Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted (2084 Views)

List And Pics Of Pussies I've Hunted And Played With Here / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
So I was hanging out in this bar today, sipping my bottle of orijin when this not so good looking man who should be in his sixties, strolled in with a girl of a much younger age. Mere looking at their body language, the way they looked at each other and the occasional touching and smooching, I was able to decipher that the girl in question will not be his daughter or anything close to a relative. It shouldn’t also be any rocket science that the girl in question is what is regarded in the local Nigerian parlance as a “runs girl” and the man she came with her “MAGA”. Without much ado to anything, I will get down to the business of the day.

Who is a runs girl and what does it imply? In the Nigeria local slang, a runs girl is a girl who is into offering her body up for sex in return for cash or other material rewards. This is akin to prostitution albeit in a co-operate way. We can rightly then call it cooperate prostitution. The only difference between them (Cooperate prostitutes) and the usual prostitutes we have always had an idea of, is that while the former has no particular base of operation, the latter is always known to stay in particular places at a particular time. The former is always on the move and always shady. She is always visiting a distant uncle brother’s cousin relation!

Why Nigerian girls indulge in such act up till today has remained a mystery to me. It’s no wonder you see a Nigerian girl whose father can’t afford to give the family 3 square meals a day using a phone of 300,000 naira or so. This is all in effort to live a fake live or show off that “They belong”! I have been to Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt and seen how young girls stay in duplexes and apartments rented for them by one Alhaji or “Chairman”. Their only duty is to wake up every morning, brush their teeth, eat any available food and watch telemundo till evening... then sleep off again. This cycle continues all year pending when the “Alhaji” or “Chairman” has time to come and visit them for you know what! When they have a chance to visit any of their friends, they will gist them on how they caught a “Maga”. This is exactly what puzzles me because in the Nigerian parlance, the idea of a maga connotes “A Fool”. So my question is now: Who is the fool in the real sense?
You are a young girl with potentials who meets a man who is old enough to be your father and you are being used for sex. Your so called “maga” in question is a married man with Children studying in the best universities all over the globe. He dips his hand into his account of 800 million and gives you twenty thousand naira and a Tecno phone for one night. The girl in question now goes back and tells her friends that she met a “MAGA”. My dear, I laugh at you in Swahili.

This is 2016 and a time for amendments. Discover your passion and purpose on earth and work towards it. Unless your destiny in life is to always warm the bed of one Alhaji or Chairman, let it be known to you that time waits for nobody. [b]Your present day beauty is not an asset that can be invested in because rather than appreciate with time, it depreciates with time. As the day goes by, your body gets weaker and uglier. That is human nature for you. Doesn’t this point to the fact that your beauty is a liability and you are investing in it as if it is an asset? [/b]My dear, there is something you are particularly talented in or good at but you have not discovered it yet. Time to work on that is now. A word is enough for the wise they say. Don’t sacrifice your future for a plate of porridge. Thanks.

source:
http://iamexcelblog..com.ng/2016/01/nigerian-girls-and-idea-of-runs-girlism.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by doomsdayII(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
I like the idea you portrayed and that's the truth when the gullible girls thinks that they've caught someone they can milk dry when in essence the man in question has a factory full of milky cows that never runs dry.
I had a close call with one when we were in the club. I know how hard I work for money but when she tells me her choice of drink is red label in a club where it sells for 15grand, I don't have no choice than to abandoned her on the seat and went to sit outside taking my radler.
Truth, I'm not a made man like an alhaji or chairman so I need to be careful how I throw this money cos it takes 30 days to make a strong money but it can all go in just one night.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
what a wonderful piece from the op, its a case of the hunter becomes the hunted becaus the runs girls in question are always hunted by their past, how i wish they can think about the future.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
wwhitewitch:
what a wonderful piece from the op, its a case of the hunter becomes the hunted becaus the runs girls in question are always hunted by their past, how i wish they can think about the future.

You couldnt have said it anymore better...... How I wish this will grace front page.

Lalasticlala Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by adeememman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
iamexcelblog:
So I was hanging out in this bar today, sipping my bottle of orijin when this not so good looking man who should be in his sixties, strolled in with a girl of a much younger age. Mere looking at their body language, the way they looked at each other and the occasional touching and smooching, I was able to decipher that the girl in question will not be his daughter or anything close to a relative. It shouldn’t also be any rocket science that the girl in question is what is regarded in the local Nigerian parlance as a “runs girl” and the man she came with her “MAGA”. Without much ado to anything, I will get down to the business of the day.

Who is a runs girl and what does it imply? In the Nigeria local slang, a runs girl is a girl who is into offering her body up for sex in return for cash or other material rewards. This is akin to prostitution albeit in a co-operate way. We can rightly then call it cooperate prostitution. The only difference between them (Cooperate prostitutes) and the usual prostitutes we have always had an idea of, is that while the former has no particular base of operation, the latter is always known to stay in particular places at a particular time. The former is always on the move and always shady. She is always visiting a distant uncle brother’s cousin relation!

Why Nigerian girls indulge in such act up till today has remained a mystery to me. It’s no wonder you see a Nigerian girl whose father can’t afford to give the family 3 square meals a day using a phone of 300,000 naira or so. This is all in effort to live a fake live or show off that “They belong”! I have been to Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt and seen how young girls stay in duplexes and apartments rented for them by one Alhaji or “Chairman”. Their only duty is to wake up every morning, brush their teeth, eat any available food and watch telemundo till evening... then sleep off again. This cycle continues all year pending when the “Alhaji” or “Chairman” has time to come and visit them for you know what! When they have a chance to visit any of their friends, they will gist them on how they caught a “Maga”. This is exactly what puzzles me because in the Nigerian parlance, the idea of a maga connotes “A Fool”. So my question is now: Who is the fool in the real sense?
You are a young girl with potentials who meets a man who is old enough to be your father and you are being used for sex. Your so called “maga” in question is a married man with Children studying in the best universities all over the globe. He dips his hand into his account of 800 million and gives you twenty thousand naira and a Tecno phone for one night. The girl in question now goes back and tells her friends that she met a “MAGA”. My dear, I laugh at you in Swahili.

This is 2016 and a time for amendments. Discover your passion and purpose on earth and work towards it. Unless your destiny in life is to always warm the bed of one Alhaji or Chairman, let it be known to you that time waits for nobody. [b]Your present day beauty is not an asset that can be invested in because rather than appreciate with time, it depreciates with time. As the day goes by, your body gets weaker and uglier. That is human nature for you. Doesn’t this point to the fact that your beauty is a liability and you are investing in it as if it is an asset? [/b]My dear, there is something you are particularly talented in or good at but you have not discovered it yet. Time to work on that is now. A word is enough for the wise they say. Don’t sacrifice your future for a plate of porridge. Thanks.

source:
http://iamexcelblog..com.ng/2016/01/nigerian-girls-and-idea-of-runs-girlism.html
D worst part of d case wey dey always worry me b say, after dis Alhaji must have turn dem empty by using up their glory. Dats wen dey wil bcome a normal being and begin ultimate search for a good man who just made it afta toiling and suffering many years. I pray for as many bachelors reading this, may u neva marry dis kind of gals.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by josephobaro(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
Well spoken.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
adeememman:
D worst part of d case wey dey always worry me b say, after dis Alhaji must have turn dem empty by using up their glory. Dats wen dey wil bcome a normal being and begin ultimate search for a good man who just made it afta toiling and suffering many years. I pray for as many bachelors reading this, may u neva marry dis kind of gals.

we can only pray man....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by MzzTega(f): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
I pray Nigeria economy gets better, with much job opportunities so that "Runs girlism'' will end.

Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Mznaett: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Mznaett: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
I laugh in Swahili tooooogrin
Too many things to talk about in this world of ours
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by SirVictory: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
MzzTega:
I pray Nigeria economy gets better, with much job opportunities so that "Runs girlism'' will end.

Amen.
No matter the number of job opportunities created run girlism will still Continue. It's like u saying job opportunities will stop men from patronising prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Davidddon(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
I will say it and still keep on saying it. If you know u re not find, don't live a runs girl life. God after seeing how pure u re will reward u immensely by providing the best husband. If you re beautiful. Blend your beauty with your talent to accomplish several things, and watch how fulfilled you will become. Don't give your glory to a man who is not deserving of such, rather see to it that you purpose for which you re made is accomplished. Moreso i leave you with this: DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT WILL MAKE THE PERSON YOU WILL BECOME 2MORROW PROUD TO HAVE BECOME THE PERSON YOU RE TODAY. And that includes chastity. Be a woman of virtues not a woman who is known for warming the minds of mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by ifymagik(m): 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
*OKADA Drop Me Here* grin*OKADA Drop Me Here*
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by khristals(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
nice piece

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by MzzTega(f): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
SirVictory:

No matter the number of job opportunities created run girlism will still Continue. It's like u saying job opportunities will stop men from patronising prostitutes

Joblessness is a part of what drives many of these girls into runs. Now, if the country gets better a large percentage of these ladies will have no reason to continue.

If these prostitutes become government workers, who will the men patronize?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by finest0007(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
MzzTega:

Joblessness is a part of what drives many of these girls into runs. Now, if the country gets better a large percentage of these ladies will have no reason to continue.

If these prostitutes become government workers, who will the men patronize?

Even developed countries like US where unemployment is low still have their own versions of "runs girls"..Trust me im no proponent but as long as men exist willing to spend such huge sums for one night stands...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by freddaboh(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2016
iamexcelblog:

source:

Runs girlism indeed. Too bad for some girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by chigoizie7(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2016
This is very nice, I just wish our ladies will know who exactly is the maga here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by MzzTega(f): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
finest0007:

Even developed countries like US where unemployment is low still have their own versions of "runs girls"..Trust me im no proponent but as long as men exist willing to spend such huge sums for one night stands...

Yeah. That's why I said a large percentage. Not all of them will give up what they do. But the numbers will definitely reduce.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by ogaprime(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
You won't find ladies in a "bitter leave" thread like this. Its "candy" thread that won't add value to their lives you will find them...shiooor

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Griffen(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
forget it. for as long as sex for cash is concerned they will never change. and dont blame it on no job. how do you expect a graduate who cant spell properly or even properly practice what they studied in school to get a job? how do you expect some one who worked hard to build a company, employ a dull brain to handle the affairs of the company? the best they know how to do is post naked photos on instagram for likes, attention and rich guys to come after them. 90% of all women are lazy, they want to sit and have money come to them. its natural. dont blame it on poverty or no job opportunity.. this generation is bleeped up already ever since social networking came. please oh, nobody should preach against prostitution/runs oh. lets enjoy these women properly and when we are ready to get married we go find decent Ada Ada for her papa house for village.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Alezy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
iamexcelblog:

source:
I love that part about him giving u 20k when he has up to 800m.

even when he gives you 100k for 1night ur still fooling yourself.

An man older than ur dad has 800m and gave u 100k, another man young with prospects/not married has 100k and gave u 10k. You find out that ladies these days will snub the young guy or simply turn him into a fool. I wonder who told them they re wiser.

I pray they learn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Mprex(f): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
1) prostitution started way back from the bible days

2) the same guys hurling stones at the ladies in this thread are the same people that patronise these runs girls.

3) some of them even date them unknownly grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by cruzita(f): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
no matter how many times u say it,they won't listen.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by gsalvatore: 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
MzzTega:

Amen.
Runs girlism is not about no job opportunities my dear..its a mind set...

Runs girlism has come to stay..it's the new cool for some teens... The society has done nothing to curb it..

As young boy join gangs and cult is the same way girl enter Runs.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by gsalvatore: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Mprex:
1) prostitution started way back from the bible days

2) the same guys hurling stones at the ladies in this thread are the same people that patronise these runs girls.

3) some of them even date them unknownly grin
You are right.

Even their future wives are present day runs girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
This article was made to assuage the egos of guys fearing they're magas

Eeyah grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by BreezyRita(f): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice article.
Sometimes I feel we've not realized fully how deep this trend has become.
For the lady that says an economic improvement will bring 'change', you make me laugh.

These ladies do not complain about economic failure. They are being taken care of (well, their belief) and do not give two hoots if a dollar goes for 500 naira. They believe the money will still come, so long as the body remains.

And oh! Have you never seen corporate runs girls? They are employed but like the Olivia Twists they are, they want more. I've seen some. One is a nurse and well,........
I'll swallow grin

Greed? Peer pressure?
You see them in our tertiary institutions. My sis got a friend that spends less than more time out of town than in. And when she's in town? She goes from one friend's house to another. Gisting. Why's she in school? Who would want to employ her? She doesn't attend classes, her twin helps her with assignment and stuff and what he can't sort, she does so herself.
This is a girl whose family is wealthy enough and whose mom goes out of her way to please her. One would wonder what drove into this act.

Neways, its not like its ending anytime soon. We just worrying ourselves over something we can't help.

And the men like girls that can DO and our good girls finish last.

Just the way it is.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by K9blunt(f): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
MzzTega:

Amen.

Gbam!

Couldn't gave said It better
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by kalu01(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
it's so unfortunate they don't listen.
Re: Nigerian Girls And The Idea Of “runs Girlism”: When The Hunter Becomes Hunted by binoosmart(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
no matter how many times u say it,they won't listen.

They wouldnt listen or you wouldnt listen talk true sis article yii baewi shocked tongue

cc www.biraland..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Depend On Guyz For Everything? / What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? / What She Ask Me Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.