Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party (68651 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / This Israeli Banker Is One Of The Sexiest Ladies On IG (photos) / Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Alezy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nienie:
Lagos sir
sorry for my late reply. ..very busy dis period.

just ff back
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by swagaholic: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nienie:

gringrin
baby
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Smallville10:
bros oya lecture me on saggy bobi na
Mercy Johnson's bóobs is the true definition of saggy bóobs.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Qualer:

you think??
#from the same party

Isn't this sophie so fly from shuga...A gurl of 25yrs,yet her Olympus has fallen
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Rukkydelta(f): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Alezy:
grin lolz. ..who be this??

Na you I for pursue?
I reserve my comment
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Alezy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I reserve my comment
lolz. ..talk now o, sometimes when u reserve your comments you could catch a disease .
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Rukkydelta(f): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ..talk now o, sometimes when u reserve your comments you could catch a disease .
I guess a disease called peace
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Alezy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I guess a disease called peace
Nope....Ebola return, probably the new disease daddy Adeboye was talking about.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Rukkydelta(f): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
Alezy:
Nope....Ebola return, probably the new disease daddy Adeboye was talking about.
that's not my portion, it will be for guys like you that don't know how to stay one place
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Alezy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
that's not my portion, it will be for guys like you that don't know how to stay one place
lolz. ..fear fear.

let's not derail jor
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by obontami: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
caesarjayjay:
These Two Girls Were The Sexiest At Quilox Pool Party

The New Year edition of Quilox Ultra Pool Party took place on Sunday, 3rd January, 2015. MTV Shuga star, Dorcas Fapson known to many as Sophie (her character in the drama series) beat few other ladies to win the dance competition and she won a hoverboard for that.

The party must have been so much fun. Let's share some exciting moments with you.

http://www.austinaija.com/2016/01/dorcas-fapson-gets-her-groove-on-at.html

these boobs don fall but I. Still no mind to have a threesomme with 'em

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's New Girlfriend Su Yung Says She Is Missing Him / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.