Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics (14046 Views)

Buhari Inaugurates BOT Niger-Delta Cleanup (photo) / First Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of The Niger Delta Cleanup Exercise / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by dadebayo1(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Ok.. Oct nov dec salary.....
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by loomer: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
All these governors wey no know their jobs.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2016
fayose taught all these criminals how to govern a state.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by Mufasa27(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Some people foolish, wetin concern fayose for this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by Dimmy20(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Who send am?
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by Heineken(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2016
ajepako:
Cleaning wearing agbada and cap?
Badly-formed Fayose grin grin grin
I tire o. I don't believe the man at all.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by horlabiyi(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2016
He was just there to take pics. After that side he went straight to govt house.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by TruthHurts1(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2016
phantonce:
The city of brown roof and rusted gold.

Truth be told,Ibadan has been cleaner during his administration than ever before.

At the beginning of his administration that may have been true but it is no longer the case nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by BolaLFC(f): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2016
It's happening here in Ogun State too, especially in Sango Ota. No opening of shops/businesses until everywhere is clean
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by Mrevildoer(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Good for him nd his people nd i hope he will cme out for d next clean up also
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by bolex04(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2016
The idiot never pay salary oo

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by teebaxy(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2016
disloman:
But it were Fayose,he is the best governor?You guys are so confused that were made so gullible to be sold a worthless passport for 10k.
And because it's Ajimobi it's right, you are equally gullible
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by miqos02(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2016
ok
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by demmy(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Can't the govt just employ people to do cleaning? Why is that too difficult to grasp for these people?
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by dundayo: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2016
the thread should have been "Gov. Ajimobi Supervised cleaning exercise"... you can't lead something by walking around stylishly in your flowing garment.

#myopinion

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by peekay01(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2016
The chief cleaner in agbada
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by lokoloko84(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2016
The first time I was in Ilorin,I was shocked. Every where was clean and neat and I did not see any dirt on the street.
Sometimes I wonder how those guys dispose their waste.I think the citizens themselves must also find a way of disposing their waste instead of throwing them on the street ,If the government was clueless about providing a proper waste disposal bin placed at stragetic locations across the State.
Our people are lawless.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by jeffooh999(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Fools everywhere!
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2016
omolola15:
So performing one of your duties as the governor is a stunt? I'm always amazed when I see people call something like this a stunt. Stunt for what? 3rd term election into office? He ain't got nothing to lose if he doesn't do it. Being the governor is not all about attending meetings, sitting in the office and stealing our money. Come out to the street some times and monitor things yourself.

Those are not his duties. That's for the commissioner for environment or even lower still, LGA chairman. His job is to supervise those folks.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by BABANGBALI: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2016
No he led a clean up with that parachute called agbada? what happened to short nickers or jeans trouser?Some of these politicians self, dem mumu pass some of us wey vote dem
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by xtervaganza(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2016
This guy has done nothing in 2 years in Oyo state. He has abandoned all projects since leaving major roads in terrible state

I expect Buhari to deal with him
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by ajepako(f): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Tolexander:
so you expect him to be in short and t shirt carrying shovel for the cleaning exercise?

Nope...but agbada? Fila ?
Haba! Let's forget sentiment bro, agbada isn't appropriate for cleaning..
And we both know it.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by oluwatosin67: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Loong overdue...piles of waste dumps on the road dividers along UI road..lehme wait for the effect of this outreach from tomoro.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by oluwatosin67: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
U see piles of waste along major road leading to the city university and u conclude someone needs to be reminded of his job with a query
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by mandarin: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
These people need to learn from exLagos governor Babatunde Fashola on how to build institutions that works and appoint capable hands to man them.
Re: Ajimobi Leads Team In Conducting Cleanup Exercise Across Oyo State -pics by omolola15(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
og2711:

Those are not his duties. That's for the commissioner for environment or even lower still, LGA chairman. His job is to supervise those folks.

I agree with you. But I don't know what part of the country you are based. If you are in Lagos then go to oshodi under bridge. You'll see heap of refuse that has not been tended to for months. Go to Sango ota. The same thing is happening there. I still saw that this morning. If you are in ibadan then go so Sango ibadan. That 1 is worst.
I'm sure there are commissioners in these areas I mentioned. They are not doing their jobs, so why won't he go there to monitor them. After his tenure no one will blame the commissioners for their failures. All the blame will go to the governor. And I repeat he should go out more and work more. That's why he was voted there in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Book, “My Transition Hours” To Cost N10,500 / Chidozie Nwankwo: AAC Candidate Denies Stepping Down For PDP / PDP Assembly Candidate, 13 More From Labor Party Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.