Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party (68655 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / This Israeli Banker Is One Of The Sexiest Ladies On IG (photos) / Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by reesemach: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by dammykrane(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Igbayen Kor??mtcheeww who rules d world?
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by allanphash7(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2016
I can only see 2 bedroom flats in two places
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Sijo01(f): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2016
kennygee:
The lady in black, her heroes haven't just fallen but they have been buried.

A bra would have saved her this insult.

Thanks for saying the truth. I never wanted to point it out.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by NaijaPrince: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2016
I dont get it- why are our girls just shwing us everything. Bra them no go wear- their cloth go they jump like sey na handkerchief them dey manage to sew cloth.Please i am a guy but i cherish decency abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by JustHector(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin
kennygee:

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by lankieman: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2016
With all these sagging breast, mtchheew
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by lilkudos(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
I hardly comment after reading a post.. Buh wtf!!! Is this now.. And they were given birth to by a mother.. Who started from tender age to teach then how to dance shoki!! Well not surprised angry angry though... #lemme leave case for.. Emmm !!! What's that again!! #breakfast things kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by mrjojo: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
caesarjayjay:
These Two Girls Were The Sexiest At Quilox Pool Party

The New Year edition of Quilox Ultra Pool Party took place on Sunday, 3rd January, 2015. MTV Shuga star, Dorcas Fapson known to many as Sophie (her character in the drama series) beat few other ladies to win the dance competition and she won a hoverboard for that.

The party must have been so much fun. Let's share some exciting moments with you.

http://www.austinaija.com/2016/01/dorcas-fapson-gets-her-groove-on-at.html
and this one's are someone future wife nw, smh
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Sijo01(f): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nienie(f): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
I wonder what it would have cost them to wear bra ni

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by toprealman: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
kennygee:

Rechargeable lanterns.

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by saintkel(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
kennygee:

Just wondering how urz will be with d paddle to grab them

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by thommy0728(m): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2016
caesarjayjay:

The New Year edition of Quilox Ultra Pool Party took place on Sunday, 3rd January, 2015. MTV Shuga star, Dorcas Fapson known to many as Sophie (her character in the drama series) beat few other ladies to win the dance competition and she won a hoverboard for that.

The party must have been so much fun. Let's share some exciting moments with you.

sexiest?

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by DrChatNuff: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2016
abasha
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by afroditte(f): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Wait....this is a joke right? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by anigold(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2016
caesarjayjay:

Nawao the set of bobi on the left is disgusting..
Set of bitches...
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2016
Den I guess that pool party was for ladies in their menopause

6 Likes

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by myrao(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Qualer:

you think??
#from the same party
see the guys present,all dressed up ...none exposing their chest...ladies...why

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by anigold(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Nienie:
I wonder what it would have cost them to wear bra ni
according to those two bitches Bra de cause cancer of the nimples.. hahahahahaha grin
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by amunkita(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Shameless Morafvckers..

See breast like "Water Fall"...

Ndi Uwa Mmebi..
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2016
lol..i saw the movie white house down..later OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN..wat movie is this?anyways we av diff types of breast..orange,mango,cherry..etc..i think she came with the agric pawpaw clan..correct me if am wrong but as of now no other name to give.
kennygee:

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by repogirl(f): 9:44am On Jan 05, 2016
I suspect they paid the blog owner to carry the news....the thirst is real.

How can somebody be showcasing flat slippers like this na? Flat slippers, pot belly with side tires and even camel toe, wetin na?

Is it by force to sexy? angry

7 Likes

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Hannahqueen(f): 9:46am On Jan 05, 2016
that is nonsense, to their understanding they believe they are beautiful. mtcheeeeew
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nienie(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2016
anigold:

according to those two bitches Bra de cause cancer of the nimples.. hahahahahaha grin

lol
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2016
see the one in black has wat turns me off even buratashi will not wake my best friend up (B.B.S.COCK)..See below the nervel u will av to push belly one side first to see honey pot..and she cant wear a gown?Nansense ..to me she looks like a queen bee or a WASP.
Smallville10:
hahahaha dat means d so called Quilox lacks beauties if these are d sexiest
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by xMrPx(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2016
kennygee:

And ur proof?
Una go just dey talk anyhow.

I commented based on what I saw.

Wetin be ur own proof?

My profile pic?

undecided
ur profile pic looks classy, cute and amazing' don't mind that clown
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by fleeky(f): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2016
The mod that brought this here is just a Sicko...You know nairalanders are gonna make mockery of them but u still chose to bring it to FP..Smh!

2 Likes

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by mrjojo: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2016
If I say "end time Oloshos" nw it will be like..

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Qualer: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Why dat one belle get tip

arrangeee!!! happy new year o!!

blessup!!! fi real...

na your pikin be that?

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by gurunlocker: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
the lady in black is a good example of the fallen hero: Ladies version

her belly still rest on pus.sy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) / Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.