Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

NYSC Will NOT Be Cancelled - Minister Of Youth Development - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Will NOT Be Cancelled - Minister Of Youth Development (715 Views)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / Is NYSC Really Gonna Be Cancelled? / 6 Things Anyone Who Just Finished NYSC Will Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Will NOT Be Cancelled - Minister Of Youth Development by kedunaija(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2016
The Federal government says they will continue to supply with necessities and support of National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) scheme. says minister of Minister of Youth, Sports and Social Development Solomon Dalong

He also added when ” I will stand for the sustenance of the scheme and that it should continue to grow. What we need to do now is introduce skills acquisition, empowerment; we need to now repackage the scheme.

At the level of the Federal Government, we are thinking of after the mandatory one year service, those who want to learn a trade, skills acquisition and entrepreneurship can be retained and be given more training.

Our graduates are enlightening minds, whatever you teach them, they will survive with it. So a grant will be given to them at the end to start off and train other people. he said.

Also see the 2016 NYSC Batch A Mobilization time table

Dalong said that the corps members should be proud of themselves and puts on their lights in all areas of their lives.

“You should have high tension Illumination at the camp, as soon as possible. If you have over 2,000 Nigerians in a place like this, you should have a perfect illumination due to the present security challenges in the country. I am impressed with what I have seen on ground at the camp; the facilities are good, I am satisfied,’’ he said.

Dalong also charged the NYSC to renovate all existing orientation camps in the country.
He said it had become very important for the camps to be upgraded to accommodate the increasing number of graduates that would be expected for the scheme

REad More >>> http://ucgist.com.ng/minister-of-youth-development-says-nysc-will-not-be-cancelled/

(1) (Reply)

Pop Celebration / All 16AI Former Otondos: Share Your PPA / Fg Scraps Nysc Sheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.