Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena (32546 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by lionduke(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Now its getting intresting, more secrets will be revealed. You cant be bullying the opposition in the guise of fighting corruption. Buhari is a #Tyrant like Jamal Al faed.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Ovie56(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Skiboro
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by tinktanker: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
WisdomCanada:
Hahaha yansh don dey open grin cheesy

I will definitely access Buhari's competency with this if actually the accused is found guilty. shocked
he will not b found guilty cos all apc members are saints

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Luukasz(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Baba buhari should also be careful with those working with em.
If Adeshina is also found guilty he should also be executed with the other diseases.
PMB needs to bring back 1983 if he wants to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by bigerboy200: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
kodded:
I expect the matter to die down immediately

buhari sees all his members as saints
Die down no way..If he is guilty then he must dance to d music..Corruption must die

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by islandmoon: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2016
5starmilitant:
a

are you high?? what is a? are you fighting for first to quote me again? i don turn celeb oooo cheesy
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by drss2(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

This OP is mischievous, Dasuki the Yam shearer gave Guild of Editors 50million. Is Guild of Editors Femi Adesina personal property.
femi adesina was chairman guilt of editors when N50 million was given to him

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by chesterlee(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
So saint Adesina ate the yam too?

interesting! grin

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by hansad: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
They share oil money in bundles - people of two of the three big ethnic groups. They turn around to shout Ole Ole to any easterner who picked crumbs.
Lord save the poor Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by wizkidblogger(f): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:
From PDP useless bloggers:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just the laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by ShowYourCertificate: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:
From PDP useless bloggers:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just the laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin
Aďesina was the president/chairman of the Nigerian Guild of Editors at the time.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by olutunde12(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
krendo:
Waiting for resignation and arrest of Femi Adesina!

Buhari's people will defend it fast. No one is corrupt in buhari's govt. Only pdp is corrupt no ONE in apc is corrupt. Do you even know that Akala Alao that they abused and called thief is now a clean hand progressive? How? Simply because he had joinned apc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by chesterlee(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
RockMaxi:

This OP is mischievous, Dasuki the Yam shearer gave Guild of Editors 50million. Is Guild of Editors Femi Adesina personal property.

The same way AIT equated to Dokpesi

Hypocrites!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Ymlaska(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Even my humble self collected a paltry N1 million . In short all Nigerians benefited from the nonsense arms deal.
Especially those in the northeast have benefited by exchanging their life and property while the rulers are taking the benefits. God Grace every individual that contributed towards the death of single individual will be fish out inshaAllah.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Pidggin(f): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
May God punish APC

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by dapsonlou(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Some of this commenters need to Grow a brain. The Association collected money, Not Mr Adesina, A kobo of that Money can not be touched by him without the Approval of The Association. If they Gave the Association Money, how are they to know it came from the Arms deal?. If that is the Case then all the Nollywood Actors Needs to be arrested, especially Aki and Powpow, Lets not forget Duncan all Might, the guy with no talent and bought a Phantom.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by lagosrd: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
krendo:

Efcc Una no get him address?
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by GenOrumov: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
DONSMITH123 how much you collect from arms deal ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Seriously I like this your name o...
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Tex42(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Omo even Bubu's Femi follow...

Make I call Basira make she alart her granny for villa say the arms deal saga don intensify, the way wey iya Basira dey fresh up this days, I dey suspect say she join chop Dasukigate money.

This investigation soon go enter village...

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by phemmie06(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
tinktanker:
Buhari’s PA wey collect nko. Anything Don happen to am
Nothing don happen and nothing go happen, after the explanation who among them complain even Mr Metuh and FFK no fit complain. Aje gbodo to n wa eni kunra ni won.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by BabaO2: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
krendo:
Why? was he told the source of the money?, was the money meant for his personal use or official use?
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by modath(f): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Femi Adesina should be dropped like a hot potato!!

If the guild of editors can't do their job without financial inducements, big shame to the idea that the "Pen is mightier than the sword" !!!

Everyone that benefited from Nigerians pain must be made to face the full wrath of the law..
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by teebaxy(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Even my humble self collected a paltry N1 million . In short all Nigerians benefited from the nonsense arms deal.
what are you insinuating? Femi Adeshina isn't all Nigeria, these people are the elite
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by egift(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
Aďesina was the president/chairman of the Nigerian Guild of Editors at the time.

So are you accusing him of pocketing the N50m that was given to all the Newspaper in Nigeria?

My joy is that even if Buhari's family members benefited from this case, it will not stop President Buhari from prosecuting this case. Unlike how the PDP normally bury cases to protect their close associates.

#FireOnBuhari

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by WisdomCanada(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
tinktanker:
he will not b found guilty cos all apc members are saints
hahaha even Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Pidggin:
May God punish APC
This early morning? We're already asking God to punish? grin
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Na God win

GenOrumov:

Seriously I like this your name o...

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by phemmie06(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Only One gate still open some people no get rest of mind and there are still a lot of gate and some people Waka so tey de don pass almost every gate wetin go happen to them if other gates are open. Ewon lo sure just. Na jail sure pass
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Jabioro: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't know why my name has not been mentioned,this people are very wicked .Anyway I till hope to hear from them.Waiting patiently for the EFCC to take from my father hut..

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by teebaxy(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
kodded:
I expect the matter to die down immediately

buhari sees all his members as saints
what has femi done to merit the defence of Femi, he will rather drop him and score a political point than defend someone that has done next to nothing to his success
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
leboss6:
Femi sef follow chop yam? time will tell
Its like this Dansuki guy played a fast one by sharing the looted money to those who had no clue of the source so that in times like this,he won't be the only one to get the "thief accusation"

Its like stealing the money of your neighbor and spending it with your neighbors son who has no clue where you got the money from lol!

Now i believe that indeed "Awoof dey run belle"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Backs Danjuma’s Call For Self-defence / Bobrisky: A Shameless, Disorderly And Idle Institution - Odinkalu Replies EFCC / BOMB Blast In KANO Few Minutes Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.