Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena (32553 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena / Nduka Obaigbena Of Thisday Writes EFCC Over Funds He Received From Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Ogogoro no good for you early morning

Pidggin:
May God punish APC
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Now seriously any one could be called in this mess. INCLUDING YOU, YES YOU READING THIS.
THIS ARMS DEAL WAS REALLY A DEAL. I EXPECT TO HEAR THE NAMES OF SOME MUSICIANS,PASTORS, IMANS SOON!

LOL JUST PASSING

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Abeymills(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Shame on buhari shame on apc n all its zombies pretenders God will purnish u all sycophants evil men so much noice made abt arms deal bubu s name was mentioned nw its his spokes person adeshina follow chop yam efcc wil b blind dss ar busy lookin 4d pdp targets shame yeye govt in power

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by ayindejimmy(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Rite 4rm d beginin i was against Adesina's appointment cos he approved the hate advert against buhari while he was Chief Editor of The Sun newspaper prior to d electn.
He claimed he bow to pressure 4rm Kalu to publish it. An honourable person wuld av resign

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Pidggin(f): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

This early morning? We're already asking God to punish? grin

My darling how are you? grin
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by ladychioma: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2016
That,s why he called Nigerians wailing wailers. He should be arrested immediately.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by 9jatatafo(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2016
phemmie06:
Nigeria President, if true do the needful no sacred cow. Let him explain. His role, though Dasuki gate is a new path and the associate of Dasuki need a lot of Passerby to increase their point.

Which needful will PMB do? PMB got 2 SUVs and now Femi Adesina is fingered. Shit dey smell

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by modath(f): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:

So are you accusing him of pocketing the N50m that was given to all the Newspaper in Nigeria?

My joy is that even if Buhari's family members benefited from this case, it will not stop President Buhari from prosecuting this case. Unlike how the PDP normally bury cases to protect their close associates.

#FireOnBuhari

Bros, if you see as i dey side eye you ehn!! sad

What moral justification can the GofE rely on for collecting "bribe" to doctor press reports?

Let's call a spade a spade, they were bribed, it is a majot conflict of interest!!! Totally unacceptable! !!

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
This is a very simple case. The EFCC should ARREST Femi Adesina immediately.

He should resign his appointment as he's unfit to hold that position with this allegation around him.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
teebaxy:
what has femi done to merit the defence of Femi, he will rather drop him and score a political point than defend someone that has done next to nothing to his success

Buhari no get time,if the allegation is true na to drop Femi fast and even Amaechi wont be spared if the court finds him guilty..remember, allegation remains allegation until proven to be true either by evidence or jurisprudence.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by josh21: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
LordMecuzy:
That source no sweet me at all..

I need another source
I know it, the source no go sweet una because your brother don chop d okpo.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
5starmilitant:
A
K[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by millhouse: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Yam chewing everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by JoeCutie(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

This early morning? We're already asking God to punish? grin
I bet even God is already tired of punishing... undecided
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Pidggin:

My darling how are you? grin
Hehehe glad to see you. You are in ur element grin
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by ShowYourCertificate: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:

So are you accusing him of pocketing the N50m that was given to all the Newspaper in Nigeria?
I'm not accusing him of anything. I'm simply saying he should be invited by EFCC for questioning just the same way Dokpesi and the Thisday Editor-in-Chief were invited. But I know he won't be invited. That's how biased the corruption war has become.

My joy is that even if Buhari's family members benefited from this case, it will not stop President Buhari from prosecuting this case. Unlike how the PDP normally bury cases to protect their close associates.

#FireOnBuhari
Buhari's family members won't be prosecuted even if they benefited from the case. That's how biased this corruption war is.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Misleading caption. Federal Government donated N50 million to the Nigerian Guild of Editors towards its secretariat complex.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Abeymills:
Shame on buhari shame on apc n all its zombies pretenders God will purnish u all sycophants evil men so much noice made abt arms deal bubu s name was mentioned nw its his spokes person adeshina follow chop yam efcc wil b blind dss ar busy lookin 4d pdp targets shame yeye govt in power

why not wait and see before talking like a pained igbo man.
If igbos and PDP is serious, they should bring clear evidence to involve this guy. Not talking on internet and blaming buhari for arresting criminals.

Bring solid evidence to get the bastaard down if he is involved. Why can't pdp and igbos use this guy as a scapegoat? I hate to complain and i hate complainers.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2016
JoeCutie:
I bet even God is already tired of punishing... undecided
Lol, Since na APC..... He will find the strength to do the punishing grin

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by phemmie06(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
9jatatafo:

Which needful will PMB do? PMB got 2 SUVs and now Femi Adesina is fingered. Shit dey smell
You're right but if truly he's found guilty did you think by now everyone won't have turn it in to song. Money was mentioned but he made the clarification that suv not money. Have you asked yourself why he was given and he even made it clear to everyone. I am not supporting him cos some APC members are also corrupt. But this is gate number one Dasuki gate wait for the next gate

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Pidggin(f): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Hehehe glad to see you. You are in ur element grin

Yes o, na antispam bot dey disturb my groove.

Happy New Year dearie, may all your aspirations for this year be realised
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by kodded(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
bigerboy200:

Die down no way..If he is guilty then he must dance to d music..Corruption must die
don't you know that buhari is a god and only he (Buhari) declare any one corrupt and not any news medua or court of law

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by pedrilo: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2016
egift:
From PDP useless bloggers:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just the laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin
u r notin but a hypocrite. if DAAR communications collected 2billion and dokpesi the number 1 man @ DAAR was dragged to kuje prison, why not femi adesina? who happened to be at the helm of affairs @ the guild of editors?

let me tell u a story, sometime ago i bought a second hand blackberry fone from a guy in warri wen i visited home, after some months, one tin led to anoda and i was picked up by the police because the fone was stolen at gun point from a lady b4 it got to me, i was locked up for weeks until the police got the guy dat sold d fone for me tru the info i gave them.

that 50million is FG's money and we need that money bak.
adesina shud be called to explain wat he did wit the 50mil so dat we can know how to get our 50mil bak. #period

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by jagaZeal(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=egift post=41702060]From PDP useless bloggers:
"Nigerian Guild of Editors collected N50 million from NSA" is now equal to "Adesina Collected N50m"

I just the laugh at the Wailing Miscreants and their pathetic lying tongues grin grin grin grin grin[/quo

Oga read again. Femi adesina was he president of Nigerian guild of editors den

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by JoeCutie(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol, Since na APC..... He will find the strength to do the punishing grin
Et tu! undecided
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
JoeCutie:
Et tu! undecided
Oh sorry that wasn't me..... Something came over me grin
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Pidggin:

Yes o, na antispam bot dey disturb my groove.

Happy New Year dearie, may all your aspirations for this year be realised
Groove on bae

Woo woo Amin! Same to you times two with jara and fisi
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by omolola15(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2016
kodded:
I expect the matter to die down immediately

buhari sees all his members as saints

He'll be prosecuted if guilty.
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by whatofyou: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2016
After all the revelations, how do we recover all these kobos? What is the purpose of all these... Let it become mandatory, that once a person has been mentioned, and his or her thievery legally confirmed, he or she or all the members of the group should remit, or the sum of money forcefully taken from their accounts; then comes punishment. Let us get back these billions of dollars angry
Re: Dasukigate: Femi Adesina Collected N50m – Obaigbena by unclet1985: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2016
EFCC and DSS should arrest Buhari himself for collecting sum of $300,000 and Two SUJ Jeep from thesame money mearnt for arm , Buhari should be Jailed as well.... Because ignorant is not an excuse in the court of Law...... All or about 90% of the so called APC members in power now were once PDP members, so let them all be checked for they might benefited from that fraud called arm deal. Ndi Ojoo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirForce's "Love Letter" To Boko Haram Insurgents. Photo / Bode George: Osinbajo Was Silent When I Confronted Him / Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.