Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? (1916 Views)

Singer Kiss Daniel Start Dating Fellow Singer Chidimma Ekile / When Is The Right Time For A Girl To Start Dating / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Fumiex(f): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
am 17 and I finish sec school at the age of 14 n got into d uni at d age of 16. am dating a 22 yrs old guy but when I mentioned it to my friend it seems to piss her off n she was angry I had a bf n was wrong to have a bf. have never had one bfor n I really love him but wat she told me made me feel bad having a bf n thinking of breaking up with him but I don't hv d courage to do so because e really loves me. e never bothers me with sex but always try to please me....is it wrong having a bf

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Do whatever makes you happy. Your friend may just be jealous.

1 Like

Sigh. Op, one thing, you obviously are still young but then love and age have nothing to do with each other. That is one. Two, if like what you typed up there about breaking up with him because of what your friend said, i am going to advise you really make sure you do love him because if you do like you claimed, nothing anyone says will deter you. Three, the issue of he not bothering you with sex actually made me laugh in spanish because if he does not bother you now, sooner or later he will. When he is not gay. He prolly is taking his time and allowing you to be mentally prepared. But believe me, either way he would eventually pop that cherry. Stay cool dear

1 Like

looooooool ur story reminds me of my childhood best friend fummy sha loooooool
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by TrapLORD(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
You're 17, just got into Uni and can barely construct a sentence and ontop of that, you're not legal.

I think you need your books rather than a BF.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by akachidi(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
Not bad you just have to be wise,and I don't think a friends opinion should hasting you into taking nasty decisions...
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:
You're 17, just got into Uni and can barely construct a sentence and ontop of that, you're not legal.

Great point. Respect!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by obiorathesubtle: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Face your books if you know what's good for you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by hottest111: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mtcheew, ur friend iz jealous.
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by vizkiz: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
TrapLORD:

aunty op, if you need the book, you can come and collect it from taplord grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by TrapLORD(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
vizkiz:

aunty op, if you need the book, you can come and collect it from taplord grin

grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Fumiex(f): 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
thanks peepz for d advice........
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Face your books if you know what's good for you.
don't mind her, very soon she'll abandon books and face dlck while the boyfriend will face her b0obs.
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by obiorathesubtle: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
stupidity:
don't mind her, very soon she'll abandon books and face dlck while the boyfriend will face her b0obs.
cheesy wise words from stupidity himself.. I never thought I'll see this day!
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by sauceTDA(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:
Do whatever makes you happy. Your friend may just be jealous.
. Please is this how you will advise your younger sister?
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by firstking01(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:
am 17 and I finish sec school at the age of 14 n got into d uni at d age of 16. am dating a 22 yrs old guy but when I mentioned it to my friend it seems to piss her off n she was angry I had a bf n was wrong to have a bf. have never had one bfor n I really love him but wat she told me made me feel bad having a bf n thinking of breaking up with him but I don't hv d courage to do so because e really loves me. e never bothers me with sex but always try to please me....is it wrong having a bf
upload ur pix make we see first..
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2016
No, so far u don't exceed the limitations set by God doing things Mommy wouldn't wanna see u do smiley
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Fumiex(f): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2016
firstking01:
upload ur pix make we see first..
y should I upload my pix
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by firstking01(m): 12:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:
y should I upload my pix
to knw if yua actually 17 grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Fumiex(f): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2016
firstking01:
to knw if yua actually 17 grin
don't be scared....am not under 17
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by firstking01(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:
don't be scared....am not under 17
owk ma'am...buh u wanna seem wiser dan yua age @ur repliessad...shudren of dis generationsad
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Fumiex(f): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2016
firstking01:
owk ma'am...buh u wanna seem wiser dan yua age @ur repliessad...shudren of dis generationsad
wiser than my age....I no b small pikin o after all I senior u
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by firstking01(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:
u senior me ba?, chai grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Ray360: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2016
SMH. you are too young to delve into the web of romance. face your studies. Being in a romantic relationship saps emotional strength and can be a major distraction if one is not ladened with the wherewithal to manage the likely ups and downs.
You are 17, you are still a toddler when it comes to romance. I am sure you have seen tales of woes that has bedeviled many relationships as evidenced by the topics on this forum. majority of these people are above 20, yet they are still facing these, let alone a young budding girl like you.
If you are in Uniben like your profile suggests, face your studies! exam is by February and there are still a lot yet to be covered. cheers!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by petux(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
na wetin qo carry bk qo ur home town naim u dae use play.....u datinq 22 year old ..smh
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Monalisa185(f): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
would you like to please your friend and be unhappy? the choice is your's...
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by flokii: 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
well... a girl has to learn & gather experience

@OP beware of who you call friends... else they'll deter ur progress in life
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by firstking01(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:
owk, proof to me say nor bi small pikin?
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by firstking01(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:
owk, proof to me say nor bi small pikin??
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by Fumiex(f): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
firstking01:
owk, proof to me say nor bi small pikin??
lol prove?? how??
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by firstking01(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:
lol prove?? how??
c'mon u knw, give it a try, convince me grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Start Dating?? by MzzTega(f): 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fumiex:

You still a baby. Some body feels bad about your relationship and you are thinking of doing what she wants. That means you can be talked in and out of a relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Controversy: Guys, Can You Marry A Remnant? / Oh! I Love This Forbidden Sexual Practices / How Do I Know When A Guy Wants Nothing But Se.x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.