Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! (3357 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Eljay24(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2016
shocked
No seriously this papa try, at this Im age e still dey Romantic like dis" choii !!

Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by sinaj(f): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
kiss kiss

Itz rily romantic embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by StefanSalvatore: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Cuz e doesn't wnt other gals 2 hear him scream dat obviously na
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by StefanSalvatore: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Cuz e doesn't wnt other gals 2 hear him scream dat na
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Awon okunrin sha. He no wan make d other side chicks hear am
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by JanuaryTempest(f): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:

That's if their hearing aids are turned all the way up tongue

I can bet my left ear that he is being genuine. The old stock knew/know the meaning of true love & longevity. They really do not make them like they used to embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Okay, noted!

But I insist

He no wan make other chicks hear him
JanuaryTempest:

That's if their hearing aids are turned all the way up tongue

I can bet my left ear that he is being genuine. The old stock knew/know the meaning of true love & longevity. They really do not make them like they used to embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Eljay24(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:

Other chicks !!
I don't think so
Give the Pops some credit,
he loves her,
and not all guys are this creative with words' you know*
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Kenzico(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Old Fashioned Love grin
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Ray360: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2016
Oh! Comely Sheila, Let me dine with you on silent shores
I have parceled my heart for you
In shimmering bouquets of emotions
Like wedding flowers so strewn
Unclap the envelope of my surging effusions
Drop no tear to abuse my manly rhymes
But pry your eyes from line to lines
This cassock becomes the emblem of
My woos
When angels drowse away their holy repose
Under moonlight shades of my Idyllic alcoves
I parceled my heart to you like a birthday cake
Now I have no life except I live in you
You can see how love grows like mushroom
Which sprouts with zeal in the morning just
To get ruined
I know not what may betide my kangaroo
Love
This love that has held me so bound
Your candle wax heart lit my dark soul
O' accept my tray of bouquets
Sweet Sheila.
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Eljay24:

Other chicks !!
I don't think so
Give the Pops some credit,
he loves her,
and not all guys are this creative with words' you know*

oh! Are u that creative?
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by cruzita(f): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2016
love nwatinti
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Eljay24(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
oh! Are u that creative?
Sure. .. But I'd let you decide.
Re: The Most Romantic Words Of This Man To His Wife!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Old man is a playa and doesn't want his other grandma girlfriends to hear

#NeverTrustMen grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look What I Saw On Twitter (picture) / Please, I Need A GIRLFRIEND! / When You Mistake Someone Else For Your Girlfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.