Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) (11379 Views)

This Is Urgent, Send Your CV IF Qualified / 5 Things You Absolutely Must Include On Your CV / Create Your Own VIDEO CV Free Today To Get A Job (freshers And Experienced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by obatec: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
I need your help to upgrade my CV. I just sent my current CV to your email. Waiting for your feedback for payment. Thanks
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
obatec:
I need your help to upgrade my CV. I just sent my current CV to your email. Waiting for your feedback for payment. Thanks
Check your email dear. I will rewrite the CV perfectly to give you the best opportunity to secure your dream job.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Those expecting the delivery of their CVs today should check their emails
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
am interested ezephilip70@gmail.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:46am On Jan 22, 2017
stphil:
am interested ezephilip70@gmail.com
please, send your request to perfectcva2z@gmail.com. I will get back to you immediately
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Great presentation of your CV gives you the best possible chance to secure interviews. It (CV) must speak loudly and clearly of your values as a potential employees
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Give yourself the best opportunity to secure your dream job. Applying for jobs with unimpressive CV is often unfavourable. A well articulated and formatted CV tend to give a prospective employer the conviction that you are the most qualified candidate for the advertised position.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by Aawizdom(m): 9:37am On Jan 25, 2017
living2013:
If you need help to rewrite or improve your CV successfully, you can contact me here.

I will modify it effectively to attract the attention/interest of employers and provide you the best opportunity to secure interviews for your dream job.

For more details https://www.nairaland.com/2140320/perfectcv-arena-samples-available

Email: perfectcva2z@gmail.com

BONUS:[/b] I am currently giving out a comprehensive copy of my GMAT past questions and answers to all my clients FREE. You will get a copy of it that can help you to prepare for Job test.
Pls, I will be glad if u can help with a latest format of CV and also GMAT past questions. Thanks
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by Jumat14(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aawizdom:
Pls, I will be glad if u can help with a latest format of CV and also GMAT past questions. Thanks
PLS, I NEED A FREE GMAT PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. MY MAIL IS jumategunjobi@yahoo.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Aawizdom:
The GMAT is free for those that I am writing their CV
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by Mhzhorlaitan: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pls i need d gmat asap...... Tosinoshin30@gmail. com[code][/code]
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2017
Mhzhorlaitan:
Pls i need d gmat asap...... Tosinoshin30@gmail. com[code][/code]
The GMAT is free for those that am writing their CVs. If you need it without CV, the cost is 1k. You can send your request to perfectcva2z@gmail.com
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2017
Never take any job application for granted. Always get your CV and cover letter modified to match the job requirements perfectly.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:07am On Feb 02, 2017
You have only one chance to impress an employer with your CV before he/she moves on to the next, so make sure your CV is the best to win the maximum number of interviews.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2017
In this highly competitive job market, employers are likely to spend no more than 45 seconds reviewing your CV. Getting the structure, format and language right is a critical step towards getting the job you want. However, it is equally important to demonstrate how your approach, skills and achievements make you uniquely qualified to help a prospective employer meet their current challenges.

Contacts: Email: erfectcva2z@gmail.com,

Call: 08063095457

[/quote]
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Those awaiting the delivery of their CVs today should check their emails and get back to me.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2017
The GMAT is highly available for those am rewriting their CVs. Once you need it, let me know. I will deliver it together with the CV.
Re: Rewrite Your CV (FREE GMAT Available) by living2013(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
For a new graduate or anyone that doesn't have a current CV, just send your request for a CV service to my email. Once you are ready for me to craft a perfect CV for you, I will send to you a questionnaire form which you will fill and send back to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Salary Structure 2018 – See How Much Pays Naval Officers / Kranite Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (14 Positions) / Lets Build Your CV For You to get that dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.