Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Ex Lied That I Raped Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ex Lied That I Raped Her (15597 Views)

Men Hypnotized A Lady And Gang Raped Her In Enugu (Photo) / I Raped My 15-Year-Old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me - Suspect / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by prideofscience: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
ABI
pamellla:
well dude u are lucky but the truth is you lack self control...u had sex with her not once but twice...mayb d first one was a mistake but wat bout d second? EX is EX!!!! so if d opportunity presents itself d 3rd tym m pretty sure u gonna f*ck her again.....next time think with ur brain and not ur prick.

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Your ex is one of the MANY girls who come out on both social media and Television to talk about how they were raped!

Women are EVIL!!
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by bigcil2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2016
Check my screen shot below

Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by sleekman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
I came on nairaland some months ago to educate people on what our police force has turned into. I was called all kinds of names. Just pray that d Lord's prayer works for u anytime u step out of ur abode. "Lead us not into temptation"
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by anumide(f): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
ollah1:
It's official. Today is all about Ex'es. Just create a thread and include ex in it.

GRAM! ! Its on front page

E be like seun and lala Ex'es dey do them something
grin
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
veraiyke:
So what did you tell your girlfriend. Tell me you are innocent and didn't lie. You have a girlfriend but had sex with an ex in your house and instead of blaming yourself you are busy calling the ex names when you are not actually different from her.
my girlfriend found out about the dirty things I did while I was being interogated. I couldn't hide any thing cus I had to tell the truth so as to get out of the mess. She still forgave me after several pleading.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wizzyrich, if you've got the means take this matter to court.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
sonofananimal:
actually! Almost thesame thing that happened to me! But I pay dreadfully for it!

That's why I hardly believe any rape story by WOMEN
my brother, the kind of lies and stories wen dis girl cook for my head fit even wake dead body. My eyes almost poped out when she made allegations on my sis that she has not seen before.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by rafcrown(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
WHEN IS SHE COMING AGAIN?
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by erumena(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2016
lielbree:
Next time keep your pri.ck for one place and avoid temptation. Why were u ever even entertaining her in your house if u guys had broken up? undecided
You sure say u no rape the girl? Maybe she came to seductive and leave u with a hardon but u insisted on having ur way... hmmm

You sound like a Policeman! Lol #justSaying
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by lielbree: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2016
erumena:

You sound like a Policeman! Lol #justSaying
I'm a lawyer.
Re: My Ex Lied That I Raped Her by hemmaoshos(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2016
Please if you want to sex her always put on your voice recorder as an evidence..Most ex-gf are desperate and losser. Be careful because this tip has saved me from my raping ex-gf. She thought she was wise but all thanks to voice recorder.. Use your smartphone wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctor, Two Others Arrested For Selling Baby -the Sun / Suspected Kidnapper Disguising As A Mental Case Arrested In Ondo / Eze Bredan Ibekwe Killed By Assassins In Imo, Body Dumped On Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.