Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mechatronics Vs Aeronautics Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechatronics Vs Aeronautics Engineering (2960 Views)

Mechatronics Engineering In Nigeria ( Job/it/siwes/internship) / New And Emerging Discipline: Mechatronics Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mechatronics Vs Aeronautics Engineering by Socratez20(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello house, Good day to you all, As a child I always wanted to fix things and became fascinated with Aeronautical Engineering, by the time I was through with Secondary School, no Nigerian University was offering it so I opted for Mechanical Engineering but in my year four Mechatronics Engineering caught my attention and I've been studying on it, Presently I'm in my Final year and hope to do my Masters abroad but don't really know which to go for, enlightened minds in the house your inputs are highly needed generally as regards prospect, the future, Pay, Job satisfaction, hands on experience etc. also what exactly are the Job description of a mechatronics Engineer in Oil Companies. Thanks in advance ...I'm ready to learn.

Mods please would you mind moving this to front page.
Re: Mechatronics Vs Aeronautics Engineering by Cibololo: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please can you also help me out. I also want to study aeronautical engineering and mechatronics
Re: Mechatronics Vs Aeronautics Engineering by koldej(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2022
There is a northern university in Nigeria offering aeronautic engineering

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Is Recruiting!!! / Benefits Of GIS To Surveyors / Salary And Allowances Of The Nigerian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.