Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" (39603 Views)

We’ll Shutdown Nigeria If Anything Ugly Happens To Buhari’ - Mbaka (January 2016 / South East Youths Recieves Empowerment As Sabmiller Onitsha Launches Kickstart! / Mbaka’s Prophesy: ‘we’ll Shutdown Nigeria If Anything Ugly Happens To Buhari’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LRNZH(m): 2:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Mbaka’s Prophesy: ‘We’ll shutdown Nigeria if anything ugly happens to Buhari’

UMUAHIA—FOLLOWING Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka’s prediction of possible assassination plot against President Muhammadu Buhari, a group, Buhari South-East Youth Movement, BSEYM, has threatened to shut down the country if anything ugly happens to the President.

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/412x311xMbaka-Buhari-e1451943152750.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Lnlc4aGyCA.webp[/img]
Mbaka-Buhari

The group advised anyone or group with such evil plan to have a rethink “because such will spell doom for not just the country.”

In a statement in Umuahia, Abia State by its leader, Mr. Nwabueze Onwuneme, the group expressed its support for President Buhari’s anti-corruption war.

It called on anyone with any knowledge of any ploy against the President or the country to immediately divulge such to law enforcement agents.

According to the group, Mbaka’s prediction should not be dismissed with a wave of hands because “corruption really fights back dirty when attacked.”

It called on all well-meaning Nigerians to resist the evil work of “this small group that wants to kill this country,” and which had improvised the masses, and support President Buhari in his effort to sanitize the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/mbakas-prophesy-well-shutdown-nigeria-if-anything-ugly-happens-to-buhari/

cc: Lalasticlala; Mynd44; Obinoscopy

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by xtropy: 2:57am On Jan 05, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2842778/insulting-judiciary-femi-fani-kayode-writes

Woe unto those that tremble before men of power and that worship false gods. Destruction and perdition awaits those who bow before Baal, who exalt the servants of Belial, who kiss the ring of the Baphomet, who say ”Buhari is God” and who crawl at the feet of the Lord of the Flies.

For example you have no right to tell the courts how to administer justice and who and who not to grant bail. Again you have no business to tell the legislature which laws to pass and how to run their affairs.

Again you have no right and neither do you have the power to pronounce any Nigerian citizen guilty of any crime unless and until a duly constituted court of law has done so. You cannot be the prosecutor, judge and jury in any criminal proceeding and this is especially so when you initiated those proceedings and you are the accuser.
To attempt to do so is not only unacceptable and irresponsible but it is also heartless and unkind. The fact that most of our senior and respected lawyers have refused to tell you this simply because they are scared of you or because they are looking for patronage from your government does not mean that what you are doing is lawful or acceptable. What you are doing is morally and legally reprehensible and it is unacceptable in any democratic and civilized society.
You have no right to attempt to cower or intimidate the fourth estate of the realm, which is the media, or attempt to pervert and corrupt the Nigerian public with daily doses of lies, falsehood, deceit and propaganda which is being duly and dutifully administered by your Minister of Information and your numerous media aides.

Mr. President I wish to remind you that it is an incontrovertible fact that in just seven months your government has succeeded in marginalizing the Igbo more than any other Federal Government in living memory and certainly since the civil war.

This is a record that you ought not to be proud of. What the Igbo want is fairness, equal rights, equal representation, equity and respect. They also believe that they have the right to determine their own future and make their own choices.

Mr. President I do not believe that this Is this too much for them to ask given the fact that they have contributed, perhaps more than most, to national development and integration in the last forty five years?

It is not too much to ask given the fact that no less than three million of their people, including one million innocent children, were slaughtered during our civil war in the name of keeping Nigeria one?

I have no doubt that you will remember this very well Mr. President given the fact that you were one of those that prosecuted that war and fought in it.

You will also remember the brutal mass murder and the war crimes and crimes against humanity that were perpetrated against the unarmed and defenseless Igbo civilian population of Asaba in 1968 when over one thousand of them were rounded up, taken to the town square and shot to death for no just cause.

The soldiers that carried out that unspeakable act of cowardice, brutality and barbarity were under the command of your professional colleague, the late Head of State, General Murtala Mohammed. Mr. President that was a dark, shameful and ignoble chapter in our history which still cries out for justice and reparations.

Needless to say the pain of such horrendous events and numerous others that the Igbo have been subjected to by the Nigerian state and those that control it over the last fifty five years still haunts them.

The truth is that regardless of the obvious contempt that you have for them the Igbo will continue to insist on justice, fairness and on having their rights respected in our country.

If you refuse to address their numerous and legitimate grievances and you refuse to treat them with the understanding, sensitivity and compassion that they deserve, the agitation for self-determination, secession and the yearning for the establishment of a new nation called Biafra will wax stronger and stronger until it reaches dangerous and irresistible proportions.

That is what you are toying with Mr. President and if that were to happen be rest assured that the Yoruba would take a cue from it and so would the people of the Niger Delta. It would effectively signify the beginning of the balkanisation of Nigeria.

Whether you and those with your world view like to hear it or not, that is the bitter truth.

111 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LRNZH(m): 2:58am On Jan 05, 2016
...who is FFK? The boy that sings for rice and chicken?

WHAT INDEED IS THE RULE OF LAW?
Written by Kay Lord

I remember one of President Obama's key promise during his first term campaign;

"I will shut down Guatanamo Bay prisons. It is hypocritical of America to be preaching democracy and rule of law to the world yet own a facility where suspects are kept without trial for many years. The shutting down of that illegal detention centre would be one of my first executive order once I am sworn in as the President of the United States. " (Paraphrased)

As I write this, Obama is nearing the end of his second term in office and Guatanamo prison is still standing and the US are still detaining high risk suspects there, some for upward of 10 to 15 years without trial or prosecution in any law court anywhere in the world.

Obama came to office as a green horn in security matters. He did not know that security issues are not subject to campaign rhetoric. I remember John McCain, his Republican challenger, a war veteran and a Senator of over 30 years, who had chaired several Senate security committee in the US Senate telling Obama he does not know what he's talking about!

You will wonder why Obama kept silent on Guatanamo till now? Now, he knows better. That's why I laugh reading Facebook 'activist' and unrepentant Buhari bashers pontificating and sermonising over the rule of law after what President Buhari said about granting bail for individuals that has serious case against the state that pertains to security issues.

What folks don't understand is that the rule of law itself is subject to the rule and right of a nation when it pertains to the security and wellbeing of the people of a country against that of a few individuals. That's why, the USA that calls themselves the land of freedom and the bastion of democracy in the world do not care about the rule of law when it concerns the security of her people. That supercede any rule of law. Cry from today to eternity, you are just wasting your time and effort, America will ignore you and do what they have to do.

Check this; the US flouted every international law when the President of the US ordered special combat forces to go into the territory of another sovereign nation, Pakistan in order to get Osama bin Laden. Not only was Osama ordered to be killed extra judicially but his corpse was even buried at sea. When I read a book detailing the preparation for that mission by one of the members of that special force that entered into Pakistan under the cover of the night, you will realize that when it comes to the security and safety of the United States, they are ready to flout any law. Now, do you want to accuse Obama of illegality? Has Pakistan sued America at the World court? Also, please who amongst the vuvuzelas shouting themselves hoarse on Facebook will pick up the gauntlet and sue the President of the US for killing Osama bin Laden extra judicially? Ohhh don't they think Osama bin Laden has fundamental right to fair hearing? Yeye people!

One of the reasons I supported president Buhari came to fore during his media chat. I am an advocate of the rule of law and I believe in it but personally I believe we have to draw a line when the rule of law comes into conflict with security, safety and the well being of citizens of a given nation. You can't flagrantly abuse the security and well being of the people and come around to shout about rule of law when it's time to face the consequences of your action. Our judicial process must be overhauled to conform with the reality of the moment. America knows this better. For once, this country has a President that is ready to lead! It's not that PMB does not believe in the rule of law. After all, this is a man that was rigged out of election on about 3 occasions but followed the rule of law by going all up to the Supreme court to seek redress.

What the President is saying to whoever care to listen is that, when it comes to the safety, well being and progress of this nation no individual would use the rule of law to escape justice. That's why he said point blank concerning the Shi'ite issue that you can't have a state inside a state! It's either folks are ready to shape up or ship out! This country has been thrown to the dogs, it's high time we take it back and put it on the path of sanctity. Enough of lilly livered leadership, it's time to run this country according to dictates of the time we live in.

If you don't like it, sorry, we have a country to run and you will have to excuse us.

Kay Lord, 2 January 2016
(All Rights reserved)

393 Likes 61 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 05, 2016
This is good.

GOB bless My south East brothers/sisters

GOD bless Nigeria grin

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by Psalm18: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Good on them- not everyone in the East dislikes Mr. President. Just how not everyone in the North likes him.
At least Dasuki family don't wink

That's the beauty of democracy. Free association, free press, free movement as long its within the law.
That's why we must not allow a return to tyranny in whatever guise.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by mirabel001(f): 3:08am On Jan 05, 2016
which of d south-east plz? Dat should b APC youths...
God 4bid!!!99% of us support d other con3.... Keep deceivin urselves....

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by Sibrah: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2016
Playing to the gallery . . . Part 1.

We see through the desperation of a few who loathe Buhari so much. Nothing could happen to a theiving ...................., so nothing will happen to a good, corruption-fighting ....................... .

7 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LRNZH(m): 3:14am On Jan 05, 2016
mirabel001:
which of d south-east plz?

The same place where Nnamdi Kanu was conceived.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by bloodykiller: 3:15am On Jan 05, 2016
cheap blackmail won't work, just like the one they leveled against kanu failed this one is technically DOA

am from SE and I hate bullharry with passion so says 95% of us

Note: the remaining 5% are the sychophants and voters of the illiterate terrorist called mumuhamado mumuharii the most useless and worthless kindergarten vagabond dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping monkey president in history of mankind, those sycophants can be found on nairaland here only and they know themselves.

walkers

demdem is my mentor cool

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by bloodykiller: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
LRNZH:

The same place where Nnamdi Kanu was conceived.
[/s]

Please leave trash for ANSEPA because willie is working grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LRNZH(m): 3:19am On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

Please leave trash for ANSEPA because willie is working grin

Ok . I have left Nnamdi Kanu for ANSEPA.
Good advice.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by bloodykiller: 3:21am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
LRNZH:

Ok . I have left Nnamdi Kanu for ANSEPA.
Willie, please lid us of the lubbish dilector.
[/s]

trash trash trash come up with another trash

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by omenka(m): 3:29am On Jan 05, 2016
By the crack of dawn, I see a couple of folks passing out on sighting this thread. cheesy

Those strong enough to put up a feeble defence would go: "Aisha Rice working", "they are Tinubu paid idjiots", "useless betrayers (as though they signed any deals with them)", "APC propaganda", or their most favourite "THEY ARE YOLOBAS". cheesy

#FireOnBuhari!! All Nigerians of good conscience are solidly behind you. smiley

By the way, LRNZH, how dare you create such a thread?? Hope you got your bullet proof and all other protective gear intact cos they'll definitely come for your head for this. cheesy

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LRNZH(m): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
By the crack of dawn, I see a couple of folks passing out on sighting this thread. cheesy

Those strong enough to put up a feeble defence would go: "Aisha Rice working", "they are Tinubu paid idjiots", "useless betrayers (as though they signed any deals with them)", "APC propaganda", or their most favourite "THEY ARE YOLOBAS". cheesy

By the way, LRNZH, how dare you create such a thread?? Hope you got your bullet proof and all other protective gear intact cos they've definitely come for your head for this. cheesy

Omenka you didn't see me o, I am currently in hiding. They sent bloodykiller already but whosai? grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by libertyfather(m): 3:33am On Jan 05, 2016
I dunt even understand this country Nigeria again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by bloodykiller: 3:36am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
LRNZH:

Omenka, I am currently in hiding. They sent bloodykiller already but whosai? grin
[/s]

what's this one saying?
why mentioning me unnecessary?
do you need medications?

ina apu di ala sef?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by dunkem21(m): 3:38am On Jan 05, 2016
grin Now, some peeps would masturbate and agree that Nigeria should be shut down grin ..

..The same people that doubted that the three wise men actually came from the east ..
Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by bloodykiller: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
omenka:

By the way, LRNZH, how dare you create such a thread?? Hope you got your bullet proof and all other protective gear intact cos they've definitely come for your head for this. cheesy
[/s]

trash trash trash as usual

where's nemesis MizMyColi sef? grin

5 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LRNZH(m): 3:43am On Jan 05, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying?
why mentioning me unnecessary?
do you need medications?

ina apu di ala sef?

I have taken my Buhariquin biko.
Inugo, you better rid yourself of corruption. Ekuuke.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by omenka(m): 3:45am On Jan 05, 2016
LRNZH:

Omenka you didn't see me o, I am currently in hiding. They sent bloodykiller already but whosai? grin
Nah, that one is one little ignorant kid. Whenever I see his posts, I just scroll ahead. The real attackers will surface soon- best brace yourself. wink

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by DaBullIT(m): 3:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Those youths ate the ones who don't dwell and hate on Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LRNZH(m): 3:47am On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Nah, that one is one little ignorant kid. Whenever I see his posts, I just scroll ahead. The real attackers will surface soon- best brace yourself. wink

Oh ndi riff-raff undecided. Noted. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by Degis(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2016
LRNZH:
...who is FFK? The boy that sings for rice and chicken?

WHAT INDEED IS THE RULE OF LAW?
Written by Kay Lord

I remember one of President Obama's key promise during his first term campaign;

"I will shut down Guatanamo Bay prisons. It is hypocritical of America to be preaching democracy and rule of law to the world yet own a facility where suspects are kept without trial for many years. The shutting down of that illegal detention centre would be one of my first executive order once I am sworn in as the President of the United States. " (Paraphrased)

As I write this, Obama is nearing the end of his second term in office and Guatanamo prison is still standing and the US are still detaining high risk suspects there, some for upward of 10 to 15 years without trial or prosecution in any law court anywhere in the world.

Obama came to office as a green horn in security matters. He did not know that security issues are not subject to campaign rhetoric. I remember John McCain, his Republican challenger, a war veteran and a Senator of over 30 years, who had chaired several Senate security committee in the US Senate telling Obama he does not know what he's talking about!

You will wonder why Obama kept silent on Guatanamo till now? Now, he knows better. That's why I laugh reading Facebook 'activist' and unrepentant Buhari bashers pontificating and sermonising over the rule of law after what President Buhari said about granting bail for individuals that has serious case against the state that pertains to security issues.

What folks don't understand is that the rule of law itself is subject to the rule and right of a nation when it pertains to the security and wellbeing of the people of a country against that of a few individuals. That's why, the USA that calls themselves the land of freedom and the bastion of democracy in the world do not care about the rule of law when it concerns the security of her people. That supercede any rule of law. Cry from today to eternity, you are just wasting your time and effort, America will ignore you and do what they have to do.

Check this; the US flouted every international law when the President of the US ordered special combat forces to go into the territory of another sovereign nation, Pakistan in order to get Osama bin Laden. Not only was Osama ordered to be killed extra judicially but his corpse was even buried at sea. When I read a book detailing the preparation for that mission by one of the members of that special force that entered into Pakistan under the cover of the night, you will realize that when it comes to the security and safety of the United States, they are ready to flout any law. Now, do you want to accuse Obama of illegality? Has Pakistan sued America at the World court? Also, please who amongst the vuvuzelas shouting themselves hoarse on Facebook will pick up the gauntlet and sue the President of the US for killing Osama bin Laden extra judicially? Ohhh don't they think Osama bin Laden has fundamental right to fair hearing? Yeye people!

One of the reasons I supported president Buhari came to fore during his media chat. I am an advocate of the rule of law and I believe in it but personally I believe we have to draw a line when the rule of law comes into conflict with security, safety and the well being of citizens of a given nation. You can't flagrantly abuse the security and well being of the people and come around to shout about rule of law when it's time to face the consequences of your action. Our judicial process must be overhauled to conform with the reality of the moment. America knows this better. For once, this country has a President that is ready to lead! It's not that PMB does not believe in the rule of law. After all, this is a man that was rigged out of election on about 3 occasions but followed the rule of law by going all up to the Supreme court to seek redress.

What the President is saying to whoever care to listen is that, when it comes to the safety, well being and progress of this nation no individual would use the rule of law to escape justice. That's why he said point blank concerning the Shi'ite issue that you can't have a state inside a state! It's either folks are ready to shape up or ship out! This country has been thrown to the dogs, it's high time we take it back and put it on the path of sanctity. Enough of lilly livered leadership, it's time to run this country according to dictates of the time we live in.

If you don't like it, sorry, we have a country to run and you will have to excuse us.

Kay Lord, 2 January 2016
(All Rights reserved)

This is the most childish rant I have ever read on this matter. Who pronounced Dasuki guilty?. Is Buhari now the prosecution and Judge over this matter?. You guys are advocating for a state of anarchy with these hawkish fight against Corruption, which will fail because the kindergaten lawyers in the prosecution cannot effectively argue against bail for Dasuki and his co-
defendants.

The rule of law must be upheld regardless of the situation. You are the only one who sees America as a nation that upholds the concept of rule of law especially in International circles and as such they represent the poorest form of rascality when dealing with other nations

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by LoveMachine(m): 5:43am On Jan 05, 2016
This is good news. We need more unity.

4 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by Sall(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2016
This are the true born Igbos speaking not those ipob taut and jobless miscreants wanting to reap where they did not SOe .

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by Yeske2(m): 6:06am On Jan 05, 2016
LRNZH:

I have taken my Buhariquin biko.
Inugo, you better rid yourself of corruption. Ekuuke.
Those IPOB touts will kill you today, just as omenka said, go brace up. My hand no dey o

16 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by PassingShot(m): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Surely, the IPOB youths will not like this news.

9 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by imsuboi(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2016
this must be some sort of silly joke angry

5 Likes

Re: South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" by CSTR2: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2016
The 5% voters are active afterrall. I thought the fear of IPOB has silenced them all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde 1st Post on Social Media As Governor Of Oyo State. Photos / El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.