Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever (1383 Views)

At ₦145/L Price, Nigerians Buy One Of The Cheapest Petrol In The World / Next Election Will Be The Cheapest Ever / Amobe's Talk On Street Trading Is The Cheapest In The Whole Wide World‪‬‪‬‪‬ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Please, I have a friend who wants to sell her laptop. She is so in need of money to go back to school. Please, this is totally legit. The laptop is a HP and still solid. Proceessor is Intel. The ram has been upgraded to 4GB. The hard disk size is 500GB. Thats all I know for now. U can call her or add her on whatsapp for more details. The laptop is good and in perfect condition. Nothing to repair. Thanks a lot. Lest I forget, price is 22,000. (Twenty Two Thousand).

Call or Whatsapp
Sandra IMSU...07060934859

Please no chyking or romance stuffs oo. Strictly business. Na IMSU girl oo. If you call her for romance and she tricks you off your money, don't come here to quote me. Please remember, just business. I just helping her as a blogger to advertise her goods. Thanks. She has other stuffs to sell and I will be uploading them tomorrow.

Call or Whatsapp
Sandra IMSu...07060934859

Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 05, 2016
I dont know if this is the right section but moderators, help me and move it there....Thanks.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Dansiki1: 2:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Why not turn it on and the pictures are not enough, there should be pictures of the back, both sides and probably all the edges, it should also be turned on without the cords
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Dansiki1:
Why not turn it on and the pictures are not enough, there should be pictures of the back, both sides and probably all the edges, it should also be turned on without the cords

Bro, I dont know about those ones. You know girls stuffs. But I will tell her to do like you said. Why not call her and tell her to send the pics to your email or something?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Lordskyes(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Very very good.... people don dey plan to turn NL to OLX
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Lordskyes:
Very very good....
people don dey plan to turn NL to OLX

My dear, this is far from it. This is totally legit. At least, nobody has asked you for money or has anyone?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Still selling... Mods, move to the right section.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Kyase(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2016
iamexcelblog:
I dont know if this is the right section but moderators, help me and move it there....Thanks.
why dey laptop worwor like that
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Kyase:

why dey laptop worwor like that

Its a second hand of course undecided undecided undecided..... Thanks.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by swagaholic: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2016
She ain't active on whatsapp, una 2 dey confused?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by phemmie06(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Wrong thread. Check thread name
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2016
iamexcelblog:

I need it for my children.

Can she bring it to old stadium lane by tellow road now?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Kyase(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2016
iamexcelblog:

but e worwor ba?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by phemmie06(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2016
@op did you ever know how active thar whatsapp number is. Last seen last year November.
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I need it for my children.

Can she bring it to old stadium lane by tellow road now?

Why not call her? That should be beside Eke Onunwa Market right?
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Why not call her? That should be beside Eke Onunwa Market right?

Yes eke onunwa.

Her number is switched off
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by phemmie06(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2016
But you're the center man oh sorry middleman so you should be able to answer
Re: This Is The Cheapest Laptop Ever by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Yes eke onunwa.

Her number is switched off

Try again sometime. That girl can misbehave atimes. How can the number be off at this time knowing that people will call. Let me call her though.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Senator Fatai Buhari Bag (phd ) / Breaking News!!!! Senate reveal Those Behind Agatu Massacre / Bukola Saraki Arrives At CCT Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.