Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? (2199 Views)

Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / Would You Still Vote For Buhari Again Over Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by sped1oro(m): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2016
If there were to be another general election come March 2016, will you still vote for President Buhari considering his Anti-corruption tide going on in Nigeria?
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by cornoil(m): 2:57am On Jan 06, 2016
He is the best among the WORST. He might be slow, not too intelligent as some expected, not the messiah we expected, but he is still better than the weak Jonathan. If it's still against Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki and Co, so YES.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by elijah24(m): 2:58am On Jan 06, 2016
i nevr voted for him and i will still not vote for him at all d dude is a tyrant

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by bokohalal(m): 3:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Definitely!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by abduljabbar4(m): 3:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Una no dey sleep ne?

I will vote him over and over and over again as long as gej or any other person is his opponent.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 06, 2016
5Mb

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Mmm
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by ScotsReferendum: 3:30am On Jan 06, 2016
The worst President to lead Nigeria

Imagine asking Nigerians to forgo importation only to do U-turn and budget billions for foreign cars when we have innoson cars

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by otokx(m): 3:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes, Goodluck and Okonji Iweala told us that Nigeria is a poor country. We almost believed their faulty logic but Buhari taking over has revealed that this country is so rich. The money Dasuki, Sambo and co were collecting straight from CBN in cash shows the sincerity of the PDP led government.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Yhinkss(m): 3:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Times and again

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by salisy: 4:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Always

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by CecyAdrian(f): 5:49am On Jan 06, 2016
If not him, who else?

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by allthingsgood: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Over and over again!

Buhari is godsent. No other person has his sincerity, discipline and integrity. Pdp simply cant comprehend the style of leadership where things are done the right way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by mallamseifaldin(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2016
After 4 years, precisely 2019.
If he performs very well...

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Nah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by JusticeSeeker: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes I will, who else? GEJ, Saraki, Atiku? Not even OBJ.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Vulu: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2016
ZOMBIES DON'T HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN THEY'LL ALWAYS ELECT TO WAVE BROOMS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE DYING LIKE FOWLS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by mysteriousman(m): 6:25am On Jan 06, 2016
I will let's wait till 2019
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by destinychildolu(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Double voting if chance dey sef

4 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by okoocheche(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes so!!!! vote for him again an again.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2016
elijah24:
i nevr voted for him and i will still not vote for him at all d dude is a tyrant
because u r a STATUE

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Campaign season is over. Let's wait till 2019. Though his anti corruption war deserves commendation

5 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Adminisher: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2016
cornoil:
He is the best among the WORST. He might be slow, not too intelligent as some expected, not the messiah we expected, but he is still better than the weak Jonathan. If it's still against Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki and Co, so YES.

Buhari is one of the most intelligent leaders Nigeria has had. He asks fundamental questions and refuses to accept the system he is saddled with. He also does not follow the crowd and is for real.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by amaechi1: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2016
I hereby move a motion for 10th term because of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Emereolevanwill(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2016
I never did and I will never do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by AWONEYAN(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2016
cornoil:

You just gave my submisions.....YES

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by hazvat(f): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Yes
Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by greatiyk4u(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Who else if not him?.......again and again

2 Likes

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by MyMouth(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Campaign season is over. Let's wait till 2019. Though his anti corruption war deserves commendation
I have a dream that come 2019, u would be carrying a broom and shouting "Sai Buhari" where ever u go! As for the op, if God spears my life, I will not only vote for him, I will surely be on the campaign team!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Still Vote For Buhari Again? by Day169: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
He's simply the best option. ..esp for the masses (70% of Nigerians).

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos & Niger Delta Avengers, Another Failed Marriage / Reminder That Kano State Sentenced 9 To Death For Blasphemy / Dictatorship - Gej Versus Pmb: Who Is A Dictator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.