Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. (3254 Views)

Yemi Alade Puts Undies And Overused Laundry On Display [PICS] / 2Sexy Laundry Girls Makes A Hit You Wont Believe / Maheeda Says It Will Just Cost You Only 250 Euros To Chat Or Facetime With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by lateef11: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
At Washub we are passionate about providing a convenient drycleaning and laundry subscription base service in LAGOS. Our goal is to provide exceptional Laundry experience for a flat subscription rate of 10k a month to our unique customers/users.

Simply put,with a monthly subscription of 10k our pickup agents will come to your house/office/or anywhere you fill is convenient for you based on schedule pick up your dirty clothes take them to our facilities Wash,dry,press and neatly fold and return them back to you.

Our Service|| Our Promise: 10k Flat Subscription fee
3times pickup in a month
60pieces max per month
Free pickup/delivery
48hrs delivery back
Only Ironing/Pressing: #5000/month. 40piece maximum per
Month. 2times in a month.

NOTE: 50% Money Payback If You Ain't Satisfied.

Our Routes: We currently serve Most Neighborhood On The Island And Mainland.

Contact Us: 07036787466,08055269697. Thanks as we anticipate your call.

3 Likes

Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by Shagbaorg: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2016
On point
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by MoonChildng: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice idea,its amazing how ideas float and fly .
Thumbs up.
God bless your hustle.

lateef11:
At Washub we are passionate about providing a convenient drycleaning and laundry subscription base service in ABUJA. Our goal is to provide exceptional Laundry experience for a flat subscription rate of 20k a month to our unique customers/users.

Simply put,with a monthly subscription of 20k our pickup ninjas will come to your house/office/or anywhere you fill is convenient for you based on schedule pick up your dirty clothes take them to our facilities Wash,dry,press and neatly fold and return them back to you.

Our Service|| Our Promise: 20k Flat Subscription fee
3times pickup in a month
100pieces max per pickup
Free pickup/delivery
4days delivery back
Only Ironing/Pressing: #7500/month. 60piece maximum per
pickup. 3times in a month.

Our Routes: We currently serve Gwarinpa,kubwa,Garki,Wuse,Maitama,Apo,Jabi,Lifecamp and Kado.

Contact Us: 09052436559,08055269697. Thanks as we anticipate your call.
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by musicwriter(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2016
lateef11:
At Washub we are passionate about providing a convenient drycleaning and laundry subscription base service in ABUJA. Our goal is to provide exceptional Laundry experience for a flat subscription rate of 20k a month to our unique customers/users.

Simply put,with a monthly subscription of 20k our pickup ninjas will come to your house/office/or anywhere you fill is convenient for you based on schedule pick up your dirty clothes take them to our facilities Wash,dry,press and neatly fold and return them back to you.

Our Service|| Our Promise: 20k Flat Subscription fee
3times pickup in a month
100pieces max per pickup
Free pickup/delivery
4days delivery back
Only Ironing/Pressing: #7500/month. 60piece maximum per
pickup. 3times in a month.

Our Routes: We currently serve Gwarinpa,kubwa,Garki,Wuse,Maitama,Apo,Jabi,Lifecamp and Kado.

Contact Us: 09052436559,08055269697. Thanks as we anticipate your call.

Just get yourself a domain name and a website to do this. That would make it look professional. I think there're people who can do it for you "pay after delivery" here on Nairaland, and it doesn't cost much.

2 Likes

Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by bakingsoda: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Contact us on www.excellaid.com.ng we can help you with an affordable website and social media management for a reputable online presence for your laundry business.
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by bros12345: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
My friend, you have a great idea. Let's give you a quality website design. You'll pay after job is done to your satisfaction.

Check out some of our jobs at: www.morebase.com
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by Viktor1983(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
musicwriter:

Just get yourself a domain name and a website to do this. That would make it look professional. I think there're people who can do it for you "pay after delivery" here on Nairaland, and it doesn't cost much.
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by lamzybaby: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Let me charge you 20k for the website

call 08161623745
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by selfemployed(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
lateef11:
At Washub we are passionate about providing a convenient drycleaning and laundry subscription base service in LAGOS. Our goal is to provide exceptional Laundry experience for a flat subscription rate of 10k a month to our unique customers/users.

Simply put,with a monthly subscription of 10k our pickup agents will come to your house/office/or anywhere you fill is convenient for you based on schedule pick up your dirty clothes take them to our facilities Wash,dry,press and neatly fold and return them back to you.

3times pickup in a month
60pieces max per month
Free pickup/delivery
48hrs delivery back

u need a website and a social media page with wattsapp/bbm contacts. i can make it easier for you with =N=10,000
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by Cheddareto(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Go download my latest single and rate me

Http://tooxclusive.com/downloadmp3/cheddar-eto-koretti/
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by JOHNOKWOLI: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2016
that's nice
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
selfemployed:

u need a website and a social media page with wattsapp/bbm contacts. i can make it easier for you with =N=10,000

Really?
tell me more about it
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by selfemployed(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
thisisayus:

Really?
tell me more about it

Yes. I'm an expert in the design of websites with wordpress and i have my own vps to host the website. this makes it possible for me to deliver at more affordable price.

i'll advise u on how to use ur own website will display ur pictures to convince prospective clients. i will also create ur facebook and twitter pages to reach out to social network users.

If u will like ur site connected to voguepay to make it easier for some of ur clients to pay electronically, i can also do that for u but with an extra cost.

do u have any question?
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
selfemployed:

Yes. I'm an expert in the design of websites with wordpress and i have my own vps to host the website. this makes it possible for me to deliver at more affordable price.

i'll advise u on how to use ur own website will display ur pictures to convince prospective clients. i will also create ur facebook and twitter pages to reach out to social network users.

If u will like ur site connected to voguepay to make it easier for some of ur clients to pay electronically, i can also do that for u but with an extra cost.

do u have any question?

I'll need a website with 3 email address under it not blog or wordpress.
for information purpose, thus, it wont have portal.
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by selfemployed(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
thisisayus:

I'll need a website with 3 email address under it not blog or wordpress.
for information purpose, thus, it wont have portal.

i'll give u 10 email addresses attached to ur website domain name. wordpress is not just for blogging. u can use it to create good looking websites with ease.
Re: All Your Laundry Just Cost 20k/month. by obims(f): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Makes perfect sense. The pricing is okay . We can help you design a professional website for your business and help you reach even more people that needs your services. You can check my signature for more details.

lateef11:

3times pickup in a month
60pieces max per month
Free pickup/delivery
48hrs delivery back

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle / My Girlfriend Slept With Me And My Roommates - Singer Calls Girlfriend Out / Empire' Star Jussies mollett Assaulted In Possible Racist, Homophobic Attack .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.