Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Many Guys Will Pass This Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Will Pass This Test (1961 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
[b]

A handsome and well-to-do guy(Femi) meets this beautiful lady(Shade) and they fell in love and started a relationship. After some time, they felt the need to tie the knot since the love was there, they were both doing good financially and every other thing was perfect.

Finally,Femi decided to meet his to-be inlaws but Shade warned him that her poeple hardly like someone but when they do they do so wholeheartedly. Femi became panicked buh decided to go through it all the same.

The D-Day finally came and this guy marched into the hall of the house with his Love by his side to meet her already waiting parents. To his greatest surprise, they were very warm and welcoming. Saying they were lovely wouldn't be out of place. But what surprised him more was that aside the fact that her family were stinkingly rich, Shade had a kid sister(Kemi) that was every definition of the word beauty.

Kemi had an angelic face and an angelic voice. Her skin was virtually glittering. Her hips was something else. Infact Kim kardashian's hips is learning. Finally her breast, oooh!! could take one to heaven and beyond. One could never over-emphasise when describing her beauty. Immediately he saw her, his d!ck nodded and he was awe struck. It was very obvious how affected femi was yet no one seemed to notice. Thank God he said. The dinner ended smoothly except for his silly d!ck dat misbehaved all through yet miraculously, no one seemed to notice. Femi vowed silently to avoid Kemi by all means.

Days later, shade called femi to tell him that her parents wanted to see him for some discussion later in the day. After work, femi drove down to his inlaw's house but on getting there, the cars were not there and the house seemed deserted yet he decided to enter. When he got to the living room, the place was empty he rang all the bells he saw around but the place was quiet, being very hungry and tired, he decided to rest alittle. But before he could sit the angel appeared before him almost nakèd save for her pant and bra. Hunger vanished instantly and before he could. Say 'jack' kemi was kissing him telling him how she handsome he was and how she noticed his reaction to her beauty.

Femi stopped her and asked after the others buh she said they went to see the pastor on an urgent call and won't be back early.

Wheeewww!!! He thought. Then she resumed kissing him buh suddenly he remembered he had no CD on him buh there must be some in the car he thought. He pushed her to the couch and smiled down at her. And without saying a word hurried to his car as if his life depended on it to get the CD.

Only for him to step out of the house to see Shade and her parents clapping for him. Her Father then said;

"congrats son, you passed the test". Lolz

If it were you,would you have passed the test?
[/b]
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by Sunexy(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Since all the guys they used 4 dis same story passed the test, I will also pass it too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by shegxi(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Dis joke is stale now op.......... But quick one, y wuld any sane person want to test a cat with meat?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
shegxi:
Dis joke is stale now op.......... But quick one, y wuld any sane person want to test a cat with meat?

Seriousl? #wide eyes#. I guess I Neva came across It b4
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Plsss any body with cheat for free browsing on PC
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by obiorathesubtle: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Although this story is as old as my first pimple(1989)

The moral of the story remains, 'always keep the condom in the car'.
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2016
I read this story when I was in 'form 1' grin do the maths
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2016
HOLAROCKDAY:
Plsss any body with cheat for free browsing on PC

Choi dis is wicked.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by vizkiz: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

bros what if it is a lady who you have been wyning to get into her panties and she finally agrees, will you now be running down to your car for condom when you know she might even change her mind before you return? tongue

I think the wallet is still the best position for a condom though grin
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
dachaste:

Choi dis is wicked.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
I no Mr pastor>lolz

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Lolz. Is dat d moral? Ah don die.

In other new, I just read ur dairy uPdate. Tis a nice one like seriously. Biko create the thread. Fùck Haters after all that's deir job description, to hate.
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by shegxi(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
dachaste:

Seriousl? #wide eyes#. I guess I Neva came across It b4
so wuld u test ur bobo like dat too?
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I read this story when I was in 'form 1' grin do the maths

Haba naw. Have mercy and comment 'nice one'. Lolz

I guess I dint c d story then cos I was still a toddler
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by obiorathesubtle: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
vizkiz:

bros what if it is a lady who you have been wyning to get into her panties and she finally agrees, will you now be running down to your car for condom when you know she might even change her mind before you return? tongue

I think the wallet is still the best position for a condom though grin

undecided if she change her mind.. Two things are involved.. Rape or re-seduction!

Lol.. Wallet don _fuck me up twice, wallet dy spoil condom.. With the heat n everything. And skin2skin no go funny again when you catch something oo..

Btw.. Wush kyn ruff play wey the parents dy play na? I think the kemi sef na biyatch/runs geh/ashewo wey get class/Ho on her own, the parents don warn am taya.. So dem dy exploit her talents/abilities.
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
dachaste:

Haba naw. Have mercy and comment 'nice one'. Lolz

I guess I dint c d story then cos I was still a toddler
lol

Nice one op tongue tongue tongue

But I'm sure I'll pass the test tho. Very sure.

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
shegxi:
so wuld u test ur bobo like dat too?

4 wetin naw. If I even get dat kind sista. If fear no gree me poison her, den we no go even dey d same country self
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by obiorathesubtle: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2016
dachaste:

Lolz. Is dat d moral? Ah don die.

In other new, I just read ur dairy uPdate. Tis a nice one like seriously. Biko create the thread. Fùck Haters after all that's deir job description, to hate.
hehehe.. Naa, see the reason I gave why the thread won't attract much attention..(I'm a troll as it is).. I know to "fúck the haters"..

Thanks for reading my diary.. cheesy
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol
Nice one op tongue tongue tongue

But I'm sure I'll pass the test tho. Very sure.

Lolz.

Woow!!!

Are u the team #CD in car#

Or team#fidelity#
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
I can't be caught doing some certain things. No matter how delicious or interesting they seem. Cuz at the end, it will always be messy
dachaste:

Lolz.

Woow!!!

Are u the team #CD in car#

Or team#fidelity#
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hehehe.. Naa, see the reason I gave why the thread won't attract much attention..(I'm a troll as it is).. I know to "fúck the haters"..

Thanks for reading my diary.. cheesy

Dats d idea naw. U got many fans and dem haters. If they hate on u. Dey'll be promoting d thread. And its all about 2 or 3 ppl updating. And dat alone will drag monikers to the thread. Shey u grab? Tag me u create it Biko.

Lolz. Was a pleasure

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I can't be caught doing some certain things. No matter how delicious or interesting they seem. Cuz at the end, it will always be messy

Wooow. Am really impressed #not dat it matters sha#

Seriously. I wish u more nerves to ur brain.
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Yea, I know it doesn't matter. Lol

Thanks anyways
dachaste:

Wooow. Am really impressed #not dat it matters sha#

Seriously. I wish u more nerves to ur brain.

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by vizkiz: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided if she change her mind.. Two things are involved.. Rape or re-seduction!

Lol.. Wallet don _fuck me up twice, wallet dy spoil condom.. With the heat n everything. And skin2skin no go funny again when you catch something oo..

Btw.. Wush kyn ruff play wey the parents dy play na? I think the kemi sef na biyatch/runs geh/ashewo wey get class/Ho on her own, the parents don warn am taya.. So dem dy exploit her talents/abilities.

me sef tire oh.
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by Eleniyan15: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2016
make I no lie I no fit pass dah test ...If you like quote me
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by Tobilastik(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2016
morals: never keep condom.s in ur wallet or pocket... the car is the safest
old joke tho grin
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
dachaste:
[b]

A handsome and well-to-do guy(Femi) meets this beautiful lady(Shade) and they fell in love and started a relationship. After some time, they felt the need to tie the knot since the love was there, they were both doing good financially and every other thing was perfect.

Finally,Femi decided to meet his to-be inlaws but Shade warned him that her poeple hardly like someone but when they do they do so wholeheartedly. Femi became panicked buh decided to go through it all the same.

The D-Day finally came and this guy marched into the hall of the house with his Love by his side to meet her already waiting parents. To his greatest surprise, they were very warm and welcoming. Saying they were lovely wouldn't be out of place. But what surprised him more was that aside the fact that her family were stinkingly rich, Shade had a kid sister(Kemi) that was every definition of the word beauty.

Kemi had an angelic face and an angelic voice. Her skin was virtually glittering. Her hips was something else. Infact Kim kardashian's hips is learning. Finally her breast, oooh!! could take one to heaven and beyond. One could never over-emphasise when describing her beauty. Immediately he saw her, his d!ck nodded and he was awe struck. It was very obvious how affected femi was yet no one seemed to notice. Thank God he said. The dinner ended smoothly except for his silly d!ck dat misbehaved all through yet miraculously, no one seemed to notice. Femi vowed silently to avoid Kemi by all means.

Days later, shade called femi to tell him that her parents wanted to see him for some discussion later in the day. After work, femi drove down to his inlaw's house but on getting there, the cars were not there and the house seemed deserted yet he decided to enter. When he got to the living room, the place was empty he rang all the bells he saw around but the place was quiet, being very hungry and tired, he decided to rest alittle. But before he could sit the angel appeared before him almost nakèd save for her pant and bra. Hunger vanished instantly and before he could. Say 'jack' kemi was kissing him telling him how she handsome he was and how she noticed his reaction to her beauty.

Femi stopped her and asked after the others buh she said they went to see the pastor on an urgent call and won't be back early.

Wheeewww!!! He thought. Then she resumed kissing him buh suddenly he remembered he had no CD on him buh there must be some in the car he thought. He pushed her to the couch and smiled down at her. And without saying a word hurried to his car as if his life depended on it to get the CD.

Only for him to step out of the house to see Shade and her parents clapping for him. Her Father then said;

"congrats son, you passed the test". Lolz

If it were you,would you have passed the test?
[/b]

Babe you and these your stories giving us mind bugging questions, ahah!! thereisgod oo
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Babe you and these your stories giving us mind bugging questions, ahah!! thereisgod oo

Hehehe. Will u pass?
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
dachaste:

Hehehe. Will u pass?

ask me off camera, am shy grin grin wink
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by jonaifame22(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
I 'll fail the test if it was me, I'll neva remember I have a condom in my car! Na skin 2 skin for do there sharply cry
Re: How Many Guys Will Pass This Test by dachaste(f): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ask me off camera, am shy grin grin wink

Hehehe. Will tink bout it.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Juat Landed In Eritrea, See What He Found? / I'm In A Fix..matured ADVICE NEEDED Pls!(guys Only)... / GUYS: 7 Ways To Flirt With A Lady Without Talking At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.