Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group (1325 Views)

How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London / N14.2bn Salaries Payment: Governor Aregbesola A Serial Liar – Osun Group / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by PentaSol(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Deputy Speaker, blessing to Osun - Group

The Deputy Speaker, Engr Lasun Yusuf has been described as a blessing to the people of Osun State.
A group operating under the aegis of Lasun Vanguard, thanked members of the House of Representatives for the confidence reposed in Hon Lasun Yussuff by electing him as their Deputy Speaker.

Leader of the group, Comrade Samuel Akinloye said "the election of Rt Hon Lasun Yussuff couldn't have happened at a better time, All hands must be on deck to ensure the continuous progress of Osun State . The Deputy Speaker is committed to a prosperous Osun and has been using his good position to better the lives of the citizenry .
He also used the occasion to pray for the good health of Hon Yussuff and for the Almighty God to continually grant him wisdom and understanding.

The group's Coordinator, Comrade Olayinka Jokotola, described the vanguard an association of serious minded professional within and outside state. Against the background of the of the state of the economy, he pleaded for understanding of the people, assuring that efforts were being made to remedy the situation.

Comrade Jokotola also praised the decision of the Deputy Speaker to explore the use of the social media as another platform for making himself accountable to the people of the country.

Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na who the Deputy Speaker don help?
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Na who the Deputy Speaker don help?
good question grin
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:
good question grin
My love, how are you? You haven't kissed me this week. Are you on strike?
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

oya bring ya mouth cheesy
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:
kiss

Where is your own mouth?
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
kiss

Where is your own mouth?
on my dp tongue cheesy

*check at your own peril cheesy
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:
on my dp tongue cheesy

*check at your own peril cheesy
Who you de give my kiss?
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who you de give my kiss?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy
Come with your confession angry

Where is Aminat508?
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Where is Aminat508?
chai....ds guy want to burst my bubble grin
she is doing great cool
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by Aminat508(f): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

embarassed
midehi2:

shocked
TonyeBarcanista:
kiss
Where is your own mouth?
undecided
TonyeBarcanista:

Where is Aminat508?
cry sameer1212 u dey see barcanista and midehi2 Abi?
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

chai....ds guy want to burst my bubble grin

she is doing great cool
I called her to witness your disloyalty to my love undecided
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat508:
embarassed shocked undecided
Sweetheart, who are you calling again? undecided
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I called her to witness your disloyalty to my love undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by Aminat508(f): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sweetheart, who are you calling again? undecided
waytin dey happen here, who and who dey exchange kiss, angry
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat508:
embarassed shocked undecided cry sameer1212 u dey see barcanista and midehi2 Abi?
choi

*runs out*
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat508:
waytin dey happen here, who and who dey exchange kiss, angry
Midehi2 was trying to steal me away from you but I told her that you are accommodating and you won't mind sharing me with her kiss kiss
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat508:
embarassed shocked undecided
WTF! shocked For my back
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Midehi2 was trying to steal me away from you but I told her that you are accommodating and you won't mind sharing me with her kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy for your mind abi
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
sameer1212:
WTF! shocked For my back
nothing is happening here
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:
Aminat508 come hear somethingundecided
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:
Aminat508 come hear somethingundecided
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by tpiar: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Plz stop derailing threads.
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy for your mind abi
Are you insinuating that I'm lying? undecided
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you insinuating that I'm lying? undecided
you are feeling funky now cheesy
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

you are feeling funky now cheesy
Why shouldn't I after kissing your lips?
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Why shouldn't I after kissing your lips?
in your dreams...hope it was sweet, keep it up cheesy
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

in your dreams...hope it was sweet, keep it up cheesy
It is almost sweet. I need another round of kiss to confirm grin
Re: Deputy Speaker, Blessing To Osun - Group by midehi2(f): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
It is almost sweet. I need another round of kiss to confirm grin
you can never reach my kiss tongue grin

its only for one person cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Militarisation Of Nigerdelta, APC Oil State Gov And Tompolo Excuse. / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today! / Stone Me If Buhari Fails – Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.