Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? (2052 Views)

Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / For Couples That Love To Kiss.....how Do You Manage To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Guys describe your first kiss. Was it romantic? How old were you then? Which class? With who?..
Mine was back in Ss3 with a girl named Victoria, meeehn,we just go school backyard were nobody go disturb us,meehn. it was so romantic.
Share your own experience. wink
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin
Talk,I no say make u shine teeth
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by midehi2(f): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
all i gat to say is i love kissing so much grin

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
captainmilk:
Talk,I no say make u shine teeth
I did mine when i was 7yrs cheesy it was cool cool
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Topestbilly(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:
me too, let's try one kiss
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Ginaz(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
It was magical, I felt icy feelings down my spine grin

By the way, I was 17 with my first boyfriend and I was through with my secondary school preparing for waec and jamb. It was icy and spicy grin
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:
shocked shocked shocked @ your dp, i hope he has not seen it, you know what i mean tongue
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by midehi2(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Topestbilly:
me too, let's try one kiss
at ur peril cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by midehi2(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
osedvgirl:

shocked shocked shocked @ your dp, i hope he has not seen it, you know what i mean tongue
sharrrrrap tongue
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Topestbilly(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
my first kiss at age 5 grin

where is @cruzita come share ur first kiss b4 u turned hmmmm.
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
WOW my first kiss was given to me by my mother with tears of JOY rolling down her face in the labour room after birth, i was 20second of age in a private hospital in benin city. "according to her, i was crying but when she held me 4 d first time, i suprisingly stopped crying, it was the best moment of her life.
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
osedvgirl:

I did mine when i was 7yrs cheesy it was cool cool
shocked meehn,you have been bad since 1887 grin
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
WOW my first kiss was given to me by my mother with tears of JOY rolling down her face in the labour room after birth, i was 20second of age in a private hospital in benin city.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Topestbilly(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

at ur peril cheesy

don't care as long as i gerrit. grin
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
captainmilk:
shocked meehn,you have been bad since 1887 grin
you think i was joking when i said i am spoilt grin no be my fault o
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by midehi2(f): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Topestbilly:

don't care as long as i gerrit. grin
*joking....i don't share it grin
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

how is sameer1212, hope he is cool? grin tongue
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Topestbilly(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

OK, dunno someone is making use of it, I will wait till his done using it grin.
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by midehi2(f): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Topestbilly:

OK, dunno someone is making use of it, I will wait till his done using it grin.
lmao....you not serious cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by JanuaryTempest(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
I was 13. It was with this hot high school boy called G. At the time I thought he was the man because he was in high school & 16. Hello! The kiss happened one evening at the dark alley behind my house. We were about to say goodbye , he told me to give him a kiss & I gave him a peck on the lips, feeling kinky because it was my 1st time smooching a boy grin He showed me what a novice I still was by shoving his tongue down my throat. I think almost vomited. Yuck! I yelled "Ewww. WTF?" It was disgusting... the 1st time wink
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
osedvgirl:

you think i was joking when i said i am spoilt grin no be my fault o
You need Aladura deliverance angry
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by cruzita(f): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Topestbilly:
my first kiss at age 5 grin

where is @cruzita come share ur first kiss b4 u turned hmmmm.
my first kiss dey controversial.I dey sleep our engineer come kiss me for lips.d tin vibrate my body like Nokia 3310.if I catch DAT man now eh
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
JanuaryTempest:
I was 13. It was with this hot high school boy called G. At the time I thought he was the man because he was in high school & 16. Hello! The kiss happened one evening at the dark alley behind my house. We were about to say goodbye , he told me to give him a kiss & I gave him a peck on the lips, feeling kinky because it was my 1st time smooching a boy grin He showed me what a novice I still was by shoving his tongue down my throat. I think almost vomited. Yuck! I yelled "Ewww. WTF?" It was disgusting... the 1st time wink
Lol but you enjoyed it sha wink
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by midehi2(f): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
osedvgirl:
how is sameer1212, hope he is cool? grin tongue
oh you still calling him after you succeeded abi? opio
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Topestbilly(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
cruzita:
my first kiss dey controversial.I dey sleep our engineer come kiss me for lips.d tin vibrate my body like Nokia 3310.if I catch DAT man now eh

lol cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
cruzita:
cheesy How did you know?
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by JanuaryTempest(f): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
captainmilk:
Lol but you enjoyed it sha wink

Not really. Took me time to get used to the whole tongue thing. I found it gross.
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
captainmilk:
You need Aladura deliverance angry
oya take me there, are you willing? grin grin
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

oh you still calling him after you succeeded abi? opio
For trying to talk to another man in my absence,there will not be communication between us today. angry
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by Topestbilly(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
midehi2:

lmao....you not serious cheesy

grin
Re: Guys/ladies,describe Your First Kiss. How Was It? How Old Were U? With Who? by cruzita(f): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
captainmilk:
cheesy How did you know?
I never sleep go far oooo.the man come put mouth .na that day I know say bearbear dey Chuck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question From A Ghanaian Lady / Is It Anybody's Fault To Be Ugly?? Nairalanders!!!!! Treat Everyone Equally / Boyfriend Asked For My Friend's Number, Should I Give It To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.