Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks (4319 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2016
By now I know this tip may sound very cliche, but it’s true. At some point or another we’re all guilty of judging something, or someone, based on appearance alone. While it’s not right, we still seem to have that tendency to be superficial. This type of behavior can be very detrimental when it comes to seducing a woman. Women like to be appreciated for who they are, not what they look like. Even those women who have great physical beauty don’t necessarily want to be judged on that characteristic alone.

Women keep the thought at the back of their mind that one day they may want to have a child. If and when they become pregnant, look at all the changes their body goes through. The mere fact that their body has to expand at a very rapid pace to accommodate the growth of the baby is frightening. And the knowledge that their figure may never be the same is equally frightening.

Another thought that women have is that eventually we all get older and less youthful in appearance. We know that in general, a man is considered more distinguished looking when his hair takes on the salt and pepper look, whereas women merely look old. A few wrinkles on a man are no big deal, but for women the first sign of a wrinkle is cause to consider botox treatment, or more. Society has made women terribly self conscious. Bear in mind when considering what you truly believe is important in a woman. If looks is top on your list it will surely lead to a very dissatisfying experience for you, and your woman.

I’m not trying to say that you have to resolve to be happy with someone you find utterly unattractive. Women all have preferences in looks, personality and many other traits that we have to abide by. It’s a matter of compatibility. But what men do have to take into consideration is that attraction is not just a matter of physical appearance. So take the time to find out what’s inside before you discount women based on what’s outside.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2016
Seconded. Great points op, great points
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2016
I wish they will just see beyond the body size and beauty. I'm not saying they should not have sm1 they imagine to spend the rest of their life with but when looking for that they should imagine how the girl will look like in some years to come. Giving birth and old age changes everything.
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by falconey(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2016
interesting hypothesis.
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
midassultan:
Seconded. Great points op, great points

Thanks dear
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Let's face it. The physical features of a woman is what men see first. That's what attracts men to women. It's how a woman looks that will make a man want to get to know her before he starts noticing other things about her.

It's the man's perception and assessment of their looks that he first uses in judging her at the first instance. So looks actually matter.

But what's essential is that over the course of their time together, and getting to know each other, he should begin look beyond all the physical superficiality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
I wish they will just see beyond the body size and beauty. I'm not saying they should not have sm1 they imagine to spend the rest of their life with but when looking for that they should imagine how the girl will look like in some years to come. Giving birth and old age changes everything.

True
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Thanks dear
you are welcome, always.

1 Like

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Decker:
Let's face it. The physical features of a woman is what men see first. That's what attracts men to women. It's how a woman looks that will make a man want to get to know her before he starts noticing other things about her.

It's the man's perception and assessment of their looks that he first uses in judging her at the first instance. So looks really matter.

But what's essential is that over the course of their time together, and getting to know each other, he should begin look beyond all the physical superficiality.

Yea but let's face it, men have made awful decisions about a woman's worth based on artificiality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by osaslord500(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2016
Only ugly people create treads like this! !!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2016
osaslord500:

On the contrary, only people who know looks are overrated over personality create threads like this. I love my body and how I look, you should too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by shegxi(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
same way guys want ladies to look beyond wat they have in dere pocket but at dere vision........
My point is dis generation onli know how to major on d minors....it takes wisdom to be able to discern wat is truly important.
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Ray360: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
The first features that strike you as a man in a woman are the shapes, curves, genitals and other body endowments. That's normal and shouldn't be denied. The attraction and judgement now lies by the gavel of the man which is a function of maturity, psychologically and intellectually. A man should be more concerned about the elastic qualities in a woman which are sacrosanct in the sustainance of a relationship with her. these qualities are her personality, intelligence, morals, ethics, culinary skills, how loving e.t.c
Also, There is a difference between a girl and a woman. A prime woman Knows all these.

BTW, you have a nice diction. OP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by osaslord500(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

On the contrary, only people who know looks are overrated over personality create threads like this. I love my body and how I look, you should too

Leave trash for lawma

I no fit date ugly girl simple, and many pretty girls are also plated with good characters!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Yea but let's face it, men have made awful decisions about a woman's worth based on artificiality

We all make mistakes everyday. It's in our nature as humans. But that doesn't mean we don't make good choices.

Physical attraction is what's primary. You'd have to be first attracted to someone before you want to get close to her. Men have different tastes in women. So there is first an overall assessment of her physical features and it's the end result of that assessment tells him if she is his type or not. And more often than not, men are always right in their assessment.

There are two types of worth. There is the material and outward worth, and there is the immaterial or inward worth. The outward worth is the physical beauty. The body, the face, the hair, the dressing. The inward worth is her good character, how intelligent she is, how wise she is, her sense of humor, her kind heart, her resilience, her optimistic personality and all that.

But more often than not, every woman is first accessed on her outward worth, then if she meets the proposed criteria, depending on who is accessing her, then will she be judged on her inward worth.

Let me paint this picture. Her physical attributes can be likened to a door that leads to people to "her worth" the one you are talking about. But that door has to look presentable and attractive first, to be able to convince any one who contemplates passing through it that there is something worth seeing at the other side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
Beautiful.

But the fact is, what attracts a man to a lady in the first place is her physical look. Maybe thereafter, he might look beyond the looks. But it's just natural and normal to be captivated by looks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Decker:

We all make mistakes everyday. It's in our nature as humans. But that doesn't mean we don't make good choices.

Physical attraction is what's primary. You'd have to be first attracted to someone before you want to get close to her. Men have different tastes in women. So there is first an overall assessment of her physical features and it's the end result of that assessment tells him if she is his type or not. And more often than not, men are always right in their assessment.

Their are two types of worth. There is the material and outward worth, and there is the immaterial or inward worth. The outward worth is the physical beauty. The body, the face, the hair, the dressing. The inward worth is her good character, how intelligent she is, how wise she is, her sense of humor, her kind heart, her resilience, her optimistic personality and all that.

But more often than not, every woman is first accessed on her outward worth, then if she meets the proposed criteria, depending on who is accessing her, then will she be judged on her inward worth.

Let me paint this picture. Her physical attributes can be likened to a door that leads to people to "her worth" the one you are talking about. But that door has to look presentable and attractive first, to be able to convince any one who contemplates passing through it that there is something worth seeing at the other side.

I understand but I find it amusing that often most handsome and successful men end up with women who aren't exactly raving beauties. The problem with making women believe that men are first attracted to outward appearance is what has left a lot of our raving beauteous women single, divorced or worse still, as baby mamas while the opposite can be said for their not so beautiful counterparts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Beautiful.

But the fact is, what attracts a man to a lady in the first place is her physical look. Maybe thereafter, he might look beyond the looks. But it's just natural and normal to be captivated by looks

Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2016
osaslord500:

Leave trash for lawma

I no fit date ugly girl simple, and many pretty girls are also plated with good characters!

Your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Ray360:
The first features that strike you as a man in a woman are the shapes, curves, genitals and other body endowments. That's normal and shouldn't be denied. The attraction and judgement now lies by the gavel of the man which is a function of maturity, psychologically and intellectually. A man should be more concerned about the elastic qualities in a woman which are sacrosanct in the sustainance of a relationship with her. these qualities are her personality, intelligence, morals, ethics, culinary skills, how loving e.t.c
Also, There is a difference between a girl and a woman. A prime woman Knows all these.

BTW, you have a nice diction. OP.

Thanks, as do you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
shegxi:
same way guys want ladies to look beyond wat they have in dere pocket but at dere vision........
My point is dis generation onli know how to major on d minors....it takes wisdom to be able to discern wat is truly important.
My brother, if we keep preaching it, those who will hear will hear.
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by tobisco29(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
osaslord500:
Thats true...But it made me remember "The last day at forcados high school" about "Nene Ekpo"
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by donholy28(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Kill me if u want!...but a woman that walks round d street in scanty revealing outfit is an ashawo whether she like it or not
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by donholy28(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
I have never seen an ugly girl b4.

1 Like

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2016
donholy28:
Kill me if u want!...but a woman that walks round d street in scanty revealing outfit is an ashawo whether she like it or not

LOL
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Ray360: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Decker:

Their are two types of worth. There is the material and outward worth, and there is the immaterial or inward worth. The outward worth is the physical beauty. The body, the face, the hair, the dressing. The inward worth is her good character, how intelligent she is, how wise she is, her sense of humor, her kind heart, her resilience, her optimistic personality and all that.

bro, This notion and analysis of yours does not align with the current Nigerian society and the modern world at large. Going by your analysis above, Do you know that many, in fact majority of ladies or women fake their outward appearance which is deceptive and can erode the rational judgement of any man who sees them? this fakery baits most guys who place priority on just superficials with zero concern for other deep qualities which are what counts on the long-run. there are perfect make-ups that can turn a perceived ugly woman to a mermaid. Women can now enlarge any part of their body they feel deficient in. the breasts, the boobs, hips, thighs e.tc. The fact still lies that no man should judge the entirety of a woman by mere looks. the gargantuan height of fakery so common with some modern ladies these days when it comes to facial and body pulchritude is worrisome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by shegxi(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2016
HateU2:
My brother, if we keep preaching it, those who will hear will hear.
i hope so.

1 Like

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by kirchofff(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Sure
but if looks or appearance doesn't matter y have u girls refused to marry paw paw ?
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by shegxi(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2016
But in d true sense of it, no one is ugly............rather, d real question shld be what is beauty to u. For some it is physical while for others, it is intellectual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by kirchofff(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Decker:

It's the man's perception and assessment of their looks that he first uses in judging her at the first instance. So looks really matter.

bros I hail thee, always serious
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2016
kirchofff:
but if looks or appearance doesn't matter y have u girls refused to marry paw paw ?

Lol, but he's married na @least aki is
Re: For Men That Judge Women By Their Looks by Qualer: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:

i love your body too grin

but.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Experience With A Gay / "Awon Werey" Dynasty Has Been Chased Out. Romancelanders Voted For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.