Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party (68661 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / This Israeli Banker Is One Of The Sexiest Ladies On IG (photos) / Wizkid, Tekno, Obafemi Martins At Quilox Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
See how the breast fall like the walls of Jericho. grin
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by kokostick(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
To you, they are sexy. But for me, I call it TRASHY

Somebody pls call LAWMA

party of the fallen boobs lolz
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by swagaholic: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nienie:

thank you
let's get married grin
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
andyanders:

Exactly. They all must have come from the zoo where all were supposed to be the most uglest on the face of the earth.
hahahahaha
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by xMrPx(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Alanjeffy:

Okay.fuc******k up treated accordingly...

End time explanations.

Next
Thought I replied a reasonable soul ' I was fucking wrong undecided

BOUNCE
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
see the one in black has wat turns me off even buratashi will not wake my best friend up (B.B.S.COCK)..See below the nervel u will av to push belly one side first to see honey pot..and she cant wear a gown?Nansense ..to me she looks like a queen bee or a WASP.
hahahahaha. Crazy dude

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nienie(f): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
swagaholic:
let's get married grin
Ah..brother no na grin
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
bro the taste of the pudding they say is in the eating..but this one u gats abandon..at first glance..all of dem need ALEX O baby walamkolombo to be played for dem..na dem dey irritating still dey fight their boyfriend say wat do oda gals av dat dey lack..am quick to answer dat well dat gal aint a queen bee nor wasp..and her olympus foundation is firm like olumo ROCK..LOL
Smallville10:
hahahahaha. Crazy dude

1 Like

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by oloriadejoke(f): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
The lady in black remind me of how the red sea divided into 2...endtime boobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
SimSify:
...come on man let's ve realistic..from what I saw on her profile..Kennygee is beautiful..very beautiful..she gat it all..let's see ur mystery babe..bet Shes nt close .u can take that to the bank

Thank u sugar
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
bro the taste of the pudding they say is in the eating..but this one u gats abandon..at first glance..all of dem need ALEX O baby walamkolombo to be played for dem..na dem dey irritating still dey fight their boyfriend say wat do oda gals av dat dey lack..am quick to answer dat well dat gal aint a queen bee nor wasp..and her olympus foundation is firm like olumo ROCK..LOL
olympus foundation!! This one is strong. But seriously who d hell selected these ones as sexiest especially the one in black with saggy bobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
it cud be irony..i swear even if i smoke skunk 5k for shrine and i see dat gal insyd my room as i retire to bed i go escape go sleep for bar or insyd motor central lock mysef form passout..lol..the OP SHUD AV MADE THE CAPTION..check out breasts on a journey to the TOES...doze kind breast u can use as racket or bat for tennis wey boiz dey play ontop well for barrack dose days when men were boiz..dat breast in short na bad OMEN.
Smallville10:
olympus foundation!! This one is strong. But seriously who d hell selected these ones as sexiest especially the one in black with saggy bobi
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
kennygee:
The lady in black, her heroes haven't just fallen but they have been buried.

A bra would have saved her this insult.

When will ppl realize that not everyone is born with firm, standing boobs?
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahaha dat means d so called Quilox lacks beauties if these are d sexiest

exactly. well said.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
kennygee:

Lol.

Why I go dey argue with you?

Oya show us a profile of ur babe own.
Make we judge.

If her own better pass my own. I go acknowledge.

Why all this fight over fallen or unfallen boobies , na like this we go take do am , you go send your sexiest b00b picture to my mail , it must show side boobage and underboobage and at least 90% of the surface area of your b00bies must be uncovered. I will be the judge of this contest and all pictures must be sent to my mail for inspection.

NB : All b00b pictures must be braless o
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Qualer: 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
nurseafrica:

This one still de young and the tin don fall like this. wen she go reach my Grandmama age how e go be

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Qualer: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Why all this fight over fallen or unfallen boobies , na like this we go take do am , you go send your sexiest b00b picture to my mail , it must show side boobage and underboobage and at least 90% of the surface area of your b00bies must be uncovered. I will be the judge of this contest and all pictures must be sent to my mail for inspection.

NB : All b00b pictures must be braless o

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by swagaholic: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nienie:

Ah..brother no na grin
y na? Am inlove with u angry
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by cybriz82(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
D lady on black pls allow ur twinz to go na. Right 1 want enter sokoto..left 1 want enter lagos...abeg free dem.
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by gottliebglobal(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
oloriadejoke:
The lady in black remind me of how the red sea divided into 2...endtime boobs
Ur baby is fine. Congrats
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Alezy(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nienie:
thank you
where in this world re u based?
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
xMrPx:
Thought I replied a reasonable soul ' I was fucking wrong undecided

BOUNCE

Swerve jwoh...

Iranu abacha
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nienie(f): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
swagaholic:
y na? Am inlove with u angry
Eiyaa..no vex..I'm not ready
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Nienie(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Alezy:
Lagos sir
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by kaboninc(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Alezy:

Your own na to dey pursue woman
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by swagaholic: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nienie:

Eiyaa..no vex..I'm not ready
I can wait, let's start courtship ni angry
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by xMrPx(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Alanjeffy:

Swerve jwoh...

Iranu abacha
my guy, I say make u Bounce'

No level
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by Mattex001(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
While Some are having sleepless nights reading and painstakingly inconveniently trying as hard as they can to make it in life......Some are just Balling Hard and F**king b**tches day and night , Hanging out indulging and the cycle continues......life is really not fair..
Na all this kind post deyake person wan reason life again!
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by blaxx: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
the downfall of the boobs is not the end of life
Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by omeke12(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That lady on black though, even the Jehovah's witness cannot resolve the boundary dispute between her milk containers.

They have sworn never to near each other again.
guy...who are u??
are u a comedian?..
gush ma stomach aches from laughter..lollss
so jehova witness people don turn "land dispute mediators..#lollss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party by jerrykho(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
caesarjayjay:
These Two Girls Were The Sexiest At Quilox Pool Party

The New Year edition of Quilox Ultra Pool Party took place on Sunday, 3rd January, 2015. MTV Shuga star, Dorcas Fapson known to many as Sophie (her character in the drama series) beat few other ladies to win the dance competition and she won a hoverboard for that.

The party must have been so much fun. Let's share some exciting moments with you.

http://www.austinaija.com/2016/01/dorcas-fapson-gets-her-groove-on-at.html
2015? hmm end time post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinachi: Police Parade Peter Nwachukwu Before His Kids, Relations / Regina Daniels Friend Casie Snow Antoinette Cassidy Thrown Out Of Her House / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.