Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Start Making Money Online While At NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Start Making Money Online While At NYSC (696 Views)

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Making Money Online While At NYSC by kwamone: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
For long, I have been hearing people advertising "How to make money online" of which they will organise seminars and harvest people leaving them with unrealistic ways of making money online. Most of them will tell you they are making hundred of thousand $ or Naira weekly but they won't look like so. In fact, they have told us a lot of lies. In the olden days the talk on the street is forex trading, AdSense &flipping but now they are yelling fiverr, shipping, emailmarketing, etc
I'm not saying that no one can make money out of those tips. Of course one could but what I'm saying is that they are not that profitable as claimed and most will cover the difficult areas for you even during their tutorials leaving it to be identified by you on the field and get stacked. Not their fault anyway, most of them get stuck there too.

But I do ask myself that can someone has a secret on money making online and be willingly to share it to the whole world. That sound so crazy and that safe me from those guys.

Instead, I get myself isolated and acquired knowledge on how to make it big. I'm so selfish that I guide my methods with my life till people around me are thinking it money ritual(Y!+). For this reason I'm ready to share my ideas with at least someone out there may be he will stand by me.

In case you are interested email me: stephanjamex@gmail.com
Re: Start Making Money Online While At NYSC by richakpan: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
The method to making money online is actually by making people think there is an easy way to make money online.
If making money online were simple and easy, most of the people hosting seminars won't be doing that, rather they'd be flexing the money.

The seminars ain't free. so, by selling the information that they themselves don't believe, they've actually made their money online.

Secret to making money online is having an online relevant skill.

Mark Zukerberg didn't attend a seminar to make billions online rather he had a skill that was relevant online and he saw a need which he satisfied.

Point it, do what works for you.

gullible minds will have to learn somethings with losses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Build A Library In My Host Community - Corper Emmy / Youth Com / NITDA Commissions NYSC ICT Centre, 36 More To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.