Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby (3074 Views)

My Boyfriend, Not My Husband, Owns My Pregnancy; Mother Of 4 / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls i need help!!! am 6-7 months pregnant and my boyfriend has abandoned me that he doesn't need the baby, i dont want my people to no that am pregnant because am still in school. pls i need someone who can take care of my pregnancy and adopt the baby from me so i can continue with my study
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Kenzico(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmm!!
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by divinehand2003(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Long thing, very long thing. Wishing you the very best in your search Ma.

1 Like

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by YourCoffin: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2016
What will the person get in return?
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by kilokeys(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2016
cry some pple feel the world owes them somehow..

What does he get in return?.. If its just ur body.. Pheww sorry
What r u bringing to the table?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by IamPatriotic(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Your helpers are spread across the oriental state, they won't only take of you now, they'll as well give some money after putting to bed, although the amount of money you will largely depends on the gender of your baby.
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Aviero: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Okay. I'm here. Transfer the pregnancy
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by WisdomTank: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2016
eaaayyyyyyaaaaa
op, why don't you forget the idea of someone adopting your unborn child and instead solicit for help. I think that is more reasonable. Again, why is it that you don't want your family to know? At this point, they're the only ones who can easily and truly have compassion on you because you are their blood. I will advise you tell them your present condition and see their reaction.
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by emmyw(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Ok
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by kevoh(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Trust me your people need to know! They will skin you alive on day 1 but will come to terms with reality and start taking care of you later on. Most parents/families, by default and out of compassion will take care of a family member even after making a mistake such as this. Not like you murdered someone or an armed robber except of course you are a repeat offender in getting pregnant.

You are almost due by the way, you need all the help you can.

1 Like

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by IamPatriotic(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2016
Your helpers are spread across the oriental state, they won't only take care of you now, they'll as well give some money after putting to bed, although the amount of money you will largely depends on the gender of your baby.
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Maybe that's a wrong idea..
Tell your parents, they will only threaten fire and brimstone but heaven will not fall..
Ask my cousin whose father is a deeper life pastor... She did not die

5 Likes

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by RockMaxi: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Jreserved(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
My dear, the best bet is for you to let your parents know. They will be the best to adopt your child while you go back to school.
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by GraceBestowed(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
It is quite sad to see some of the responses here! It's still acceptable to keep quiet if you have nothing nice to say!

To the OP, I think what you're doing is a brave thing, at least you didn't plan on dumping the baby somewhere or worse still, having an abortion.

You need to be sure that the decision you're about to make is the right one. How long have you been thinking about it? Do you have someone to counsel you? Are you sure you want to give your baby up?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by oglalasioux(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's not bad to search for someone who will help and adopt the baby. But think of the future guilt. I know women who cry everyday because they gave their babies away and today they are married without children. Why not look for who to help you out or brave it and tell your people? Either way you get help and keep your child. Don't give it away except to a relative.
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by blazetitov: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmm. Be careful of baby factory owners. Involve your family members.
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Mariecakes(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
patto23:
Pls i need help!!! am 6-7 months pregnant and my boyfriend has abandoned me that he doesn't need the baby, i dont want my people to no that am pregnant because am still in school. pls i need someone who can take care of my pregnancy and adopt the baby from me so i can continue with my study
pls go to any orphanage home, they will surely accept you and your baby, this is the safest way possible.. i know little saints orphanage accept pregnant girls and even children from parents that cant afford to carter for them... Pls Pls Pls be careful of baby factories and ritualist..orphanage home is the surest, you can visit your baby anytime, you will also be a part of any adoption process..people you give your baby to through an orphanage home will be genuine not scammers cuz that is what you will get here!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Goldenboy007(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Let me tell you the challenges of this your proposal -
1st Scenerio- As much as people will like to take you on..it's illegal to do back door adoption, police wahala..

2nd scenerio; so what if somebody decides to brave it and go ahead with this illegality, so the child is older - then in the immediate future you changed your mind or the son-of-a-gun useless boyfriend decided to claim his child? Or maybe your parents heard about it later and reports to the police to claim their grandchild?

3rd Scenerio- In your desperation you sell this child to ritual killers, they attempt to kill the baby and you- God forbids -

Your first mistake is the choice of a nonentity boyfriend, your 2nd mistake is having unprotected sex, your 3rd mistake is what you are about to do now...your 4th mistake would be if you get away with this you go back and commit the 1st mistake again then you look for another way out.

Search for legal adoption agency and go for counseling. No shortcut to life, if at 26 you haven't learnt this then you may never learn it !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by God2man(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
Goldenboy007:
Let me tell you the challenges of this your proposal -
1st Scenerio- As much as people will like to take you on..it's illegal to do back door adoption, police wahala..

2nd scenerio; so what if somebody decides to brave it and go ahead with this illegality, so the child is older - then in the immediate future you changed your mind or the son-of-a-gun useless boyfriend decided to claim his child? Or maybe your parents heard about it later and reports to the police to claim their grandchild?

3rd Scenerio- In your desperation you sell this child to ritual killers, they attempt to kill the baby and you- God forbids -

Your first mistake is the choice of a nonentity boyfriend, your 2nd mistake is having unprotected sex, your 3rd mistake is what you are about to do now...your 4th mistake would be if you get away with this you go back and commit the 1st mistake again then you look for another way out.

Search for legal adoption agency and go for counseling. No shortcut to life, if at 26 you haven't learnt this then you may never learn it !

Word.

1 Like

Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tmx for d advice, pls how do i get d orphanage in Abuja dat can help me atleast until i put to bed?
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Efemenaxy, ur needed. By the way, an orphanage home or baby factory is ur best option
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
patto23:
Tmx for d advice, pls how do i get d orphanage in Abuja dat can help me atleast until i put to bed?
Google is ur friend
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Fumbaby: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
patto23:

Drop your number
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by diva90: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
Go to any Catholic Church around, ask to see the parish priest. Talk to him, usually they have reverend sisters who they can recommend to you to assist you. They can make accommodation for you and your baby and look for a good catholic orphanage that can take in your baby when he/she is born for safe and proper adoption. Good luck! What ever you do, don't give your baby out to just anyone. Too many wicked and dishonest people in our society.
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Fumbaby: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
You can google LEAH foundation it's an NGO own by the kwara state governor's wife, am sure she will adopt the baby from you and give your baby a good life
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
1 can give you 10k monthly, call me on 07044132067
Re: I Need Som1 In Abuja Who Can Take Care Of My Pregnancy And Adopt The Baby by Gasout(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
U'll definately get. But, please, be careful with ritualist who will come in disguise

(1) (Reply)

How Do Parents Cope With Intellectually Impaired Kids / One Of My Cousin Always Visit Me At Home Almost Everyday / I Am Tring To Impregnate My Fiance To See If She Is Fertile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.