Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party (68656 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / This Israeli Banker Is One Of The Sexiest Ladies On IG (photos) / Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by MKO4ever(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Please does sexiest have a different meaning? because I cannot imagine what the party would look like if these were the sexiest in the party!

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Fallen boobs even pushups can't do anything
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by bandad: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Okirika: These iadies need serious counseling abeg.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2016
How art the mighty fallen.... Olympus is dead
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by leboss6(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2016
how can they be the sexiest, especially the lady in black, Cant you are that her Olympus has fallen?
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by nike4love: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2016
grin Is this a competition of the fallen br*ast?
Is this a competition of the fallen br*ast?
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Atlantian: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerian girls look hardened and coarse, no thanks to the harsh sun beaming on us everyday. I wish they can just stop exposing their bad skin.

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Xone3(f): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That lady on black though, even the Jehovah's witness cannot resolve the boundary dispute between her milk containers.

They have sworn never to near other again.
Why bring Jehovah's Witnesses into this topic? Are you mentally and physically stable.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by portals101: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Qualer:

you think??
#from the same party

As usual, the men wear dress, all covered up, appear decent. And the ladies come nak.d! Whores
Men need to borrow women some sense.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by AmAlbert(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That lady on black though, even the Jehovah's witness cannot resolve the boundary dispute between her milk containers.

Wetin dey bring that kind Yeye talk na, wonder if you stayed up to 9 months in your mum's womb...

Onye ofeke....
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by fabulousvera(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Tallesty1:

. lol. u dey use ur English dey cast people
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by CharleyCharley: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:

Were they in the same party with those op posted?
Yeah.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2016
Xone3:

Why bring Jehovah's Witnesses into this topic? Are you mentally and physically stable.
so... what congregation art thou in grin grin grin
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Sijo01(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2016
CharleyCharley:

Yeah.
The person(s) that declare those winners are cluelessly dumb.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by obidevine(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2016
shepherd77:
Who were the other contestants? Chimps? undecided
very good question.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by ylaa(f): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Chai u have kill me with laughter.
Well done

Tallesty1:

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
xMrPx:
ur profile pic looks classy, cute and amazing' don't mind that clown
End time guys.

Don't tell me you can betray ya fellow guy cos of a lady. Oh jeez! If u knew d guy was lying. U wuldnt v involve yaself than selling of ya fellow gender.

Nonsense
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by andyanders: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahaha dat means d so called Quilox lacks beauties if these are d sexiest

Exactly. They all must have come from the zoo where all were supposed to be the most uglest on the face of the earth.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Fawklicant: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
What do I know Beauty is in the hai hof the beholder!

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Skmoda360(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
AreTheyBitches:
grin
see those jugs they looks like falling heroes..
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Skmoda360(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
AreTheyBitches:
grin
see those jugs they looks like falling heroes..
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by ylaa(f): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2016
R u a Jehovah witness member?
Xone3:

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by ylaa(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2016
R u a Jehovah witness member?
E Pele sir/ sis

Xone3:

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Bishop(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Dem Kwom look for market fa.....Kai,Karuwa Banza
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Bollinger(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2016
caesarjayjay:
These Two Girls Were The Sexiest At Quilox Pool Party

The New Year edition of Quilox Ultra Pool Party took place on Sunday, 3rd January, 2015. MTV Shuga star, Dorcas Fapson known to many as Sophie (her character in the drama series) beat few other ladies to win the dance competition and she won a hoverboard for that.

The party must have been so much fun. Let's share some exciting moments with you.

http://www.austinaija.com/2016/01/dorcas-fapson-gets-her-groove-on-at.html

The OP just arrived from his/her village. These are probably the best he/she has seen yet. Don't blame him/her too much.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by seangy4konji: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
am speechless...boiz just have money,they are knacking rubbish...

Makee God test me with super money.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Is it a "no bra party"
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by xMrPx(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Alanjeffy:

End time guys.

Don't tell me you can betray ya fellow guy cos of a lady. Oh jeez! If u knew d guy was lying. U wuldnt v involve yaself than selling of ya fellow gender.

Nonsense
ain't betraying any dude nor taking sides' the lady condemned a post of half naked whores' d so called guy countered her comment calling her names' whose side are u?

Let the truth be told' that post was trashy'. forget Gender differences'. Don't be a Racist my guy...
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by 4C2215131: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Qualer:

you think??
#from the same party

And you wonder why men cheat! Interpret anyway you want!!
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
portals101:

As usual, the men wear dress, all covered up, appear decent. And the ladies come nak.d! Whores
Men need to borrow women some sense.
I tell you bro, we now live in a world that men have more shame than women sad

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by 4C2215131: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2016
NaijaPrince:
I dont get it- why are our girls just shwing us everything. Bra them no go wear- their cloth go they jump like sey na handkerchief them dey manage to sew cloth.Please i am a guy but i cherish decency abeg

Hehehehe... Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.