to put in the hands of 2 million ipob youths? If I were you I'll cover my face in shame cos all of your predictions have failed. I just want you guys to start any unrest. I'll personally fight on the side of the Nigerian army that day.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by tunjion: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Everybody wants power because power is centralised. That can't work! Russia is a Federalist State, with different autonomous federating units. Neither Moscow nor St Petersburg nor Kazan is looking up to the President/Prime Minister in order to serve their people. In Spain, the Catalans, Andalucians, Basque etc are autonomous and don't need to look up to the central government in Madrid to offer service. In the USA, the states give power to the Central Government(10th Amendment). Texas don't need to look up to Capitol(Washington). Even the Mayors don't need to run to Governors. This is similar in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

The point is that Nigeria is made up of different nations. Each nation(not even region) need autonomy (like Spain) to be able to move forward(including the Hausa nation). With that, nobody will be agitating for who to produce the President or who shouldn't because development majorly comes from our immediate environment without looking at Abuja. But now, to rebuild NE, we look at Abuja. To fix a road, we call Abuja. To develop a town we call Abuja. How then do you think people won't fight to put their "own" in Abuja? These are fundamental issues.

It is not about Buhari or Jonathan. It's about our system.

The system is working, the problem we have had is corruption, hopefully that is in the past. If we give power to region, it will help corruption in the region to grow when we are trying to kill corruption.

Nigeria is a nation with many linguistic group not a component of other nations. There is only one nation Nigeria.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Austin4lif: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
One nonentity, "General Playboy", can now subtly threaten the FG- no thanks to Jonathan who over-fed and spoiled these crooks silly so much so that they dictated to him at some point when he wanted to commission an EFZ for the benefit of the entire region- and ooooh, how he followed their orders!!

Did "Playboy" give an ultimatum or did he forget that part

We nor blame una.

By the way, I wonder why they keep referring to these guys as "ex-militants". They are still militants, still bear arms, still forment trouble, hence they should be referred to as treated as such by the press.

They can blow up all they pipelines they want- I'm sure they are oblivious of what's going on at the international oil market and how such sabotage can impact their own environment (both land and water body). Tomorrow these same illiterate would protest to the ICC over environmental degradation by the IOCs.

Pity.
may God pilot your life and that of your generations to come the same way PMB is piloting Nigeria. Shout a big Amen withouting quoting me or u are a big hypocrite.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by ahaz: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
courage54:
Note!!!

We in Niger-Delta don't no anybody by the name Playboy. Even the few someone's that threaten Nigeria with fire and brimstone if GEJ should loose the last election have all gone into hiding because no one plays with the GENERAL and go scoot free if you think am lieing you can ask DASUKI and KANU who will be spending their eternity in either KUJE or KIRIKIRI maximum prison.

Read My LIPS.

Nobody dictates for us in the region because we are NIGER-DELTANS not Biafra.
And we Niger-deltals are firm in our support for any measure the president will use in curbing corruption and ensuring the return of our looted funds by the enemies of the country and anybody who is not happy with that will join their DILECTOR in KUJE PRISON.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI
confused Yoruba man you will die on top biafra mata one day...make sure u see a doctor cos cardiac arrest immenient.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by ahaz: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Old2020:

Yoruba..always disturbing themselves with a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them. They run to Shia threads and interfere, they run to Biafra threads to interfere. MIND YOUR EFFING BUSINESS!
and yet they flee from the thread that reported the Yoruba nupe clash o.
you will never see them there but they choose to die on top Biafra mata,why?

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by MrAnalyst: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2016
psucc:
Only if the world will listen.
Wow! Oh my graces! You made a correct statement! I can't believe this. Wowwww!
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by APCsupporter: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
TonyeBarcanista won't like this.

more heartache for the bigot

You are here arguing about which land will be part of biafraudd when the dream has been."Elrufa'ied"

Oga barcanista stop aarguing these land grabbers their imaginary country can only consist of their 5 landlocked se states
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by cheruv: 12:21am On Jan 05, 2016
spanishkid:
most of you biafraudians still don't realise that the man in Aso Rock is not a bloody civilian but a General who won't hesitate to send Buratai and his boys to come and smoke you guys out of your hole should you try to disturb the peace of this nation. The Nigerian Army shouldn't hesitate to shoot any protester on that day.
King with no crown...
Gwa buhari na ya kwado maka agha Naijiria na Ariyanam...ya marakwa na Ariyanam nwere ike itughari IMN ka o buru Hiżballa ozo
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by bloodykiller: 12:36am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:

You are here arguing about which land will be part of biafraudd when the dream has been."Elrufa'ied"

Oga barcanista stop aarguing these land grabbers their imaginary country can only consist of their 5 landlocked se states
[/s]
what's this one saying we're talking of ND you're talking nonsense is that how and the best way to cure your frustration? well issorite i understand you tongue

still confused i guess you're already having a nightmare lolz

and please who's barcanista?

i repeat no oyel state for kunu drinking party

Small portable Bayelsa = 7 apc ravaged war torn states including kano grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by 49cents(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Biafre will b great again
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by APCsupporter: 12:59am On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying we're talking of ND you're talking nonsense is that how and the best way to cure your frustration? well issorite i understand you tongue

still confused i guess you're already having a nightmare lolz

and please who's barcanista?

i repeat no oyel state for kunu drinking party

Small portable Bayelsa = 7 apc ravaged war torn states including kano grin

Illiterate. Are you aware of whats going on in this country sef? Ur oil will contribute only 13 percent of the budjet
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2016
unstableaswater:
I suspect Buhari will either release Nnamdi or Biafra or both.
I have a reliable source that have communicated these exact words to me.
There is something big in the pipeline coming. Very Big!

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by bloodykiller: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
APCsupporter:

Illiterate. Are you aware of whats going on in this country sef? Ur oil will contribute only 13 percent of the budjet
[/s]

while your war torn zones contributes zero percent and the illiterate gworo chewing kunu drinker will borrow the rest

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by gulfer: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Who is this one, General Playboy DSS Detention no be here o...... Let he that has ears take heed lest he perisheth (sic)
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by omenka(m): 2:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Austin4lif:
may God pilot your life and that of your generations to come the same way PMB is piloting Nigeria. Shout a big Amen withouting quoting me or u are a big hypocrite.
AMEN!!!

May God pilot your life the same way GEJ piloted Nigeria as president. Can I get an amen from you? wink
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by BeClever: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2016
courage54:
Note!!!

We in Niger-Delta don't no anybody by the name Playboy. Even the few someone's that threaten Nigeria with fire and brimstone if GEJ should loose the last election have all gone into hiding because no one plays with the GENERAL and go scoot free if you think am lieing you can ask DASUKI and KANU who will be spending their eternity in either KUJE or KIRIKIRI maximum prison.

Read My LIPS.

Nobody dictates for us in the region because we are NIGER-DELTANS not Biafra.
And we Niger-deltals are firm in our support for any measure the president will use in curbing corruption and ensuring the return of our looted funds by the enemies of the country and anybody who is not happy with that will join their DILECTOR in KUJE PRISON.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI

One question for you: is Abia Niger-Dalta?

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by tonychristopher: 3:30am On Jan 05, 2016
spanishkid:
Hahahhaa. Nnamdi Kanu is going to rot in jail and nothing will happen. We've heard of much bigger threats than this one. Try any nonsense and you'll know there's a difference between GMB and GEJ. Foolish and jobless people.

Benin boy ..grow up

1 Like

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by bloodykiller: 3:34am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
omenka:
AMEN!!!

May God pilot your life the same way GEJ piloted Nigeria as president. Can I get an amen from you? wink
[/s]

may God shield you and your family the way Buhari is shielding NE from bokoharam and suicide bombing Insha'Allah amin

so shall it be iseeeeeeeeeeee cool

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by chrisblack: 7:07am On Jan 05, 2016
EasternLion:
Repentant Niger Delta militants and members of the now-rested Niger Delta Peoples Democratic Front, NDPDF, have advised President Muhammadu Buhari to immediately release the embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, in order to reduce the growing tension in the country.

They equally demand­ed an immediate pull-out of the military personnel deployed to the Niger Bridge in Onitsha, Anambra state, to allow free flow of traffic for the “innocent citizens of South- South and South East”.

Leader of the group, Pre­cious Iyoyo (aka General Playboy) made this call over the weekend in Port Har­court, the Rivers State capital, where he warned that the continued detention of Kanu, even af­ter a court had released him on bail, was provocative and dictatorial.

He disclosed that former militants would not fold their hands and watch their brothers and sisters from the South-South and South East regions “chased, tortured or enslaved with impunity in our land.”

The Ni­gerian government is dan­gerously pushing us to the wall. The unprovoked mass shooting and killing of our brothers and sisters will no longer be tolerated,” Iyoyo warned.
While calling on those from the two geopolitical zones who are sabo­taging the Biafra struggle to have a rethink, he vowed that the NDPDF would support and sustain the agitation.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/61347/ex-ndelta-militants-vow-to-sustain-biafra-struggle-demand-kanus-release
see mumu .No court granted him such.This is not jonah you guys threatened.You are playing with the manonfire .Which wall are they pushing you to. All you care is about your pocket. The total rebuilding of the armed forces is going on ,with near capabilities and platform for our security services. You days are numbered all of you that feel you can threaten the peace of the country.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by Living4christ(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2016
tunjion:

The system is working, the problem we have had is corruption, hopefully that is in the past. If we give power to region, it will help corruption in the region to grow when we are trying to kill corruption.

Nigeria is a nation with many linguistic group not a component of other nations. There is only one nation Nigeria.

I guess u are from the Hausa/Fulani extradiction, just read ur post again, confederation/regional autonomy, aburi accord, fuscal federalism is the only wat Nigeria can be one, because we have different people and tribe, how has centralization helped our matter till date? but this I know that the Hausa Fulani people will never want it to be so, because they are very lazy and they do it intensionally.
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by imsuboi(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2016
tunjion:

Nigeria is working fine, everybody is marginalised as u pointed out becos everybody want power, that is not possible. Some lead others follow, we are one. We have gone beyond GEJ conference and Buhari is pursuing a better approach to meet our development need.

Nigeria is yet to see better days and Buhari is guaranteed to take us there. I have criticised him myself severally but he is still the man for the job. I will still criticise him, becos i want him to perform better. He can do it.

he can do what exactly? cheesy
Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by OfoIgbo: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2016
I was reading the exchanges between would-be compatriots TUNJION and TONYE BARCANISTA. All I can say at this moment is goodluck to Tonyebarcanista if his people manages to stay on in Nigeria, if Biafra departs.

With a much reduced population of those that want restructuring, it will be interesting to know how Baranista's people will succeed in convincing the north and the west to back restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N’Delta Militants Vow To Sustain Biafra Struggle, Demand Kanu’s Release-Today by 1after: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Old2020:

Another frustrated yoruba man like Tonye Barcanista.

Smelly cocaine smuggler, everyone on nairaland must be Yoruba. You need a new brain since your head is full of packaged fufu. Akpu eating man claiming Crossriver.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Boardroom Guru Adebayo Ogunlesi's Wife, Amelia / So We Won't See This Beautiful Lady Again. / Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.