Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! (1228 Views)

My Brother’s Reckless Past Is Killing My Chance To Be Happy / Has Admiration And Trauma Ruined My Chance At Dating? / Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016

I was on my way to my friend's place at Egbeda around 5pm on the first Saturday of 2016. As usual, one would expect a group of buses around Ikeja conveying passengers to Egbeda. After monitoring the buses, I finally saw an empty one, an almost empty one. I was at the door when I noticed this beauty. As a sharp guy, I took the seat right next to her with the hope of striking a conversation.

Midway our journey, She asked if I had a change of #50 to give to her while she gave the Driver #100 but I didn't. Painfully, that was our only conversation.

I started making calculations as to where she might drop off so I would too..seeing that she had something heavy with her.

Before I know, she was telling the driver to stop the car at Baale Junction(the thing pain me eh). I thought jumping down unaware of her stop would seem creepy..if not desperate. So I dropped off at the nearest junction then tried tracking her down but failed. I roamed the streets close to the Junction till my feet turned white.

The reason I'm penning this down is because I'd like to talk to her..to see if she got home safely..to even apologize for not taking her number because I suspected she wanted me to-I think. The hair touching, the awkward eye contacts on every three turns, her looking at my phone and vis-a-vis.

So if by chance she's reading this, pls contact at me via theguythatlosthischance@gmail.com

Here's a detail of my time with her.
We both sat directly behind the Driver's seat. Right in front of us was a cream rug with mechanical stains on it. She had the seat beside the left window. The other guyman that sat with us had a Pepsi drink, afraid to open it cuz of the spill. He even asked if we were together in which we both laughed and said a non convincing NO!. She had with her a rusty orange gas cylinder(or orange cooler) inside a bargo bag. Her hair was like light brown(I can't really tell cuz of the Sun's reflection on her hair), She was putting on a black gown and using Whatsapp on her white Samsung device with the left of her ear piece plugged in-I think.

She's light dark in complexion.

Pls even if you realise I'm talking about your Sis pls and pls have her contact me! I just can't stop thinking about her!

I know I fvcked up big time for not taking her number, for not even coming down with her, for not even paying her bus fare and I'm vexed at that but pls, I will really like to talk to her...again!

She might be staying at Egbeda(around Baale Junction) ..so if anyone here is staying there pls pass this msg across be it via whatsapp or anything even maybe Egbeda Whatsapp Group!

I've written Linda to post something similar cuz the girl seems like someone that's familiar with LIB

Lalatistical, farano, and other mods pls help push this forward!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Woman go kill you o
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Smallville10:
Woman go kill you o

I'm not like this o! And woman no go kill me! Thanks for your contribution
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by thywobab(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Am sure after you'v bleep her lyk twice now,all this your gra gra will come down and later come on here and start asking for advice on how to break up with her because she's this, she's that.
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
thywobab:
Am sure after you'v bleep her lyk twice now,all this your gra gra will come down and later come on here and start asking for advice on how to break up with her because she's this, she's that.

cheesy cheesy
She's the kind of girl you take to picnics, you make breakfast for(even yes.. to after bleeping her), the girl you can stay up all night with....just talking/reminiscing/ on your bed..she's decent!
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by maxti: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry, her wedding is Coming up this sat.
U are invited.

1 Like

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by wkkwl: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=Iblewmychance post=41658682]

I've written Linda to post something similar cuz the girl seems like someone that's familiar with LIB[/quote

Hello bro,i have been in ur shoes some years back....
You don't have to kill ur self ok...

Yea most times we wanna make dat move,but somtin big keep holding us back lol....

You will get over it..Don't worry,

if i sit with a girl and she is cool to me,i take numbers i don't miss that ,sometimes sha i end up not calling or misplacing the number..

Paying her trans was the fastest scope to get her talking nd taking number,wen she asked u for 50 as in if you had it,you would ve offered to take care of the t.fare,depending on ur pocket sha,not going to please a girl finish. you go come trek go home..

So chill bro,

Your path might cross...i ve been in ur shoe tho.
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by oselixir(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op this one be like Nairaland version of MTN advert.

But why na, u had ur chances you fail, why do you think you won't fail again if you get to meet her.

No worry I get her number shocked just kidding

Good luck anyway and hope ur intentions are right.

1 Like

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by thywobab(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iblewmychance:

cheesy cheesy
She's the kind of girl you take to picnics, you make breakfast for(even yes.. to after bleeping her), the girl you can stay up all night with....just talking/reminiscing/ on your bed..she's decent!

Deceive yasef
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
wkkwl

True talk. Still, I must find her.
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Simplymeah: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Are u 4 real? shocked
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Simplymeah:
Are u 4 real? shocked

Real as can be!
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
You will find her if u av a clean tru mind towards her

Not every ones destiny is weak to be tampared with smiley
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Theanonymous9: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
This kind thread na front page material for even weeks but mods will rather put something bizarre up there.

Farano and Lalasticlala
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ok

Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kidnapper alert.
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
This description fits iya sukura.
Wait! Lemme ask her if she go ikeja 2day
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by 2dice(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2016
lol this guy is a joke
See mail offflife
Theguythatlostischance@gmail.com grin tongue
I don laff wake my landlady grin
Kasala don shele
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
2dice:
lol this guy is a joke
See mail offflife
Theguythatlostischance@gmail.com grin tongue
I don laff wake my landlady grin
Kasala don shele

I'm actually quite serious!
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by cruzita(f): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
see this op ooo ,u get mind dey describe my sister here abi .get ready for the longest ban of ur life.*looking for the mods to report to*
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by 2dice(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Iblewmychance:

I'm actually quite serious!

odikwu crazy
Even your signature says it all
Cc Mhizkel
Mrsphyno
Check bro
She must be one demGirls grin
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Iblewmychance(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
2dice:
odikwu crazy
Cc Mhizkel
Mrsphyno
Check bro

My signature says what? R u sure u r OK? So I wrote all that for fun?
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by bluntspade: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mr Man what are you doing in a bus going to Egbeda.. you should be taking yaba bus and locating yabaleft.. Did i just see you dropped at the next bus stop roaming the streets looking for someone you had your chance with in the bus.. Mr Man this ur madness go soon enter market oo
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by 2dice(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Iblewmychance:

My signature says what? R u sure u r OK? So I wrote all that for fun?
lol .. Bro definitely you ain't ok
U wrote all diss Shii because of a girl who might be riding her boo's D right now
Who never gives a fvck about you
Who you couldn't approach because you are shy
Even if she gives u her contact
Na you go suffocate de Babe with calls and Texts
Nigga stop being a Beech
This is not a Movie *in iamsynord voice* grin
Well in few years to come you will come to realise this is Capital BULLSHIT grin
Bye
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by 2dice(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
bluntspade:
Mr Man what are you doing in a bus going to Egbeda.. you should be taking yaba bus and locating yabaleft.. Did i just see you dropped at the next bus stop roaming the streets looking for someone you had your chance with in the bus.. Mr Man this ur madness go soon enter market oo
werey re ooo... In Baseone voice
Re: Pls SHARE To Increase My Chance Of Locating Her!! by Mhizkel(f): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
2dice:
odikwu crazy
Cc Mhizkel
Mrsphyno
Check bro
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Is Gay!! / 15 Remarkable Qualities That Mean She May Be Mrs. Right / Is It Pride,shyness Or Just A Mental Disorder?pls Help Me Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.