Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 (611 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Named International Person Of The Year / AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
I thank The African Sun Times for naming me as
its International Person of the year, 2015. I am
indeed humbled by this honour. When I think
about it, I understand why this medium may have
thought me worthy of such an honour. However, I
believe that my people, the Nigerian people, are
more deserving of this honour. We, the Nigerian
people put to shame naysayers and prophets of
doom and in 2015, we held a most transparent,
violence free and credible elections that
transferred power from one political party to
another and from an incumbent to the
opposition, without rancour, bitterness or strife.
In the process, we proved that nobody's political
ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian or
any national of any country for that matter. That
to me, is a most worthy testimonial of the
character of the Nigerian nation and the resilience
of our people which is why I dedicate this honour
to them. May God continue to bless Nigeria and Nigerians.GEJ
Re: GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 by multikolour(m): 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
God bless GEJ
GOD bless GEJ supporters
God bless Nigeria
Re: GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 by utenwuson: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
issorite!! ds re his word. always!
Re: GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 by sammyj: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
GEJ has been reduced to nothing by giving vote of thanks for ordinary award. What a shame from king to being a common award winner, how time flies !!! grin shocked grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Shocks Members Of His Cabinent At FEC Today / Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Nsa, Ministers At Fec Meeting / Weird News: Two Men To Marry A Woman In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.