Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President (938 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / General Mccrystal: Why Obama Must Act / Why Obama Die His Hair? Where Is His Grey Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by ChiefJusticeFuk: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
1. Did not fix the U.S. economy

2. U.S. economy heading for a major permanent recession due to Obama's reckless debt based solution.

3. Highest record deficit ever. The U.S. owes well over 14 trillion dollars now with no jobs in sight. Obama's solution is to print more money.

4. Phucked up beyond repair Iraq with his premature withdrawal of U.S. troops.

5. Funded Al Qaeda and ISIS in distabilizing moderate Syria.

6. Supported Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

7. Installed the Benghazi thugs over Libya.

8. Frustrates Nigerian Govt efforts in defeating a home based insurgency that has links to the CIA

9. Supports a coup in Ukraine ushering in a fascist pro-Europe political party to rattle Russia

10. Started another cold war.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by MabraO: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
OP u need help

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by ChiefJusticeFuk: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO: OP u need help

olodo
Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by gatiano(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
OP, you are a very bad judge! unjust. the decay of american society started very long ago than anybody can remember.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by Shock(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
Did not fix the American economy? what rubbish!!!!

You must be on some cheap weed!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by anonymous6(f): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: 1. Did not fix the U.S. economy

2. U.S. economy heading for a major permanent recession due to Obama's reckless debt based solution.

3. Highest record deficit ever. The U.S. owes well over 14 trillion dollars now with no jobs in sight. Obama's solution is to print more money.

4. Phucked up beyond repair Iraq with his premature withdrawal of U.S. troops.

5. Funded Al Qaeda and ISIS in distabilizing moderate Syria.

6. Supported Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

7. Installed the Benghazi thugs over Libya.

8. Frustrates Nigerian Govt efforts in defeating a home based insurgency that has links to the CIA

9. Supports a coup in Ukraine ushering in a fascist pro-Europe political party to rattle Russia

10. Started another cold war.

The worst president? If Obama is the worst where do you put former President Nixon and former President Bush, who were the worst as far as I am concerned. No sorry I don't agree Obama is the worst or in the worst list in the first place

1 & 2 he fixed the US economy the best way he can after 8 Years of president who started the Iraq and Afghanistan war in the first place. which lead to the economy spiraling out of control. If he didn't become president and Senator McCain became President, we would have been seeing the economy keep sliding with another three wars in Iran, North Korea and Russia.

3. if Obama wasn't president it still would have been there with another president

If you are complain about the economy you need to include Former President Bush. The glory days of America's economy in the 90's when Clinton was president is gone and will never will come back.

4. Premature withdrawal, he said way back that he was withdrawing troops July 2014 and he has said many times he was ending the war before the end of his presidency.

8. CIA?

5. 6. 7. 9. ? put down that Heineken, Guinness, and whiskey cause it has reached overload with you

10. the cold war has been ongoing since the 70's and will never end as long as Russia and America are around. Put down the drugs
Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by ChiefJusticeFuk: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
anonymous6:

The worst president? If Obama is the worst where do you put former President Nixon and former President Bush, who were the worst as far as I am concerned. No sorry I don't agree Obama is the worst or in the worst list in the first place

1 & 2 he fixed the US economy the best way he can after 8 Years of president who started the Iraq and Afghanistan war in the first place. which lead to the economy spiraling out of control. If he didn't become president and Senator McCain became President, we would have been seeing the economy keep sliding with another three wars in Iran, North Korea and Russia.

3. if Obama wasn't president it still would have been there with another president

If you are complain about the economy you need to include Former President Bush. The glory days of America's economy in the 90's when Clinton was president is gone and will never will come back.

4. Premature withdrawal, he said way back that he was withdrawing troops July 2014 and he has said many times he was ending the war before the end of his presidency.

8. CIA?

5. 6. 7. 9. ? put down that Heineken, Guinness, and whiskey cause it has reached overload with you

10. the cold war has been ongoing since the 70's and will never end as long as Russia and America are around. Put down the drugs

The fear of NSA and need for green card made you pull all this crap above from that your pile @ss
Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by ChiefJusticeFuk: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Shock:

Did not fix the American economy? what rubbish!!!!

You must be on some cheap weed!

I grow my own sh1t.

Americans are heading to Canada and abandoning their once great nation to that Kenyan bast@rd
Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by anonymous6(f): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

The fear of NSA and need for green card made you pull all this crap above from that your pile @ss

I'm not a NSA fanatic and I was born in America so I don't need a green card. stay off the drugs
Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by ChiefJusticeFuk: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
anonymous6:

I'm not a NSA fanatic and I was born in America so I don't need a green card. stay off the drugs

Americana ko tokunbo nii

Olodo NSA flags every posts on the internet

Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
anonymous6:

People forget too quickly that Bush is responsible for the mess Obama finds himself in.

People expected miracles and are disappointed now.

Obama has done a lot to fix the economy but no miracles, of course.

Corporations and stockholders have been prospering. New jobs have been created. Oil production is booming.

The debt has risen, which is due to deficit spending that governments implement in times of recession.

I don't know if had new wars with the other candidate but it's possible.

We don't know the future.

He tried what his war-tired voters expected of him.

8. CIA?

The CIA is a criminal organization. He should take a better care of it.

Possibly.

The Cold War started earlier but anyway, it is not Obama's fault. The EU and Putin are to blame in the first place.
Re: Reasons Why Obama Is By Far The Worst President by anonymous6(f): 1:18am On Sep 17, 2014
carefreewannabe:

People forget too quickly that Bush is responsible for the mess Obama finds himself in.

People expected miracles and are disappointed now.

Obama has done a lot to fix the economy but no miracles, of course.

Corporations and stockholders have been prospering. New jobs have been created. Oil production is booming.

The debt has risen, which is due to deficit spending that governments implement in times of recession.

I don't know if had new wars with the other candidate but it's possible.

We don't know the future.

He tried what his war-tired voters expected of him.

The CIA is a criminal organization. He should take a better care of it.

Possibly.

The Cold War started earlier but anyway, it is not Obama's fault. The EU and Putin are to blame in the first place.

Yup people forgot Bush started the mess and expected Obama to be Santa Claus or a magician and make a big mess just disappear. Well Senator McCain when running against Obama back in 2008 wanted to extend the war the bush created and had issues with north Korea and Iran and mentioned that having war with them is a possibility during his campaings then.

I agree we don't know the future but economist have said around bush's time that the glory days of Bill Clintons time will never come back, the economy will get better for America they said depending on what path America takes but not back to the times of the 90's. Worldwide economies have changed since then.

When it comes to the CIA, don't care to defend them but they just seem like a secret society with a agenda

(1) (Reply)

North Korean Leader Tells Army: 'prepare For War' / Russian President Vladimir Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS / BREAKING NEWS: Mayhem At Trump's New Mexico Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.