Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,579 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan (26514 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Carrying His Twin Grandchildren / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children / Aisha Buhari Visits The Olubadan Of Ibadan In His Palace. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by akbahbah(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oniyeye Governor at it again . He' s now climbing tree beyond leaf. M just sorry for his family.. mtw
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by Reference(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
dadebayo1:
The GOV waiting for oil prices to increase before paying workers salary.... Oct nov dec and all that matters is chieftancy promotion. How about giving a directive for workers to be paid in 48hrs instead of oluibadan to reverse promotion..

Ha,ha. Tragic comedy.
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by nkemdi89(f): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:
Traditional matters should be under customary laws, not civil laws.

This promotion, in substance, is outside of the sphere of influence or the jurisdiction of the Governor.
Traditional and chieftancy affair is under the office of the governor and he has the right to dethrone the olubadan and sieze his staff of office and deny him off his royalties. That's why the governors interfairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by Phobia1: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
fistonati:
That gap toothed thieve must not dare my esteemed traditional council in d name of settling political scores with Ladoja, because i don't know why every bad tins happens first with his government.

God bless our tradition
God bless our culture
God bless our democracy
May God bless us all
kip decievin urself. dis days ehn governor are more powerful dsn d obas. they can remove nd replace nd nothin will happen. na today? smh. u think dis ur social threat means anytin? naaaa

1 Like

Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by tpiar: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
nkemdi89:

Traditional and chieftancy affair is under the office of the governor and he has the right to dethrone the olubadan and sieze his staff of office and deny him off his royalties. That's why the governors interfairs.

overactive imagination.
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by Ajorosun: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ajimobi may God punish you for insulting my King ***********
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by donatusdesmond: 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
I think it is making sense regarding this man as a bastard
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by nkemdi89(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
tpiar:

overactive imagination.
Go and check your constitution, let me give you some classical case of dasuki, ado bayero, cletus ilumounya.
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by moshould(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ko kan aiye.....another news pls!!!
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by rio8484(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
And this is a guy owing me four month salary
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by otunba9ja: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2016
bayinq25:
Spot on...thank God I've finally found one sensible comment..you're sentenced to greatness this year...

Thanks my beloved bro........may ur own days n level of greatness be longer n highier than that of ur father IJN........
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by Olaone1: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Vibra:
Ajimobi again...
Face Oyo state and leave Olubadan alone.As if you don't understand the 'Ibadan tradition',the death of any Chief will lead to promotion of others or why do you think they are called 'Omo agboti ku yo' meaning the child who heard about death and he's happy.

Hello ma'am,pls, I need your help concerning UI d.e stuff. I sent u a PM already and I will be glad if u can get in touch. You can reach me on 07035,87,76,93. Thank you and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris & Ayiri Emami In Warri Communities To Promote Peace(Pics) / Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.