Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women (26314 Views)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Buhari More Interested In Humiliating Our Members - PDP Cries Out / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Osakah24(m): 6:17am On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I

Good kudos and gallantry performance Rape them all bloody gihadist
Rape as much as u can and send them to their grave
your turn dey come.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Osakah24(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2016
sorom4:
ALL of una wey dey smell lies like Lai Mohammed; make una no complain when the same thing is done to your loved ones oh
Na God Go bless U
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by HaneefahRN(f): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Na wa o. Never knew we av so many wicked hearts. Many of the pple shouting 'lies' are just plain ignorant of the events tht took place. The army didn't just massacre these pple on the highway, they went ahead to attack them in their homes, destroy their houses, kill more pple including women and children, destroy their mosques and cemetery, etc. I don't know if they were raped or not, but they cld very well be saying the truth, yet many Nigerians who can't see beyond their nostrils, hail the trigger happy animalistic army while persecuting the oppressed.

More grease to ur elbows, I pray u or ur family don't become victim of circumstances, then we'll all gladly come out and call u liars when u start wailing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Bluffly: 6:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by driand(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2016
worldbest:
Now that I am the FTC, I don't know what to say. I am too shy.

First to commentus.

@topic:

IMO, I don't know why I feel this is a lie. Going by the video of soldiers shooting, I think the whole thing was unplanned for and thus was swift.
no its not like dat, next time it's 'FIRSTUS COMMENTUS' grin
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Osakah24(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2016
wizkidblogger:
Rape and also burn the dead ones within how many minutes?

God knows best sha...
27 hours
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Exponental(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Na lie... as for killing of ur members, u asked for it. why should a sane person obstruct the military n also point guns at them?
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by platorepublic(m): 6:36am On Jan 06, 2016
I smell lies here
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2016
gunpoint:

Dis kin ur comment so
And you dey ans princeofpeace grin cry
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by hasyn04(m): 6:42am On Jan 06, 2016
I smell lies.. Shiite suports taqiyya.. The name Hajiya Aisha hasan. Shiite dont name themselves Aisha.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by rigarmortis: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2016
though i dont beleive this report, it would have being a different case if a northerner is not the COaS, i recall when the fight against insurgency was at its peak, and ihejirika was the head, it got to a point where the battle was almost won and the militants had left the towns and ran into sambisa as a base, the northern elders for reason best known to them started the ihejirika is boko campaign, then they accused him of genocide, then they denied existence of boko, then he was accused of being too tough, then an international NGO levied war crimes on him, all of them rejoiced

Till now, nothing has being found to pin on him, not even money laundering, if it was to be him as head, all hell would have been let loose, it wont be shiite vs army/nigerians, it would be blown into ihejirika the muslim killer vs the north

Nigeria is too steeped in tribalism
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Horlufemi(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2016
I smell lies.
We saw some videos na.
Islam and lies
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by hasyn04(m): 6:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Shiite dont vote.. They have their governors, army, doctors and whatsover...
poundsboy:
They voted for change
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Horlufemi(m): 6:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Obijulius:
These women are lying....sarcasm.

All of you saying these are lies without proof I pray that your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, mothers-in-laws, daughter-in-law, aunts, even tour female pets will this month have reason to dish out these lies too.

Buhari soldiers cannot rape. The so-called rape is only a cleansing process and this is your potion before the end of this month. AMEN AMEN AMEN. AMEN AMEN.

The same soldiers were that of Jonathan's. so you mean to tell me that they called Buhari and he gave the order to shoot them?

Bros, we know u hate buhari but speak for truth.

Buhari didn't order to shoot nor did he order to kill ur ipob friends.

Your argument is invalid
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by hasyn04(m): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2016
America will know. America will know
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2016
I hate news like this. Bloody liars
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by minwafor: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Na wa o. Never knew we av so many wicked hearts. Many of the pple shouting 'lies' are just plain ignorant of the events tht took place. The army didn't just massacre these pple on the highway, they went ahead to attack them in their homes, destroy their houses, kill more pple including women and children, destroy their mosques and cemetery, etc. I don't know if they were raped or not, but they cld very well be saying the truth, yet many Nigerians who can't see beyond their nostrils, hail the trigger happy animalistic army while persecuting the oppressed.

More grease to ur elbows, I pray u or ur family don't become victim of circumstances, then we'll all gladly come out and call u liars when u start wailing.

My sister God will bless you. If all the members of this forum will all discredit this report: I will not. it is quite unfortunate that objectivity has been thrown overboard in this forum all because of parochial interest and supporting a particular party. I am thinking that I spend my precious time on a forum that the members do nothing but cursing and wiping up tribal sentiment.

If the mods don't clean up this forum, I am signing out and leaving it for real.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Adeevah(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Lies
#evidenceplz
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by pamcode(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2016
I find it hard to take sides here because both parties are known for violence. I wont be surprised that d rape allegation is true cos it common during raids like this. What i am still considering is did they deserve it or where they d one that place themselves in this situation
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by xreal: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2016
oh really?
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by donralph2000(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2016
goodlifehyd:
lmao please don't tell me this a "typo error" cuz o and a far die to each other ontop my keyboard

cheesy grin cheesy grin cry kiss grin cheesy
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by CzarChris(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:

We all condemn the military' action, but we are forgetting one very important detail. Why on earth would someone block a federal Highway and ask that nobody should pass, even the COAS? What impudence, it beats my imagination."A FEDERAL HIGHWAY ".
On the above story, I doubt it's authenticity, cos people always say stuff like these in situations like this to wipe up emotions./sentiments. But an investigation should be called for to determine the validity of the claim.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by xreal: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
embarassedoh really?

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by MyMouth(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
So soldiers remove their trousers there on the street in Zaria and raped them women in broad daylight before shooting them! Lying bastard women!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by myahayawabi(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
They can say anything, cos they have been finished.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Rape... The 21st century woman's greatest weapon.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by adaxxy: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
NA WA FOR THESE SOLDIERS SEF!
Ohhh so you believed them?
Its all lies they are attention seekers.
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
These shiites are the greatest liars in Nigeria. The Spokesperson for the Shiite movement was interviewed on Press Tv and he said, Nigerian soldiers killed 6000 Shiites and buried them.

Lies from the pit of hell.... 6,000 shiites? Lol
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by adaxxy: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
CzarChris:
We all condemn the military' action, but we are forgetting one very important detail. Why on earth would someone block a federal Highway and ask that nobody should pass, even the COAS? What impudence, it beats my imagination."A FEDERAL HIGHWAY ".
On the above story, I doubt it's authenticity, cos people always say stuff like these in situations like this to wipe up emotions./sentiments. But an investigation should be called for to determine the validity of the claim.
they are attention seekers,
They knew that they are loosing out and no on gives a shiit about their stupidit.y
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by chesterlee(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2016
*In the Zombies voices*

They are not Shiites ladies, they are Ipob/Biafra ladies pained by the election loss.

Awon Oniranu!
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by carinmom(f): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2016
worldbest:
Now that I am the FTC, I don't know what to say. I am too shy.

First to commentus.

@topic:

IMO, I don't know why I feel this is a lie. Going by the video of soldiers shooting, I think the whole thing was unplanned for and thus was swift.
I can assure you that what those Shia women were saying were absolute lies. Nothing like that happened during the clash. Gyallesu in Zaria is a residential area for both Shia and non Shia, why didn't we hear of the rape story then
Re: Soldiers Raped Our Members Before Killing Them – Shiite Women by Michaelgates(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Lies for attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 92nd Birthday / Peter Obi, Lord Maryland Of Odstock Meet In Lagos (Photos) / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Eurasia Group, Foreign Firm Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.