Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. (1718 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / LMAO!!!! See How This Guy Got Busted While Toasting A Lady Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by donTbone(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
42% of online female daters have been contacted by someone in a way that made them feel uncomfortable, and if you ask us, that’s one too many.
If you want to avoid being Creepy, here are 11 good ways (tested by science!) to start a conversation with a girl online.

7. Keep Your Subject Line and Message Short:
The subject line of your email or message is probably the most important part of starting a conversation with a girl online. If this doesn’t peak her interest, she most likely won’t read any further.
A study by Sidekick says the perfect subject line is unique to the recipient and has 30 characters or less, just to name a few suggestions.
Same goes for the entire message in general — keep it short!

6. “Hi”, “Hey”, or “Hello”: The Kiss of Death
If you want to be the most boring, unoriginal person who has ever reached out to this woman, then simply say “Hi, how are you?” While it may seem like a polite thing to ask, she isn’t the pizza delivery guy — she’s someone you have romantic feelings for.
''Whats up?'' can be a better option.

5. “Ur”, “Luv”, “Wat”: Forget Netspeak
We’re all busy people with busy schedules, which means phone calls are almost becoming obsolete and we use fewer and fewer words to get our point across.
However, that doesn’t mean what works for colleagues or siblings is what works in dating.
Listen — the way you text a friend should not be the way you text or message a woman you’re interested in.
“Ur realy hot. R U free Fri?” won’t work! The only exceptions to this rule are “haha” and “lol”.
And remember, proper punctuation is sexy and shows her that you’re at least somewhat literate.

4. Catch Her Off Guard With a Joke:
This is the hardest one to pull off, but it can work if you do it right. If you make a woman laugh, most of the hard work is done for you.
Arouse her curiosity by starting a joke and not finishing the punchline. She’ll be prompted to do it for you, or she’ll just be confused as hell and come back with “What?” which is always better than complete silence.

continue: http://datingyouths..com.ng/2016/01/tips-7-ways-of-starting-conversation.html

Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
undecided
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by donTbone(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Vanquay:
undecided
Wetin do ya face! tongue
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by SUPERPACK: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
why nt start with "babe can i put my beef into your tacko"
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by donTbone(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Meaning of the bolded please! angry
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thankyou for this!!embarassed

even with these, They still need Professional help!grin
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by donTbone(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If only you will quote those you think need it most.
And help promote moi thread... wink
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by ShakurM(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Professor klumps, nutty prof grin , Btw it's taco
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

IT seems ure a lesbian
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by donTbone(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
IT seems ure a lesbian
Lesbians wount give a thankyou for this... sad

She is only appreciating what she likes wink
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by dani3(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Make i pack well.
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by donTbone(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
dani3:
Make i pack well.
Park well... seat dey wait you
grin
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
IT seems ure a lesbian
Ugh...Really? seriously?
so, Only lesbians could appreciate this thread?undecided

OMG!!shocked Why has these unfortunate bleak fate befallen me?cry

Lubbish!undecided Nigga, I'm straight....smiley

Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ugh...Really? seriously? so, Only lesbians could appreciate this thread?undecided
OMG!!shocked Why has these unfortunate bleak fate befallen me?cry
Lubbish!undecided Nigga, I'm straight....smiley
hehehe dnt be angry, im just naughty.
Re: 7 Ways Of Starting A Conversation With A Lady ONLINE. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
hehehe dnt be angry, im just naughty.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Facts About Nowadays Ladies. / This Is Amazing.... / Check Out Few Nairaland Characters And Their Portfolios!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.