Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? (1311 Views)

Comic Photo Of Where Donald Trump Grows His Hair / Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President / General Mccrystal: Why Obama Must Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by Rotimi25: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2009
I like Obama but I don't like old men who want to look like small boy. For instance I never see Obama  with grey hair. His hair is blacker than mine. He's making people think that it is bad to be old man. When you grow old then you have to accept it. Chikena.

Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by Lagosboy: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2009
whats d purpose of the thread if i may ask?
Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by ElRazur: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2009
Do you have a proof he dyes his hair? Even if he does, wtf is this got to do with you? WTF is this thread about?
Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by tpiah: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
When he visited Germany during his campaign, he had gray hair.

But most times he dyes it black.

I think it all has to do with the image he's trying to project to the public.
Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by JeSoul(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
lol . . . poster, apparently you're not the only one concerned about Obama's hair habits cheesy

http://www.stylelist.com/blog/2009/03/05/should-barack-embrace-the-gray/

I think people have way too much time on their hands . . . smiley
Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2009
Rofl @ cancerous mole

People have issues.
Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2009
Rotimi25:

I like Obama but I don't like old men who want to look like small boy. For instance I never see Obama with grey hair. His hair is blacker than mine. He's making people think that it is bad to be old man. When you grow old then you have to accept it. Chikena.

undecided
Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by blacksta(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
blame it on American office stress
Re: Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? by muhsin(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
Funny thread. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why The US Invaded Iraq / Sometimes In April: Rwanda Remembers The Genocide 22 Years After(pics) / South Sudan Minister Dresses Like A Gangstar Got Everybody Talking (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.