Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! (8533 Views)

Our History Our Heritage ...one Naira Note / Why Do Nigerians Confuse Bride Price And Dowry. / The Negro In Our History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 08, 2016
gatiano:
Thankyou very much! I know of President Jomo Kenyatta, and also as a Kenyan. I didn't know much of the Nations within Kenya (I dislike the word tribe).

Honour to Our great Ancestor.

He was witty,

And the strangest thing, several African communities through their diviners had known that the white man was coming. Including the Kikuyu. They were ready to receive them, and would have were it not for the ungodly behaviour they later exhibited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by gatiano(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is the hardest thing that there is for Black people to comprehend, and ofcourse after the fact that we had built a trillions times better and more sophisticated civilization than this one which makes the sleeping blackman and woman think it is heaven, thereby setting them on a "Hope journey"- That one day they would also be steve job, when they have been several times better.

We made the other races, we knew of them, knew their characters, we knew how much they would kill, plunder etc. We just knew it, we simply wanted to experience it.
- Now that is very hard to comprehend, I am not crazy or angry at any Blackman and woman who can't see it now, but they all will. At that time they won't love the non-blacks and most importantly they won't hate them too. The simply idea is to understand them and understanding them is understanding our own very lower-selves.

muafrika:

He was witty,

And the strangest thing, several African communities through their diviners had known that the white man was coming. Including the Kikuyu. They were ready to receive them, and would have were it not for the ungodly behaviour they later exhibited.

2 Likes

Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by gatiano(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
From Religious Justification to Scientific Rationalization.

In the early stages of White Global Domination; Europeans asserted that they were the original people, the direct descendents of Adam and Eve; therefore they are superior and most worthy to dominate all other races. This was the religious justification of White Domination.

As the science of human genetics, and archeological methods improved; it was reveled that Whites were not the original people. That they were not the first to build civilization, or employ agriculture, that they are in fact one of the most recent manifestations of human variation. If we hold to religions justification, Africans would the Adam & Eve of humanity, we would be the most worthy, and stand as the mothers and fathers of humanity. So, they dumped the religious justification of their global domination and erected the scientific rationalization of White Global Domination.

Because science has reveled that Whites were the last to erect civilization, the last to appear on the map of the human experience; they say that they are the ultimate refinement of humanity. They assert (or imply) that they are the apex of evolution, and all that came before them are primitive and less evolved. That African are closest to the apes, and that they are the furthest removed.

The scientific rationale totally flips the religious justification of White Global Domination.

The point here is that they will use any myths, rationale, or justifications to support the system of Global White Domination. There is no evidence, arguments, or discoveries that will drive them to surrender the stolen land and resources, or to provoke them to pay reparations to those they oppress. There is nothing that will allow them to see just how harmful the global imposition of Europen culture and values has been all life on this planet.

There is no religious or academic way to reverse this, we need Revolution, Global Pan-African Revolution.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2016
How can the same people be the biblical Adam and Eve (they let us be Cain), the sons of Noah Shem and Ham (they let us be Ham since he was cursed, and yet become aldo the children of a dedcendant of Ham, Nimrod, who build great rebellious Kingdoms in his times (probably right) Jews and Egyptians, when it suits them then African and European when it's convenient. And also Babylon that conquered Israel, Egypt. Then become all the successive Kingdoms, Media-persia, Greece, Rome, and other unknown great Kingdoms in India, as I read. There is something obsessively fishy about all this.
Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2016
Muafrika and Gatiano this is very interesting and very tempting to believe, will need to do some more research before i engage, but i'll also be asking some interesting questions very soon, but now i'm kind of predisposed.
Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Also, when was the newspaper with the kikuyu lady published?
Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2016
pkjag:
Muafrika and Gatiano this is very interesting and very tempting to believe, will need to do some more research before i engage, but i'll also be asking some interesting questions very soon, but now i'm kind of predisposed.

Ok pkjag.
Re: The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 14, 2016
pkjag:
Also, when was the newspaper with the kikuyu lady published?
I believe 26th September 2000, weekly world news
By Kevin creed

https://books.google.co.ke/books?id=IfADAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA44&lpg=PA44&dq=woman+who+knows+everything+kevin+creed+weekly+world+news&source=bl&ots=L1iS47I9Fw&sig=HcmsiCtk39zKfkuqCd5lblKtAqo&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=woman%20who%20knows%20everything%20kevin%20creed%20weekly%20world%20news&f=false

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? / Can Someone Translate This? / Say Ur Native Names And Translate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.