Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest (2019 Views)

Alex Otti Files Cross-Appeal, Faults Abia Appeal Court Ruling / DSS & Soldiers Raid Eziuche Ubani's Home, Driver Beaten / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by WisdomCanada(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
Information just reaching us from an informant has it that some aggrieved elements want to turn the peaceful atmosphere in Abia State to that of war. This is coming shortly after the Appellate court in owerri declared Dr Alex Otti the winner of the last guber elections. Read the excerpt below.

Dear Sir, My name is *******, I am one of the people paid for protesting against Dr. Alex Otti appeal court victory. I was also one of those protesting during the IPOB Biafra protest. I was brought in by Chief Eziuche Ubani for a special assignment. They called me for an assignment to help mobilize guys from Abala Ngwa, Port Harcourt and Akwaibom to cause problems in the Abia State. They have bought more than 150 guns from Abala Ngwa and the guns are in the House of Chief Eziuche Ubani. To be précised the guns are stockpiled in a covered pit near his water system septic tank. I couldn’t snap the guns for more proof because they asked that we should switch off our phones. Sir, help me give alert to the police because I do not want my state to turn to Book Haram state because of political ambition.

Yes I am a member of IPOB but Nnamdi Kanu is against killing of any Igbo son or daughter and I do not support evil. Again I am also afraid of losing my life during this operation because I have children and wife. They want to use us the way they used Osisi Ka Nkwu and later abandoned him to be killed. Though Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe promised us that If Ikpeazu wins because of our protest that they will contribute 200 Million Naira for IPO Biafra but the task is very deadly because they asked us to kidnap some people in the state. This night they want to share these guns to three local governments, Obingwa/Osisioma/Ugwumagbo for their deadly missions and give out 5 Million to each local government to motivate us. Please sir, call on police, or Alex Otti or Army to go and search the House of Eziuche Ubani before 11 PM today. Please sir do not waste time, act fast, please act very fast. Do not disclose my face or identity for my own security.

Lalasticlala our state is burning
Source: http://www.igberetvnews.com/33644
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2016
IPOB Propaganda... angry

1 Like

Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by WisdomCanada(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Propaganda... angry
who is the IPOB here abeg?

1 Like

Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by afroniger: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
It seems some people are hell-bent on setting igboland on fire all in the name of do-or-die Politics. God help this country.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by jonagaga(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2016
abeq leave trash for lawma
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by nwadiuko1(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2016
wisdomcanada be careful of what you bring to the public...
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by WisdomCanada(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
wisdomcanada be careful of what you bring to the public...
tnx for the advice, in other news, DSS raids Eziuche Ubani's house, lastnyt
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by nwadiuko1(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2016
WisdomCanada:
tnx for the advice, in other news, DSS raids Eziuche Ubani's house, lastnyt
and what did they find if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by achodave(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by shachris02: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
This is not propaganda. DSS has since taken over the residence of Ubani. I'm in aba presently.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by asha80(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:
This is not propaganda. DSS has since taken over the residence of Ubani. I'm in aba presently.
is it that serious?
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by nwadiuko1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
shachris02:
brother why not be truthful for once?
I am inside the compound you are talking about.....in umuobe ovom1.........eschew lies please......the dss stormed the house as early as 5.30 am this morning...they couldn't even wait for the gate to be opened....they scaled the fence....imagine that.......and after all that, what did they find? nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by shachris02: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
asha80:
is it that serious?
as reported by Magic FM aba.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by achodave(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
brother why not be truthful for once?
I am inside the compound you are talking about.....in umuobe ovom1.........eschew lies please......the dss stormed the house as early as 5.30 am this morning...they couldn't even wait for the gate to be opened....they scaled the fence....imagine that.......and after all that, what did they find? nothing!!!

I was there too they didn't find anything
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by nwadiuko1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
achodave:

I was there too they didn't find anything
but why are all these lies coming from?.....politics is really dirty
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by ishiamu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB Propaganda... angry

cry cry cry cry crying cos of ya lost senses
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by achodave(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
nwadiuko1:
but why are all these lies coming from?.....politics is really dirty

The root of all these false news from abia is this nonsense news agency they call abia facts newspaper,they are supporters of APGA and otti so all they do is spew lies to incite the masses.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by nwadiuko1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
achodave:

The root of all these false news from abia is this nonsense news agency they call abia facts newspaper,they are supporters of APGA and otti so all they do is spew lies to incite the masses.
they should be careful not turn this state into a war zone
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by syffng: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
If u can believe that Wisdomcanada, u can believe anything. This morning at 9am, Hon Eziuche gave a graphic account in MagicFM 'people and politics' program of how the DSS stormed his house this early morning. They searched everywhere in his compound & found no guns or any incriminating thing. They left his house. The Ukwa/Ngwa people only staged a peaceful protest against the reckless judgement of Appeal court. Alex Otti wants 2 be governor of Abia state by all means, despite the fact that he didnt win during the general election. He went to the tribunal alleging that there were no elections in Obingwa, Isialangwa & Osisioma LGAs, & that the results of these LGAs should be cancelled & he be declared winner. At the tribunal he couldnt prove that there were no elections in those LGAs. He ran to the appeal court. The judges there, for their own selfish interests, cancelled the results of the three LGs, the major strongholds of Gov Ikpeazu, and declared Otti winner. Can you imagine that type of judgment?
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by Gayigaskia(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Any way this is how Biafra will go down, this is how they will tear themselves up. I think for better peace in the west African region Nigerians should fight to the bones against Biafra.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Think more about your people than Igbos or Biafran cos no sane Igbo man will kill a fellow Igbo
Gayigaskia:
Any way this is how Biafra will go down, this is how they will tear themselves up. I think for better peace in the west African region Nigerians should fight to the bones against Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by progressprince: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
They want to turn Abia state to a war zone
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by porshuch: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Some people want to destroy Igbo land! But amadioha ga apia Pu ha Anya. May God punish the generation of anyman that wants to cause mayhem in Igbo land. Ndi Abia needs to watch it o, they started all this crisis from their so called IPOB, abia is filled with touts and street jobless urchins. The worst place to train a child in Nigeria is Aba. I hate that place. Tufiakwa.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by jmoore(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
DSS found nothing in his house - Source: Magicfm Radio, Aba

The allegation sounds fabricated.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by WisdomCanada(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
jmoore:
DSS found nothing in his house - Source: Magicfm Radio, Aba

The allegation sounds fabricated.
if till now uve not realized that Magic fm is a PDP radio station in Abia, then i'm sorry ure still living lie.
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by jmoore(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
WisdomCanada:
if till now uve not realized that Magic fm is a PDP radio station in Abia, then i'm sorry ure still living lie.

So we should take igberetvnews seriously, abi? Park well with your fake news!!!
Re: Eziuche Ubani & Co Allegedly Bought Guns For Abia Appeal Court Protest by WisdomCanada(m): 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
jmoore:

So we should take igberetvnews seriously, abi? Park well with your fake news!!!

OK but thank God uve stressed that Magic FM is pro PDP in Abia state

(1) (Reply)

Dss Arrest Umeh Over Alleged Support For Biafra- Vanguard / Let's Imagine What Would Happen If PDP Wins In 2019 / Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.