Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila (96993 Views)

Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding / Burna Boy Reacts To Olamide & Donjazzy Headies Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by progressprince: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
If someone gets money he or she can not control he or she will get mad
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by progressprince: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Olamide is still young, when he grow older he will be matured
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by he14thsoul(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Foolish post...
No need a soothsayer to clear ur bullshit for me to no ain't no truth in this...gerrarohiere
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
This news is just somehow... What's Dangote's business with those two ppl? It would have been more scintillating if u had said Obama. cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Phobia1: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Am pretty sure u knw ur not in ur ryt sense wen writin dis crap. #Eranko like u. Fuvk u nd ur stupid source. Mumu
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Revolva(m): 1:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Na Bill Gates ..and Warren Buffet n carlos slim..for follow settle the beef...na wetin una for telll us
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by drokiri(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
fyi

Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by magicminister: 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Don't be myopic brother icebeat, this is a pure lie, and I believe your brain should be able to sieve chaffs away from maize.

Can't you see the whole post is so fake? Dangote haba!!!! Bros don't let hate for the other party becloud the little sense you've got if there is one. One love role model!

Bro, I have been in the game for close to 8 years and I know the innits of the industry.
When I told you that olamide was made to apologize to don jazzy you thought I was lying and when I affirmed that dangote brokered the peace deal, you called me myopic.

Now see it for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/2857323/proof-dangote-reconciled-olamide-donjazzy

Its on the news now with pictures sef... if I con tell you that I was there koro koro I bet you would still call me a liar. Lol

Kindly apologize to me.
Re: Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila by Dirkcoyt: 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
magicminister:

Bro, I have been in the game for close to 8 years and I know the innits of the industry.
When I told you that olamide was made to apologize to don jazzy you thought I was lying and when I affirmed that dangote brokered the peace deal, you called me myopic.

Now see it for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/2857323/proof-dangote-reconciled-olamide-donjazzy

Its on the news now with pictures sef... if I con tell you that I was there koro koro I bet you would still call me a liar. Lol

Kindly apologize to me.

I apologise for earlier submission.

But you were there? That I won't believe, you should have provided proof since you were there. You shouldn't have wait this long to convince me.

You've been in the industry for 8yrs? I guess you are a backroom staff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.