Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) (23015 Views)

How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) / NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by Deeejah(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2016
the family should know that you have to settle all the debts of a deceased before burial in islam. they shd just do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Ki olorun mafi owo keyin loro wa!..most nig health inst. Are so heartless!
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by lagosrd: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL), has been accused of seizing the corpse of a 61-year-old man, Bashiru Makanjuola, over the inability of his family to pay bills totalling N471,810.

I think FG need to intervene in this case. You seized corpse coz of cash owing the hospital. I dey laugh. Trust me where i come from, they will dash you the corpse. Nonesense.

The cmd should brace up for both spiritual attack and sorts cos he has succeeded in creating more enemies than friends for himself and his family.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Ki olorun mafi owo keyin loro wa!..4rm xperience, most nig health inst. Are so heartless!
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by frisky2good(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2016
The hospital is not a free one and the MD does not have the final say. If he gets a call from Abuja, the corpse will be released immediately. That is the unfortunate situation in the civil service. You cannot just take decisions that are contrary to laid down rules.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by otijah(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Why should I be careful?
jamst2:

Guy,be careful!
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by frisky2good(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2016
They are not heartless but most of the things that move you doesn't move them.

Seenyo:
Ki olorun mafi owo keyin loro wa!..4rm xperience, most nig health inst. Are so heartless!
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2016
OnankpaBa:
forget that fool. as if when he see you real life he can talk to you or stand you

oh so he has a fan also and he said i should check his signature, like i have that time, dude i know myself and no matter who you are, we are all anonymous here, you have no idea who the next man is, so learn to mind your words, you guys made comments that a knowledgeable person would not do, hospitals have to collect their fees just because one side of the story says something doesn't mean it's the whole truth and i know naija stories, it's never 75% true, there is also a side of the hospital that no one knows of but bills are to be paid regardless, let's be honest with ourselves, this is a age long process, sometimes i don't understand why the average Nigerian never stops to think or ask questions, just straight to blaming people, government, companies and more.

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by jamst2(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
otijah:
Why should I be careful?
If u are in those family 'shoe,would u av said that
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by JustCurious: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Losing someone is so much pain, already. Then, having to go through this!? (sic) Poverty is a nuisance..sad RIP Old man.

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Deeejah:
the family should know that you have to settle all the debts of a deceased before burial in islam. they shd just do the right thing.

Thanks love, may God bless you and this came from a girl, all these guys since shouting and blaming the hospital, can you read what a sensible female has to say, una go just dey run una mouth dey insult hospitals without knowing what is the standard in place.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2016
frisky2good:
The hospital is not a free one and the MD does not have the final say. If he gets a call from Abuja, the corpse will be released immediately. That is the unfortunate situation in the civil service. You cannot just take decisions that are contrary to laid down rules.

it seems we the sensible ones are so few, thanks for your input frisky2good.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
My problem with you is insult, you dont come here and start insulting people.

3rdlegxxx:

oh so he has a fan also and he said i should check his signature, like i have that time, dude i know myself and no matter who you are, we are all anonymous here, you have no idea who the next man is, so learn to mind your words, you guys made comments that a knowledgeable person would not do, hospitals have to collect their fees just because one side of the story says something doesn't mean it's the whole truth and i know naija stories, it's never 75% true, there is also a side of the hospital that no one knows of but bills are to be paid regardless, let's be honest with ourselves, this is a age long process, sometimes i don't understand why the average Nigerian never stops to think or ask questions, just straight to blaming people, government, companies and more.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
OnankpaBa:
My problem with you is insult, you dont come here and start insulting people.

Ok my bad, i apologise, it's just that some people show of knowledge and the way they answer just seems so backwards and ....well never mind, i aologise again, i would try and make my comments without the insults.

1 Like

Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by elderdt: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
The hospital threatened to crimate the body? So who pays when is crimated? It has only reduce the huspital stance to a mere high handedness, complex, and unnecessary oversealousness.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by olisasegun(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2016
elderdt:
The hospital threatened to crimate the body? So who pays when is crimated? It has only reduce the huspital stance to a mere high handedness, complex, and unnecessary oversealousness.

Please be advised that Hospital don't cremate corpse
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by muaa(f): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2016
They wan chop the dead body ni? Pls allow then crement the gademnn corpse, and pray for his soul
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by joyandfaith: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2016
sue hospital to court for negligence in death of the man.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by equityadeoti(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mere butcher having four wives in this jet age... No wonder! shocked
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by Greataausim(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Happy (born day) birthday bro, wish you the best, wish you more years of good health, happiness and success.
Thanks alot:-)
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by marlockj: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
callmelanner:

And I hope when ur friend eventually dies, his son will also sell his corpse & use the money for business

U didn't get me he abandon d corpse in hospital!!! wateva dey did wit it was none of this business.

Beside d dead knows nothing,weda buried or Nt.we Africans spend xcessively for death Wich has no meaning. This is d only part I Lov muslim.
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Greataausim:

Thanks alot:-)
you are welcome man, enjoy your day
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by ElCapone(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
ERONX:
Nigerian doctors are heartless undecided
Guess it comes with their training. So pathetic!!!
Re: Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) by honygold: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2016
otijah:
They should complete their payments and carry their corpse. CASE CLOSED
Are you human at all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS / Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.