Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Reasons Why You Need A Writer In Your Life (with Exclusive Photo Tags). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasons Why You Need A Writer In Your Life (with Exclusive Photo Tags). (504 Views)

5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / Are You A Freelance Writer In Need Of A Gig? / Literal Tattoos (with Exclusive Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Need A Writer In Your Life (with Exclusive Photo Tags). by RemenZack(f): 3:20am On Jan 06, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

Often times, I couldn't help myself but wonder why Writers/Authors are so precious? Why are they greatly celebrated and their words are like seeds with water to the soil? That was the exact moment I found an Article that could reveal why myself and millions of Writers all around the World are darn special.

Let's take a deep look at all of the special and very captivating attributes of every Writer (Including myself he he he)

1. Writing and Reading are Adventurous: Therefore every Writer is definitely going to make you go on a Fantasy trip within minutes of just the slightest words from their mouth. Writers are super good with that!

2. Writers are intensely interesting and could introduce you to so many things: Once again, Writers can teach you so many things. They are great teachers and could give you the greatest deal of knowledge within seconds.

3. Fiction Lovers, Writers and Readers are highly sensitive lovers: Now, you must admit to being a Fiction Lover as well. Writers are just as sensitive as a Toddler. They are also great lovers, making romance an easy 'A' job.

4. Writers are obviously great role models: Everyone loves Writers, you do too, don't you? Writers aren't only special, sweet and sensitive (The triple wondrous 'S') but they are also great role models.

This Article is specially made for every Fiction Lover in the world. Keep on broadening the horizons of your mind. It's super sexy!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Penastory: 25 (A Poem) / Communicators League / Of Love And Woes / Mercernaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.